of February 9, 2007 No. 56
About approval of Rules of regulated tourism and recreation in the territory of the state national natural parks
For the purpose of implementation of article 46 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 7, 2006 "About especially protected natural territories" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of regulated tourism and recreation in the territory of the state national natural parks.
2. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of its first official publication.
Chairman N. Hadyrkeev
Approved by the order of Committee of forest and hunting economy of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 9, 2007 No. 56
1. These rules are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 7, 2006 "About especially protected natural territories" (further - the Law) and regulate carrying out regulated tourism and recreation in the territory of the state national natural parks (further - national park).
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the tourist track (further - track) is intended for pedestrian or horse (top) type of movement;
2) the tourist route (further - route) is intended for movement on car - motor--, water (rowboats, rafts, yachts and twin hull crafts without motor) or animal traction;
3) recreation - (Latin recreatio - recovery) - the concept covering all types of rest. Recovery of health and working capacity by rest out of housing, on nature bosom, including amateur (sports) hunting and fishery.
3. Regulated tourism and recreation in the territory of national parks is performed in the presence of the license for tour operator activities:
1) directly national park;
2) legal entities based on the permission issued by nature protection organization and contracts for implementation of activities for ensuring regulated tourism and the recreation concluded with the state national natural parks. The specified permissions and (or) agreements are subject to approval in state bodies under which authority the state national natural parks are.
4. Regulated tourism and recreation, placement and operation of the recreational centers, hotels, campings, the museums and other objects of servicing of tourists, amateur (sports) fishery, the organization of tourist routes, tracks, the device of camp parking and observation decks taking into account regulations of recreational loadings is allowed in zones of tourist and recreational activities, limited economic activity.
5. The organization of amateur (sports) hunting on specially allocated sites is allowed in zone of limited economic activity.
6. The development plan for infrastructure of national park is developed as a part of the site planning of the territory (the master plan of development of infrastructure) and is part of the feasibility statement on its creation or expansion.
7. Infrastructure for tourism and recreation includes placement of parking for transport, campings, hotels, motels, tourist centers, camp parking of objects of public catering, trade and other cultural and community appointment, pipelines, power lines and communication, roads taking into account tourism development and recreation.
9. In short-term lease sites of national parks under placement of tourist tracks and routes, observation decks, camp parking, camps, shoddy constructions (outlets, booths, summer cafes, boat stations and rental centers, portable cars, trailers) for the tourist and recreational purposes are provided according to the rules of provision in lease of the parcels of land in the territory of the state national parks for implementation of regulated tourism and recreation approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 7, 2006 No. 1063.
10. Tourist tracks and routes in the territory of national parks are designed by administration of national park, tour operators and travel agents in coordination with administration of national park and affirm authorized body.
11. Tracks (routes) are classified:
by movement types: pedestrian, bicycle, automobile, motorcycle, sailing, horse, and also can represent their combination - the combined tracks (routes);
in the direction of movement: linear, ring, radial;
on action time: year-round, seasonal;
in form of the organization: group and individual.
12. Designing of track (route) provides carrying out expeditionary inspection of the territory of its passing.
Inspection is performed on the territories with the favorable environment meeting environmental and sanitary and hygienic standards and the requirements and also taking into account real opportunities of development of specific type of tourism.
13. The main indicators determining complexity of track (route) when designing are local obstacles (passes, tops) and other factors characteristic of separate types of tourism (the area, total height difference, autonomy). Complexity of the combined track (route) is determined depending on quantity of obstacles and elements from the different types of tourism included in route.
14. When designing track (route) the qualification of instructors necessary for its safe passing, extent, climatic, geographical indicators of the area, the steepness of slopes, the speed of current of the rivers is considered.
15. Tracks (routes) are planned by continuous. In cases of linking of sites of track (route) (the rivers, the massif) or local obstacles use of transport within this tourist area is allowed if it does not break its integrity.
16. Creation of tracks (routes) is performed in total with the device of campings, motels, camp parking, observation decks, camps, parkings, Items of photography and public catering, taking into account regulations of recreational loadings.
17. Parking, when passing on track (route) by unprepared tourists, have at distance of 2-3 kilometers.
Parking are provided with necessary structures of small forms, firewood and the equipment, communication and means of first aid, Items of public catering.
18. Water barriers and almost impassable sites are provided with crossings, corduroy roads, hinged and wooden bridges.
19. Throughout all track (route), the sites requiring special attention of observance of separate requirements of the mode are delimited and designated by plates, indexes and notices.
20. When passing difficult sites reserve options of their bypass are provided.
21. Designing of track (route) provides:
calculation of necessary number of winterings, camp parking (glades), parking for transport, campings, camps, observation decks, Items of photography and public catering, tourist stock, equipment and vehicles;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.