of July 2, 2007 No. 96
About donorship of blood and its components
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on May 15, 2007
The preamble voided according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 30.06.2016 No. 95
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
blood - the whole blood prepared from the donor and processed either for transfusion, or for further production;
the blood donor and its components - the physical person which was voluntarily this blood and its components for the medical purposes;
blood components - used for the medical purposes the uniform elements (the erythrocytes, leukocytes, platelets, plasma constituting plasmas) constituting blood which can be prepared from whole blood by various methods;
blood medicine - the medicine received from blood or plasma of the person using various technologies;
plasma exchange - method of receipt of plasma of blood of the donor by separation of blood with the subsequent return of separate elements of blood to it;
double plasma exchange - method of receipt of plasma of blood of the donor by consecutive two-stage plasma exchange;
immune plazmadacha - plazmadacha the donors who are previously subjected to impact by specific substances for the purpose of receipt of plasma of purposeful action for treatment of separate diseases or receipt of medicines of blood;
service of blood - health care industry which purpose is providing with high-quality components and medicines of blood the treatment-and-prophylactic organizations, the representing set of the specialized medical organizations of the state health care system for procurement, conversion, storage of donor blood and its components;
donor function - the voluntary act of the donor including physical examination and accomplishment of the procedure of giving blood and its components for the medical purposes;
the recipient - the patient to whom transfusion of donor blood or its components and medicines is made;
blood preservation - procurement of donor blood in the preserving means for the purpose of creation of conditions for preserving its structure and properties during long term;
blood donation (giving blood) - the one-time amount of blood this by the donor;
Item of giving blood - the place of blood sampling and its components in stationary and exit conditions;
authorized state body - the central executive body of the Kyrgyz Republic performing management in the field of protection of public health.
This Law governs the public relations connected with development of donorship of blood and its components in the Kyrgyz Republic and providing complex of legal, social, economic, medical measures on the organization of donorship of blood and its components.
2. Voided according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 30.06.2016 No. 95
1. The basic principles of state policy in the field of donorship of blood and its components are:
1) voluntariness of giving blood and its components;
2) guarantee of preserving health of the donor in case of accomplishment of donor function by it;
3) providing the state guarantees, social protection and observance of the rights of donors;
4) safety of donor blood and its components;
5) responsibility for damnification to health of the donor, recipient and employee of service of blood.
Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1) realizes state policy on development of donorship of blood and its components in the Kyrgyz Republic;
Develops 2), finances and controls implementation of the state programs directed to the organization, development and promotion of donorship of blood and its components;
3) is approved by procedure for export of donor blood and its components out of limits of the Kyrgyz Republic and import of donor blood and its components on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
4) approves standards in the field of donorship of blood and its components;
5) is approved by procedure for physical examination of the donor;
6) approves system of encouragement of donors and establishment of preferential terms;
7) is provided by quality control of components and medicines of blood.
1. Representative bodies (keneshes) of areas and cities have the right to make decisions on provision of additional encouragement to donors.
2. Executive bodies of areas, areas and cities:
1) realize state policy in the field of donorship;
2) has the right to make decisions on provision of additional encouragement to donors.
1. Heads of the companies, organizations, organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership, commanders (chiefs) of military units:
1) render assistance to service of blood in involvement of citizens in ranks of donors;
2) is freely released from place of employment, by services or studies according to the statement of the donor in the organization of health care in day of physical examination, and also in day of blood donation;
3) in days of carrying out exit collection of blood is provided gratuitously by necessary rooms for blood extraction.
2. Provide to the worker who is the donor the guarantees established by the legislation and benefits.
National society of Red Crescent of the Kyrgyz Republic, other public organizations which constituent documents provide rendering assistance to public health care participate together with bodies of health care in the organization of donorship of blood and its components, its financing, and also in promotion and development among the population of non-paid voluntary donorship of blood and its components.
Financing of actions for the organization, development and promotion of donorship of blood and its components, to providing the rights and privileges of donors is performed for the account:
1) means republican and local budgets;
2) means of the credits, grants;
3) the means received as a result of voluntary contributions and donations of legal entities and physical persons;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.