of May 25, 2006 No. 413
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Azerbaijan Republic, structure of the ministry and establishment of numerical limit of workers of its device
For the purpose of ensuring activities of the Ministry of Health of the Azerbaijan Republic I decide:
1. Approve "Provision on the Ministry of Health of the Azerbaijan Republic" it (is applied).
2. Approve "Structure of the Ministry of Health of the Azerbaijan Republic".
3. Set numerical limit of workers of the office of the Ministry of Health of the Azerbaijan Republic in 130 established posts.
4. Charge to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic in a month:
4.1. prepare and provide to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic offers on reduction of the existing regulatory legal acts to compliance with this Decree;
4.2. resolve other issues following from this Decree.
5. Declare invalid the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About approval of "Provision on the Ministry of Health of the Azerbaijan Republic" of December 29, 1998 No. 48 (Collection of the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic, 1998, No. 12, Article 762; 2005, No. 12, Article 1102).
6. This Decree becomes effective from the date of publication.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of May 25, 2006 No. 413
1. The Ministry of Health of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - the Ministry) is the central executive body performing state policy and regulation in the sphere of public health care (further - in the respective sphere).
2. The ministry is guided in the activities by the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, the laws of the Azerbaijan Republic, decrees and orders of the President to Aza + the rbaydzhansky Republic, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic, international treaties which participant is the Azerbaijan Republic, and this the Provision.
3. In case of accomplishment of the obligations and implementation of the rights the Ministry interacts with other executive bodies, local government bodies and non-governmental organizations.
4. The ministry has separate balance, the state-owned property which is according to the legislation at its disposal, state and bank accounts, seal with the engraved image of the State Emblem of the Azerbaijan Republic and own name, the corresponding stamps and forms.
5. Maintenance costs and activities of the Ministry are financed by means of the government budget of the Azerbaijan Republic and other sources, not stipulated by the legislation.
6. The ministry is located in the city of Baku.
7. Activities of the Ministry are:
7.1. participation in forming of single state policy in the respective sphere and ensuring implementation of this policy;
7.2. ensuring development and implementation of various programs aimed at the development of the respective sphere
7.3. implementation of activities in other directions established by the legislation.
8. According to the activities established by this Provision the Ministry carries out the following obligations:
8.1. provide delivery of health care to the population;
8.1-1. ceased to be valid;
8.2. perform the normative regulation in the respective sphere referred by the legislation to its powers;
8.3. within the powers to provide implementation of state programs and concepts of development;
8.4. determine the directions of development of the respective sphere, enhance forms of the organization of medical care, create medico-statistical and information and analytical bank for the purpose of studying of demographic processes and the state of health of the population;
8.5. exercise the state control over the respective sphere carried by the legislation to its powers including within the powers management and control over activities of the structures entering the state health care system, medical education, research work in the sphere of medicine and the state sanitary and epidemiologic control;
8.5-1. participate in carrying out the monitorings concerning provision of providing the rights of children;
8.5-2. according to the activities of the Ministry determined based on the law to prepare the annual statement about provision of providing the rights of children;
8.5-3. determine procedure for registration of children who will undergo obligatory physical examination and undergone physical examination;
8.6. within the competence to provide sanitary protection of the population of the country from import and distribution to territories of the country of quarantine infections, import of consumer goods hazardous to health (except for to food products), to perform mutual information exchange with customs authorities in this sphere;
8.7. organize conducting work on hygienic certification according to the legislation;
8.8. in the procedure established by the legislation and cases to issue special permission (license) for the corresponding types of activity;
8.9. according to the legislation to provide issue of special permission, to issue documents of title;
8.9-1. draws the conclusion about distribution of advertizing of the medical services rendered by subjects of private medical activities;
8.10. provide the population and treatment and prevention facilities with medicinal, bacteriological, virus medicines and other products of medical appointment;
8.10-1. determine forms and methods of promotion of physical culture and sport in treatment and prevention facilities, and also to provide promotion of the social importance of physical culture and sport in mass media, role in strengthening of health and physical development of the population, forming of healthy lifestyle;
8.10-2. exercise medical control over persons playing physical culture and sport, including sports tourism, take part in medical support of readiness for sports competitions of reserve sports forces and the national teams of teams of various level in sports;
8.10-3. exercise state policy and the state control in the field of protection against tobacco use consequences;
8.11. provide preparation and implementation of actions for maternity welfare and the childhood, reproductive health and to planning of family;
8.11-1. Determine the medical bases for Cesarean section;
8.12. resolve the issues assigned by the relevant legislation to medical institutions in the sphere of prevention of homelessness and offenses of minors;
8.13. direct preparation of medical and pharmaceutical personnel in medical educational institutions, enhance special knowledge and practical skills of this personnel, provide structure of the organization by qualified personnel;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.