of July 20, 2007 No. 801
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for calculation of length of service for payment of length-of-service allowance to workers of the budget sphere
Based on part (3) Art. 29 of the Law N355-XVI of December 23, 2005 on wages system in the budget sphere (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2006, Art. N35-38, 148) and Item 6 of Uniform conditions of compensation of the workers of the budget sphere on the basis of the Single scale of charges approved by the Order of the Government N381 of April 13, 2006. (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2006, Art. N66-69, 431)
The government DECIDES:
Approve Regulations on procedure for calculation of length of service for payment of length-of-service allowance to workers of the budget sphere it (is applied).
Minister of Economy and Trade
Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of July 20, 2007 No. 801
This provision determines procedure for calculation of length of service and payment of length-of-service allowance to workers of the budget sphere.
1. The length-of-service allowance is established to workers of the budget sphere, as a percentage of official pay rate, taking into account remuneration for management, in the following sizes:
+-----------------------------------------------+ ¦ Стаж работы ¦ Надбавка в процентном ¦ ¦ ¦ отношении к должностному ¦ ¦ ¦ окладу с учетом ¦ ¦ ¦вознаграждения за руководство¦ +-----------------+-----------------------------¦ ¦ от 2 до 5 лет ¦ 10 ¦ ¦ от 5 до 10 лет ¦ 15 ¦ ¦ от 10 до 15 лет ¦ 20 ¦ ¦ от 15 до 20 лет ¦ 25 ¦ ¦ 20 и более лет ¦ 30 ¦ +-----------------------------------------------+
2. The length-of-service allowance joins in payroll calculation for calendar month and is paid for the account of the salary fund provided for the corresponding period.
3. According to this provision leading employees, specialists, administrative employees and workers have the right to length-of-service allowance:
organizations of education system;
medical and sanitary organizations and organizations of social security;
cultural institutions and art;
organizations of physical culture and sport;
other budgetary institutions which compensation is performed on the basis of the Single scale of charges.
3-1. Also the junior medical personnel of organizations of social security has the right to length-of-service allowance
4. Action of this provision does not extend to the following employee categories: the workers employed for accomplishment of temporary works lasting up to 2 months and also the workers employed according to the individual employment contract for the period of accomplishment of seasonal works.
5. The length of service granting the right to length-of-service allowance joins the work period in the relevant organization.
1) operating time in any positions (professions) in organizations, irrespective of type of property and form of business which replacement was connected with activities profile (specialty) in the relevant organization;
2) operating time in any positions in organizations, at the companies and in the organizations if for these positions it was established and remuneration payment for long service was actually made monthly (quarterly, annually);
3) the period of residency (internship) and clinical internship - for medical personnel;
4) the doctoral studies period with separation from work - for owners of scientific degrees;
5) operating time on elective offices, and also the work period in positions of heads and as specialists of the National and industry trade-union center;
6) the period of participation in military operations on protection of integrity and independence of the Republic of Moldova of the civilians affiliated as obliges and the volunteers who were involved in fighting in zone of the military conflict;
7. Work stoppages do not interrupt the length of service granting the right to length-of-service allowance, but duration of these breaks does not join in the specified years of service.
8. The length of service granting the right to length-of-service allowance does not join the time spent under administrative detention.
9. Payment of length-of-service allowance to each worker is determined as a percentage of official pay rate taking into account remuneration for management.
For pedagogical workers the length-of-service allowance is calculated as a percentage of the tariff charge corresponding to the approved pedagogical loading.
In case of temporary tenure of office the length-of-service allowance is charged on official pay rate on the main work.
10. The length-of-service allowance is charged in proportion actually to worked time within the normal daily duration of working hours.
If the worker during any period did not work, but behind it according to the current legislation the salary remained fully or partially, payment of the allowance is made in proportion to worked time.
11. The length-of-service allowance is considered in case of calculation of the average earnings kept for the worker fully or partially in all cases when it is provided by the current legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.