of July 13, 2007 No. 598
About approval of Rules of placement of electronic information resources on Internet resources of state bodies
According to article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 11, 2007 "About informatization" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of placement of electronic information resources on Internet resources of state bodies.
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 13, 2007 No. 598
1. These rules are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 11, 2007 "About informatization" and determine procedure for placement of electronic information resources on Internet resources of state bodies.
1-1. The electronic information resources placed on Internet resources of state bodies are subdivided on containing dynamic and static information.
2. In these rules the following main terms and concepts are used:
1) attribute - the additional information which is attributed to types, fields, methods, properties and some other constructions of the HTML language;
2) the alternative text - the text allowing to understand content and function of not text web content when using the devices displaying only the text;
3) web content - text, not text or media content of electronic information resource;
4) Internet resource - the electronic information resource, technology of its maintaining and (or) use functioning in open information communication network and also the organizational structure providing information exchange;
5) dynamic information is the information which is reflecting the current activities of state body, having temporality (perspective development, current events, the priority directions and others);
6) static information is the information which is reflecting internal and external activities of state body, having permanent (help) nature (regulatory legal acts, the international agreements, structure, provision of state body and others);
7) the tag - the HTML language element changing display of the text on the web page of Internet resource;
8) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG.2.0) - management on ensuring availability of web content which describes modern provisions and the principles of creation of available web content for the most bigger number of different users, including for physically disabled people.
3. Independent structural divisions of state body prepare electronic information resources and approve their placement on Internet resources of state bodies with the chief of staff, the responsible secretary, and in state bodies in which the position of the responsible secretary, with the official determined by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan is not entered.
4. After approval electronic information resources go to responsible structural division for their placement on Internet resource of state body.
5. Dynamic information is updated in process of receipt of new information, but at least weekly.
6. Static information on Internet resources of state bodies is updated as required.
The electronic information resources placed on Internet resources of state bodies are presented in the following form:
1) in the text formats Word, Excel, HTML and others;
2) graphical files in the JPG, GIF formats and others.
6-1. Placement of electronic information resources on Internet resources of state bodies is made according to WCAG.2.0:
1) not text and media web contents shall be followed by the alternative text and be designated by the corresponding attributes in program code, except not text web content which is used for the purpose of ornament;
2) not text and text web content displayed on the web page which sense depends on its color shall contain the alternative text having the same semantic loading;
3) web content elements which form, the size and arrangement bear semantic loading shall be followed by the corresponding text determination;
4) media web content shall be followed by credits or transcripts;
5) if the correct sequence of reading web content determines its sense, then it shall be determined programmatically;
6) for audio of web content which is playing back automatically more than three seconds need to be provided the mechanism of stop, pause or switching off of sound;
7) web content placed on Internet resource shall be managed by means of the keyboard;
8) the pages or appendices having time limits shall contain the mechanism of switching off, setup or prolongation of term of restriction;
The web content automatically moving, blinking, scrolled containing flashes more than three times a second is not recommended to create 9), in case of application it is necessary to provide the mechanism on stop of this web content;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.