of June 20, 2007 No. 812
About approval of Rules of state registration of inland navigation vessels, courts of the swimming mixed (river sea) and Instructions for use small size vessels and bases (constructions) for their parking
The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. To republican state bodies in three-months time to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of June 20, 2007 No. 812
1. These rules are developed according to the Code of inland water transport of the Republic of Belarus, other regulatory legal acts and establish procedure of state registration of inland navigation vessels, single in all territory of the Republic of Belarus, courts of the swimming mixed (river sea) (further – vessels) and the rights to them in the State ship register of the Republic of Belarus (further – the Register).
2. State registration of the vessel and the rights to it is understood as the act of recognition and confirmation by the state of origin, restriction (encumbrance), transition or termination of the rights to the vessel according to the civil legislation.
Registration documents are understood as the documents issued by results of state registration of courts, the rights to them, transactions with them and changes of the data which are subject to entering into the Register including data on suspension of state registration of the vessel and on vessel exception of the Register.
3. All transactions made concerning the vessel attracting change of property rights on the vessel including mortgage (pledge), are subject to state registration and are recognized valid only from the moment of their state registration the Register.
4. Inland navigation vessels, vessels of the swimming mixed (river sea) are subject to state registration in the Register.
5. No. 1149 is excluded according to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 28.12.2013
6. No. 175 is excluded according to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 25.03.2022
7. State registration of courts and the rights to them is performed by public institution "Public administration of water transport" (further – GU "Public Administration of Water Transport").
8. The swimming right under National flag of the Republic of Belarus and the property right to the vessel or to share in it arises from the moment of state registration of the vessel in the Register.
The moment of state registration of the vessel and the rights to it is entering of GU "Public Administration of Water Transport" of the corresponding records into the Register.
9. Information on the vessel containing in the Register is open if other is not established by the legislation.
Information from the Register is provided based on the following documents:
the document confirming payment of the state fee.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.