of May 14, 2007 No. 10
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for cost determination of construction object in financial accounting
IT IS APPROVED
Ministry of Finance
Republic of Belarus
Based on the Regulations on the Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 31, 2006 No. 973 "Questions of the Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus", the Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about procedure for cost determination of construction object in financial accounting.
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
Minister A. I. Seleznyov
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus of May 14, 2007 No. 10
1. This Instruction establishes procedure for forming in financial accounting of the customer in construction activities (further - the customer), the builder in construction activities (further - the builder) construction project costs (further - object) in case of construction, restoration, reconstruction (further if other is not established, - construction) by means of reflection of costs for construction, restoration, reconstruction in financial accounting of the organizations (except for banks, the non-bank credit and financial organizations, state-financed organizations).
2. In this Instruction terms in the value established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 5, 2004 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Belarus" are used (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2004, No. 109, 2/1049), and also the following terms:
object of accounting (part of construction object) - each building separately under construction, construction, engineering networks and other objects which construction cost is allocated as a part of summary estimate calculation and on which construction the object estimate is constituted, and also the built-in and attached objects;
work - activities for construction of facilities which results acquire the substantiated form;
service - activities for construction of facilities which results do not acquire the substantiated form;
accounting project cost - set of the construction costs reflected in financial accounting and forming original cost of object of accounting;
economic method of construction - organizational form of construction, performance of works in case of which construction, installation, other special works are performed by own forces of the builder having the property right, economic maintaining, operational management on construction objects or acquiring these rights upon termination of construction. In case of asset construction that part of works which are performed by own forces of the builder treats with involvement of contract organizations to economic method of construction;
object of construction in progress (further - construction in progress) object which construction is authorized according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, works on which construction are begun, but are not complete in accordance with the established procedure.
3. Financial accounting of construction costs is performed by the customer, the builder.
4. The costs incurred by the customer, the builder in case of construction in financial accounting are subdivided into the costs increasing the accounting project cost, and the costs which are not increasing accounting project cost.
5. The costs increasing accounting project cost are subdivided into the costs provided and not provided by summary estimate calculation of construction cost (further - summary estimate calculation).
The costs included in accordance with the established procedure in summary estimate calculation belong to the costs provided by summary estimate calculation.
The costs which are not included in summary estimate calculation belong to the costs which are not provided by summary estimate calculation. Treat them:
the percent added before approval date of the acceptance act of object in operation on the received customer, the builder to the credits and loans directed to payment of goods, works, the services which are directly connected with construction. The percent which are subject to payment for use of the credits and loans join in construction in progress cost monthly (if terms of the contract provide monthly payment of percent), quarterly, but no later than approval date of the acceptance act of object in operation (if terms of the contract do not provide monthly payment of percent);
the percent on the credits and loans obtained by the contractor and compensated by the customer in accordance with the terms of the construction contract signed according to the legislation added before approval date of the acceptance act of object in operation;
the tax amounts on value added included in accounting project cost in accordance with the established procedure;
the amounts of the land tax and the rent estimated for the parcels of land provided for construction of construction objects;
costs for construction management;
cost of services of the engineer (engineering organization) in the agreement on rendering engineering services;
costs for preservation (degreasing) of construction in progress;
the state fee for issue by bodies of the state construction supervision of the conclusion about compliance of the object accepted in operation, to the project, safety requirements and operational reliability. The state fee is estimated from actual cost of installation and construction works on object for the statistical reporting determined for date of the request for issue of the specified conclusion;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.