of December 10, 1995 No. 195-FZ
About bases of social servicing of the population in the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on November 15, 1995
This Federal Law according to the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the conventional principles and rules of international law establishes bases of legal regulation in the field of social servicing of the population in the Russian Federation.
Social servicing represents activities of social services for social support, rendering social, social and medical, psychology and pedagogical, social and legal services and financial support, carrying out social adaptation and rehabilitation of the citizens who are in difficult life situation.
The legislation of the Russian Federation on social servicing consists of this Federal Law, other Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, and also the laws and other regulatory legal acts of subjects of the Russian Federation.
In this Federal Law the following basic concepts are applied:
1) social services - the companies and organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership providing social services and also the citizens who are engaged in business activity on social servicing of the population without formation of legal entity;
2) the client of social service - the citizen who is in difficult life situation, to which with respect thereto social services are provided;
3) social services - actions for rendering citizens to separate categories in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, to the client of social service of the help provided by this Federal Law;
4) difficult life situation - the situation which is objectively breaking activity of the citizen (disability, inability to self-service in connection with old age, disease, orphanhood, neglect, low-security, unemployment, lack of certain residence, the conflicts and ill treatment in family, loneliness and so forth) which he cannot independently overcome.
1. The state system of social services - the system consisting of the state companies and organizations of social servicing which are property of subjects of the Russian Federation and being under authority of public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation.
2. ceased to be valid
3. Social servicing is performed also by the companies and organizations of other patterns of ownership and the citizens who are engaged in business activity on social servicing of the population without formation of legal entity.
4. The state keeps and encourages development of social services irrespective of patterns of ownership.
Social servicing is based on the principles:
5) priority of provision of social services by the minor who is in difficult life situation;
7) preventive orientation.
1. Social servicing shall conform to state standards which establish the main requirements to amounts and quality of social services, procedure and conditions of their rendering.
2. Establishment of state standards of social servicing is performed according to the procedure, determined by public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation.
3. ceased to be valid
1. The state guarantees to citizens the right to social servicing in the state system of social services on the main types determined by this Federal Law according to the procedure and on conditions which are established by the laws and other regulatory legal acts of subjects of the Russian Federation.
2. Social servicing is performed based on the address of the citizen, his guardian, the custodian, other legal representative, public authority, local government body, public association.
3. Each citizen has the right to obtain free information on opportunities, types, procedure and conditions of social servicing in the state system of social services.
4. The foreign citizens who are constantly living in the Russian Federation have the rights to social servicing, equal with citizens of the Russian Federation, if other is not established by the international treaty of the Russian Federation.
1. Financial support is provided to the citizens who are in difficult life situation in the form of money, food, means of sanitation and hygiene, conditioning agents for children, clothes, footwear and other necessities, fuel, and also special vehicles, technical means of rehabilitation of the disabled people and persons needing foreign leaving.
2. The bases and procedure for provision of financial support are established by executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation.
1. Social servicing is performed by provision of social services to the citizens needing permanent or temporary non-stationary social servicing at home.
2. The home visiting service in type of social, social and medical services and other help is provided to the lonely citizens and citizens who partially lost capability to self-service in connection with old age, disease, disability.
Social servicing in stationary organizations of social servicing is performed by provision of social services to the citizens who in parts or in full lost capability to self-service and needing permanent foreign care and provides creation food and leaving, and also the organization of feasible labor activity, the rest and leisure corresponding to their age and the state of health of conditions of activity, holding actions of medical, psychological, social nature.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.