of January 11, 2007 No. 8222
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for financing of the expenses connected with elections of the President of Turkmenistan and election propaganda
For the purpose of the organization of elections of the President of Turkmenistan I decide:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for financing of the expenses connected with elections of the President of Turkmenistan and election propaganda.
2. To confer responsibility for accomplishment of this resolution on the Central commission on elections and holding referenda in Turkmenistan.
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of January 11, 2007 No. 8222
Expense budgets of the Central Electoral Commission and the electoral commissions of welayats and Ashgabat affirm the Central Electoral Commission and are represented to the Ministry of Economics and finance of Turkmenistan. Expense budgets of candidates for president of Turkmenistan affirm respectively candidates in coordination with the Central Electoral Commission and are represented to the Ministry of Economics and finance of Turkmenistan.
2. To each candidate funds in identical size are allocated.
3. Allocated funds are used for purpose.
4. Means of precinct, district electoral commissions can be used on payment of typographical expenses (production of bulletins, forms, posters, invitation cards, certificates), communication services, and also on preparation of ballot boxes, cabins, acquisition of office supplies, flags, etc.
5. The funds allocated to the candidate for holding election campaign can be used:
on election propaganda;
on compensation of legal entities and physical persons for performed (rendered) them works (services) which are directly connected with holding election campaign;
on payment of lease of rooms, the equipment, traveling expenses, communication services, acquisition of office supplies and payment of other expenses which are directly connected with holding election campaign.
6. The funds allocated to candidates for election propaganda are spent through hyakimlik of welayats and Ashgabat, the account on which they are, served by regional treasurer departments on places.
Fixed asset accounting, materials, the office and other supplies provided by expense budget on elections of the President of Turkmenistan, acquired by the Central Electoral Commission is performed by it; the welayats acquired by the electoral commissions and Ashgabat, and also candidates for election propaganda - hyakimlika of welayats and Ashgabat according to the legislation of Turkmenistan.
8. Equal conditions of access to funds of mass information are guaranteed to candidates.
9. Election propaganda can be performed:
through mass media;
by holding mass actions (meetings and meetings with voters, public debate and discussions);
by means of release and distribution of propaganda printed materials; in other forms established by the law.
10. Candidates, their authorized representatives have the right to provision of free broadcasting time by it on channels of TV and radio broadcasting. The specified broadcasting time shall fall on the period when TV and radio programs collect the greatest audience - from 19 to 23 o'clock.
11. The total amount of free broadcasting time for election propaganda by candidates shall constitute at least one hour in the working days, and during week-end - at least two hours. The specified free broadcasting time is distributed between the candidates who were on transfer, on an equal basis in alphabetical order. The expenses connected with provision of free time and removal of propaganda rollers join in general expense budget of the Central Electoral Commission.
12. Teleradio channels shall reserve to candidates paid broadcasting time for carrying out propaganda. The specified broadcasting time shall be provided on terms of the contract with the corresponding candidate according to its requirement for a fee. The amount of payment shall be single for all candidates.
13. It is forbidden to interrupt performances of candidates, and also to accompany them with any comments.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.