of June 20, 2007 No. 848
About approval of the Procedure for maintaining the state forest inventory and accounting of the woods
According to Articles 53 and 54 of the Forest code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for maintaining the state forest inventory and accounting of the woods which is applied.
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 27, 1995 No. 767 "About approval of the Procedure for conducting the state accounting of the woods and the state forest inventory" (the joint venture of Ukraine, 1996, No. 2, the Art. 45).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 20, 2007, No. 848
1. The state forest inventory and account of the woods is kept by Derzhlisagentstv on system, single for all woods, at the expense of means of the government budget for the purpose of providing the effective organization of protection and protection of the woods, their rational use and reproduction, implementation of constant control behind high-quality and quantitative changes in forest fund of Ukraine.
2. The state forest inventory (further - the inventory) includes system data on distribution of forest fund between owners of the woods and permanent forest users, separation of all woods on categories depending on the main functions which are carried out by them, money value and other data which characterize quantitative and high-quality condition of the woods.
3. The structure of documentation of the inventory and primary accounting of the woods, procedure for its maintaining affirm Minekoenergo on representation Derzhlisagentstva.
4. Documentation of the inventory is kept based on data of the state land cadastre, materials of forest management, inventory count of inspections and primary accounting of the woods separately on owners of the woods and permanent forest users based on the documents determined by Article 52 of the Forest code of Ukraine.
5. Data on distribution of forest fund between owners of the woods and permanent forest users, its quantitative structure are approved with territorial authorities of Gosgeokadastr.
6. Information on changes in forest fund is entered by owners of the woods and permanent forest users in materials of primary accounting of the woods as of January 1 of the current year. Based on such information documentation of the inventory is specified till February 1.
7. The republican committee on forest and hunting economy of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, territorial authorities Derzhlisagentstva (further - bodies Derzhlisagentstva) annually submit to territorial authorities of Gosgeokadastr information on inventory indicators taking into account the current changes for maintaining the state land cadastre by them.
8. Documentation of the inventory is updated once in five years.
9. The companies, organizations, the organizations and citizens who have in permanent use or in private property of the wood direct till March 1 of year carrying out the next state accounting of the woods documentation of primary accounting of the woods approved with territorial authorities of Gosgeokadastr and drawn up in accordance with the established procedure to the relevant state forestry and landscape companies Derzhlisagentstva for generalization and provision to bodies Derzhlisagentstva till May 1 of summary accounting information.
Bodies Derzhlisagentstva check completeness and reliability of noted information, create aggregated data of the inventory across the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, to Kiev and Sevastopol and give Derzhlisagentstva till August 1 of year carrying out the next state accounting of the woods.
checks completeness and reliability of aggregated data of the inventory, generalizes them in general across Ukraine and till November 1 of year of carrying out the next state accounting of the woods gives the Ministry of Economic Development, Minekoenergo and Gosgeokadastra (Data (changes to data) about subjects of the State land registry which are included in the forest inventory, are transferred to the State land cadastre according to the Procedure for information exchange between inventories and information systems approved by the resolution to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 3, 2013 No. 483);
stores documentation of the inventory, prepares and issues in accordance with the established procedure information materials about forest fund of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.