of July 16, 2007 No. 320
About realization of liberty principle of transit in the Republic of Belarus
(as of May 28, 2008)
For the purpose of exception of discrimination against the goods moved with transit through customs area of the Republic of Belarus on the basis of the place of origin, sending, import, export or purpose of goods, and also enhancement of customs control over movement of such goods:
1. Determine that in case of production of customs clearance of the goods moved with transit through customs area of the Republic of Belarus, the data determined in Items second and third Article 108 of the Customs code of the Republic of Belarus shall be provided to customs authorities.
When implementing transactions of customs control concerning the specified goods the data allowing for the customs purposes to identify goods and their quantity are subject to control by customs authorities. The name of goods, their quantity, number of cargo pieces, gross weight of goods concern to them.
Other data have information character for the customs purposes, are checked by establishment of their availability in business, transport (transportation) documents and are not subject to control by customs authorities.
2. Identification in business, transport (transportation) documents of discrepancies in the data which are subject to customs control and also availability in customs authorities of information allowing to assume about violations of the law of the Republic of Belarus, are the bases for carrying out additional transactions of customs control.
3. In the presence in business, transport (transportation) documents of discrepancies in the data having information character for the customs purposes either lack of such data their statement or refining is allowed by submission of additional documents by the interested person. If this statement or refining by the interested person is not made within six hours from the moment of drawing of the requirement by customs authority, the goods moved with transit through customs area of the Republic of Belarus can be allowed by customs authorities to transportation on condition of escort of the automotive vehicles transporting these goods, divisions of Department of protection of the Ministry of Internal Affairs or application in cases, established by the Customs code of the Republic of Belarus, customs escort.
4. Examination by bodies of the border service, law enforcement and monitoring bodies of the goods moved with transit through customs area of the Republic of Belarus in the presence on vehicles of the imposed seals specified in the documents following with load is allowed only in case of the available information allowing to assume about violations of the law of the Republic of Belarus and with participation of officials of customs authorities.
5. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus to take measures for implementation of this Decree.
6. Declare invalid the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of March 20, 2006 No. 168 "About realization of liberty principle of transit in the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2006, No. 52, 1/7369).
7. This Decree becomes effective since July 1, 2007.
President of the Republic of Belarus A. Lukashenko
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.