of January 27, 1995 No. 57
About approval of Rules of crossing of frontier by citizens of Ukraine
According to article 3 of the Law of Ukraine "About procedure for departure from Ukraine and entry into Ukraine of citizens of Ukraine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve Rules of crossing of frontier as citizens of Ukraine (are applied).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
First Deputy Minister
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 27, 1995 No. 57
1. These rules determine procedure for crossing by citizens of Ukraine for frontier.
2. Crossing by citizens of Ukraine (further - citizens) frontier is performed at check points through frontier and control Items (further - check points) if another is not provided by the law, on one of such documents granting the right to departure from Ukraine and entry into Ukraine:
1) the passport of the citizen of Ukraine for trip abroad;
2) diplomatic passport;
3) service passport;
4) the travel document of the child (it is valid during the term for which it is issued);
5) identity certificate of the seaman;
6) certificate of the crew member.
In case when the citizen who is constantly living in Ukraine lost the specified documents (further - passport documents) outside Ukraine or if effective period of such documents ended during stay of the citizen outside Ukraine, or is determined that they are invalid for other reasons, the document granting the right to entry into Ukraine is the identity certificate on return to Ukraine which is issued by diplomatic representation or consular establishment of Ukraine abroad.
In the cases provided by international treaties or the legislation of Ukraine crossing by the citizen of frontier is performed also according to other documents. In that case border control is exercised according to the procedure which is applied during provision by the citizen of passport documents.
In the cases determined by the legislation for crossing of frontier citizens except passport documents shall have also supporting documents.
3. Departure from Ukraine of the citizens who did not reach 16-year age is performed in the consent of both parents (adoptive parents) (further - parents) and in their maintenance or accompanied by persons authorized by them which at the time of departure from Ukraine reached 18-year age, including accompanied by crew members of the aircraft on which they go.
1) in notarially certified consent of the second of parents with indication of in it the states of following and the corresponding hour interval of stay in this state if the second of parents is absent at the check point;
if the second of parents is foreigner or the stateless person that is confirmed by record about the father in the certificate of birth of the child and which, (which) is absent at the check point;
if in the passport of the citizen of Ukraine for trip abroad with which the citizen who did not reach 16-year age crosses frontier there is record about disposal on the permanent place of residence out of limits of Ukraine or mark (stamp) about statement on permanent consular accounting in foreign diplomatic organization of Ukraine or stay of such citizen on permanent consular accounting is confirmed by the certificate of stay on consular accounting which is created with use of means of departmental information system the MFA;;
in case of production of documents or their notarially certified copies:
death certificates of the second of parents;
the judgments about deprivation of the parent rights of the second of parents;
the judgments about recognition of the second of parents it is unknown absent;
the judgments about recognition of the second of parents incapacitated;
the judgments about provision of the exit visa from Ukraine to the citizen who did not reach 16-year age without consent and escort of the second of parents;
the certificate of the birth of the child issued by department of civil registration with indication of the bases of introduction of information about the father according to part one of article 135 of the Family code of Ukraine (during departure of the child abroad accompanied by lonely mother).
certificates of availability of debt on payment of the alimony which cumulative amount exceeds the amount of the corresponding payments in four months, the public service issued by body, the private contractor;
the certificate of birth of the child granted by competent authority of foreign state which does not contain the information about the father of the child, legalized or certified by apostille, and also without any additional certificate in the cases provided by the international treaty of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.