of July 5, 2001 No. 2586-III
About counteraction to disease of tuberculosis
This Law determines the legal, organizational and financial principles of the activities directed to counteraction to origin and spread of disease of tuberculosis, ensuring medical care by the TB patient and establishes the rights, obligations and responsibility of legal entities and physical persons in the sphere of counteraction to disease of tuberculosis.
1. In this Law the terms below are used in such value:
1) hospitalization - the room of person, TB patient, or person concerning whom there is suspicion of disease of tuberculosis in stationary department of antitubercular institution for the purpose of diagnostics, treatment or isolation;
2) isolation - department from people around of person sick with infectious form of tuberculosis, for the purpose of exception of possibility of transmission of infection to other persons, provision of medical care and control of observance of the anti-epidemic mode by this person;
3) infectious control of tuberculosis - the system of organizational, anti-epidemic and preventive actions established by the central executive body which provides forming and realizes state policy in health sector in the standard of infectious control of tuberculosis, directed to prevention of emergence of tuberculosis and decrease in probability of infection with mikobakteriya of tuberculosis of persons in treatment-and-prophylactic institutions, places of long-term stay of people and accommodation of TB patients;
4) the contact person - person who is and/or was in contact with the person or animal, sick with infectious form of tuberculosis and thereof has risk of infection with tuberculosis;
5) person infected with tuberculosis mikobakteriya - person at whom in the absence of clinical displays of disease positive immune reaction on tuberkulin or antibodies to tuberculosis mikobakteriya is revealed;
6) the anti-epidemic mode - special anti-epidemic events (rules of conduct of person sick with infectious form of tuberculosis) established by the central executive body which provides forming and realizes the state policy in health sector directed to protection of the population including health and other workers, from infection with the causative agent of tuberculosis;
7) antitubercular institutions - treatment-and-prophylactic institutions of health care (antitubercular dispensaries, hospitals, sanatorium, other institutions) or their structural divisions in which medical care by the TB patient is provided. The list of antitubercular institutions affirms the central executive body which provides forming and realizes state policy in health sector;
8) antitubercular actions - complex of the social and economic, organizational, treatment-and-prophylactic, sanitary and hygienic and anti-epidemic actions for protection of the population against tuberculosis directed to prevention, identification, diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation of TB patients;
9) tuberculosis recurrence - the activization of tuberculosis confirmed with allocation of culture of mikobakteriya or availability of clinical and radiological signs of tuberculosis at persons who had tuberculosis earlier and were considered as cured;
10) system of epidemiological monitoring of disease tuberkulezompostoyanno the operating state watch system which is used for the analysis of condition of spread of disease of tuberculosis, its influence on social and economic situation in the state, on the state of health of the population and for efficiency evaluation of antitubercular actions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.