of July 11, 2007 No. 924
About approval of the Regulations on the State committee of statistics of Ukraine
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the State committee of statistics of Ukraine which are applied.
2. This resolution becomes effective since August 1, 2007.
Prime Minister of Ukraine V. Yanukovych
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 11, 2007 No. 924
1. The state committee of statistics of Ukraine (Goskomstat) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine through the Vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine.
Goskomstat is specially authorized central executive body in statistics industry.
2. Goskomstat in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, and also the presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and this Provision.
The committee within the powers organizes accomplishment of acts of the legislation and exercises control of their realization, generalizes practice of application of the legislation on questions which are within its competence, develops offers concerning enhancement of the legislation and in accordance with the established procedure submits them for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
3. The main tasks of Goskomstat are:
participation in forming and realization of state policy in statistics industry;
collection, study, the analysis, distribution, preserving, protection and use of statistical information of rather mass economic, social, demographic, ecological events and processes which happen in Ukraine and its regions;
ensuring completeness, reliability and objectivity of statistical information;
development, enhancement and implementation of statistical methodology;
ensuring availability, publicity and openness of statistical information, its sources and methodology of creation;
maintaining the Unified state register of the companies and organizations of Ukraine;
development, enhancement and implementation of the latest information technologies in statistics industry;
coordination of actions of public authorities, local government bodies and other legal entities concerning the organization of the activities connected with collection and use of statistical information and administrative data.
4. Goskomstat according to the tasks assigned to it:
1) develops offers concerning forming and provides realization of state policy in statistics industry;
2) provides development and accomplishment of long-term development programs of the state statistics;
3) with the assistance of public authorities, National Bank and the interested companies, organizations and the organizations annually develops and submits the plan of the state statistical observations on approval of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
4) participates in forming of the state social and economic policy, project development of the laws, other regulatory legal acts on questions which are within its competence;
5) is performed by forming of information base for forecasting and the analysis of tendencies and regularities of social and economic development;
6) is provided by interaction of information system of bodies of the state statistics with information systems of public authorities, local government bodies, other legal entities, the international organizations and statistical services of other countries by mutual exchange of information;
7) provides completeness, reliability, objectivity, efficiency and integrity of statistical information, its adequacy to the social and economic phenomena and processes;
8) organizes and makes statistical observations of social and economic and demographic processes, ecological situation in Ukraine and its regions;
Organizes 9) and provides collection of the state statistical reporting, carrying out censuses, one-time accounting, polls, selective inspections, including the population (households);
Develops 10), enhances, claims, implements and extends evidence-based statistical methodology;
Develops 11), implements and enhances methodology of national bookkeeping, constitutes national accounts;
12) is provided by maintaining the Unified state register of the companies and organizations of Ukraine and use of its data;
13) is provided by creation, maintaining and use of statistical registers of respondents of the state statistical observations;
14) provides development, enhancement and implementation of system of classifications which are used for carrying out statistical observations;
15) approves reporting and statistical documentation of statistical observations, and also standard forms of primary accounting documentation necessary for their carrying out;
16) approves on provision of public authorities the methodology and reporting documentation connected with collection and use of administrative data, data of bank, customs, financial statistics, statistics of paying balance and so forth;
17) is provided by methodological management of pokhozyaystvenny accounting in rural settlements;
18) is constituted by the general sheet (list) and album of forms of the state statistical observations, and also the standard forms of primary accounting documentation necessary for carrying out the state statistical observations approves forms of the reporting of other public authorities, local government bodies, other legal entities who perform the activities connected with collection and use of statistical information and administrative data;
19) provides respondents with reporting and statistical documentation which to them affirms, according to the plan of the state statistical observations;
20) self-government provides to public authorities and bodies local statistical information in amounts, in forms and in the terms determined by the plan of the state statistical observations or separate decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
21) is developed by procedure for access for users to statistical data;
22) is provided by publicity and openness of statistical information and methodology, provides to mass media statistical data, according to the plan of the state statistical observations issues statistical collections, bulletins, reviews, press releases and so forth, holds press conferences, seminars with users of statistical information;
23) provides according to the legislation preserving and protection of statistical information, respect for its confidentiality, realization of state policy of rather state secret, control of its preserving in bodies of the state statistics;
24) is organized by carrying out scientific research and applied developments in statistics industry;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.