Unofficial translation. (c) Soyuzpravoinform
of February 16, 1995 No. 32
About execution of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About veterans"
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About veterans" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Charge to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Azerbaijan Republic implementation of serious control over prevention of fall of the salary of veterans below the minimum level, in accordance with the established procedure at the expense of means of the government budget to perform prosthetics of veterans of war first of all, and also organize rendering services in house conditions to veterans with limited traficabilities.
2. Charge to the Ministry of Trade of the Azerbaijan Republic and Azerittifagu to create together with local executive bodies special shops, divisions, departments for the organization of trade and household services on places for the purpose of providing veterans with the most necessary manufactured and product goods.
4. Charge to the Ministry of Health to provide prosthetics of teeth of veterans of war (except for artificial limbs from valuable metals), the rights of veterans to receipt of medical care in health organizations to which they were attached during work (service), on sanatorium treatment even after retirement.
6. Charge to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population to prepare regulations on procedure and conditions of assignment of the name "Veteran of Work", sample of the certificate of the veteran and, having approved with the Ministry of Justice, within 1 month to submit to the Cabinet of Ministers for approval.
8. Charge to the Ministries of Defence, internal affairs and homeland security of the Republic to issue to veterans of war and Armed forces of the certificate and appendix to certificates in the form operating by January 1, 1992.
9. Charge to local executive bodies to organize geriatrics offices, boarding houses for the veterans who are needing permanent care and being chronic patients, to give help in acquisition of the technical means facilitating life and activities of veterans, under repair apartments and satisfaction of other their requirements.
10. Charge to the Ministry of Finance of the Azerbaijan Republic, to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Azerbaijan Republic to allocate based on the provided estimate funds in the corresponding size for implementation of the privileges provided to veterans and other actions.
Acting as Prime Minister
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.