of July 11, 2007 No. 903
About designer's and test authority during architecture asset construction
According to article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "About architectural activities" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Procedure of designer's service during architecture asset construction:
Procedure of test authority during architecture asset construction.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 11, 2007 No. 903
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of implementation of designer's service during architecture asset construction (new construction, reconstruction, restoration, major repair of buildings and constructions, and also technical retrofitting of operating plants).
2. Designer's service is exercised by the architect - the author of the project of object of architecture, other developers of the approved project or authorized persons (further - the general designer) according to the legislation and the contract with the customer (builder) during the entire period of construction and provides control of compliance of building and construction works of the project.
3. General designer:
attracts in case of need to implementation of designer's service the subcontract project organizations which participated in development of separate Sections of the project documentation of object of architecture;
performs according to the agreement on project development of object of architecture designer's service of preparation of working documentation or its separate Sections in that case when such documentation is developed by other subject of architectural activities;
forms group of designer's service from among developers of the project or authorized persons to which implementation of designer's service is assigned. Representatives of the project organizations which did not take participation in designing can be involved in implementation of designer's service of accomplishment of separate types of construction works.
The structure of group of designer's service affirms the general designer for the entire period of construction. Information on structure of the marked-out group goes to the customer.
4. Visit of object of architecture by representatives of group of designer's service is exercised according to the scheduled plan or on the customer's challenge (leaving business necessity). In case when the construction proceeds more than one year, the schedule is adjusted as required taking into account the amount of works planned for the current year.
5. Results of designer's service are fixed in the magazine which is drawn up by the general designer in duplicate, one of which is stored at the customer, and the second - at the general designer.
The representative of group of designer's service during visit of object of architecture brings in both copies of the magazine of the note concerning the revealed variations from the approved project together with offers concerning their elimination and acquaints with them on receipt the responsible representative of the contractor.
6. In case of refusal the contractor to perform works on elimination of the revealed variations the general designer in writing notifies on it the customer (builder) and the relevant inspectorate of the state architectural construction supervision for acceptance by them died according to the legislation.
7. After acceptance of object of architecture in operation the general designer shall store copy of the magazine of designer's service in archive.
8. In case of identification of variations from the project decisions allowed during asset construction and refusal of the contractor to eliminate them, person exercising designer's service reports about it to the customer (builder) and relevant organ of the state architectural construction supervision for taking measures according to the legislation.
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 11, 2007, No. 903
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of implementation of test authority during new construction, reconstruction, restoration, major repair of buildings and constructions, and also technical retrofitting of operating plants (further asset construction).
2. The test authority is provided by the customer (builder) during the entire period of asset construction for the purpose of control of observance of project decisions and requirements of state standards, construction regulations and rules, and also the control of quality and amounts of works executed during construction or replacement (in particular by demolition) such object.
3. The test authority is exercised by persons who have the qualification certificate issued according to the legislation architectural and construction certifying commission.
4. Implementation of test authority by persons who work in the project and construction organizations which perform works on under control construction objects which on class of effects (responsibility) belong to objects with averages (CC 2) and considerable (CC 3) effects, it is not allowed.
5. Persons who exercise test authority:
availability of the documents confirming quality characteristics of designs, products, materials and the equipment which are used during asset construction - technical data sheet, the certificate, documents which display results of laboratory tests and so forth;
compliance of the performed building and construction works, designs, products, materials and the equipment to project solutions, requirements of state standards, construction regulations and rules, specifications and other regulating documents;
compliance of amounts and quality of the performed building and construction works of the design estimates;
accomplishment by the contractor of the instructions and instructions issued by results of test authority, the state architectural construction supervision and the state supervision;
2) are recorded amounts of the accepted and paid building and construction works, and also building and construction works performed with shortcomings;
3) perform inspection and assessment of results of the performed works, including the hidden, and structural components together with the contractor;
4) are reported to the contractor about discrepancy of products, materials and the equipment to requirements of regulating documents;
5) is drawn up by acts of the works performed with shortcomings;
6) participate in conducting check:
the working commission of quality of separate designs and nodes, building and construction works of all types, compliance of the mounted special equipment, equipment and mechanisms to specifications;
state supervision bodies and architectural construction supervision;
7) perform other functions connected with test authority on the corresponding object.
6. Persons who exercise test authority have the right to demand from the contractor:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.