of July 21, 2007 No. 296-III ZRK
About the status of the capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan
This Law governs the public relations in the field of functioning of the capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan, determines legal, economic and organizational basis of its activities.
1. Nour-Sultan's city is the capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Nour-Sultan's city as the capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the capital) is:
1) political and administrative center of the state;
2) the location of the original of the text of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, standards of National Flag and State Emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan which are stored in the Residence of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan of Akord.
3. In the capital there are Residence of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan of Akord, Parliament, the Government, the Supreme Court and other central state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Separate central state bodies according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan can be out of the capital.
1. The legislation on the status of the capital is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. If the international treaty ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan establishes other rules, than those which are provided by this Law then are applied rules of the international treaty.
The capital has the symbols: coat of arms, flag and anthem.
The description and procedure for use of symbols are determined by maslikhat of the capital.
1. To citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreigners and stateless persons for special merits in development of economy, the social sphere, science and culture of the city of Nour-Sultan by maslikhat in representation of the akim of the capital it can be given the rank "Nur-Sultan Kalasynyn Kurmett_ Azamats".
2. The local representative body (maslikhat) and local executive body (akimat) of the capital has the right to establish and apply other types of encouragement.
1. The territory of the capital is constituted by the earth, water objects in borders of the administrative and territorial units of the city of Nour-Sultan established and changed by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan taking into account opinion of local representative and executive bodies.
2. The lands outside city line constituting the single social, natural and economic territory with the city form residential suburb of the capital which sizes and borders are established and change the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on common offerings of maslikhat and akimat of the capital and maslikhat and akimat of area which territory is included in residential suburb.
The procedure and the mode of use of the lands included in residential suburb are determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan by the common offerings of maslikhat and akimat of the capital approved with maslikhat and akimat of area which territory is included in residential suburb.
Are within the competence of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
rules of transportation of passengers and baggage by road transport in the capital;
rules of provision of trade, entertaining, hotel, medical and other services by physical persons and legal entities in the territory of the capital;
2) the subitem 2) of Article 6 is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 03.07.2013 No. 124-V ZRK
3) accomplishment of other functions assigned to it by the Constitution, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Tasks of bodies of local public administration of the capital on ensuring implementation by the city of functions of the capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan are:
1) creation of conditions for accomplishment by the capital of role of the political, administrative, cultural and economic center of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) increase in competitive opportunities of the capital among other capitals of the world, creation of the city with sustainable development;
3) development of the capital as center of the international relations;
4) creation of conditions for implementation of activities of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Parliament, Government, Supreme Court, other central state bodies, and also diplomatic representations of foreign states;
5) creation of conditions for the organization and holding nation-wide and international actions;
6) implementation of other functions, stipulated by the legislation Republic of Kazakhstan.
Along with the powers established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, maslikhat of the capital within the competence:
1) establishes international backgrounds with local representative bodies of other states according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) No. 366-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 28.10.2015
plans of economic and social development programs of the capital, budget of the capital and reports on its execution;
regulations of migratory processes in the territory of the capital;
the sizes and procedure for rendering the public assistance to separate categories of the needing citizens;
the schemes of town-planning development of the territory of the capital developed in implementation of the master plan of the capital;
town-planning regulations of the territory of the city of Nour-Sultan;
4) approves draft agreements about alienation of the parcel of land or other real estate in connection with withdrawal of the parcel of land for the state needs.
Along with the powers established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, local executive body of the capital within the competence:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.