of June 6, 2007 No. 803
About approval of the Procedure for alienation of objects of state-owned property
According to article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About management of objects of state-owned property" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for alienation of objects of state-owned property which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 6, 2007, No. 803
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism and methods of alienation of objects of state-owned property.
1) objects of state-owned property (further - property) - tangible assets which according to the legislation are recognized fixed assets (means);
2) property acquisition - transfer of property on property to legal entities or physical persons according to the procedures and methods provided by this Procedure;
3) the administrator - the state company "PROZORRO.PRODAZHI";
4) the guarantee fee - method of ensuring execution by the participant of obligations on participation in electronic auction according to which the user grants the sum for acquisition of participant status of electronic auction by money transfer into the account of the operator of an electronic trading platform. The guarantee fee is established in the amount of 10 percent of the starting price of lot and it is specified in the announcement of holding the auction;
5) electronic trading system - the two-level information and telecommunication system consisting of the central database and electronic platforms which interact via the interface of programming of appendices which is provided in the form of code with open access and determines functionality of electronic trading system. This system provides possibility of creation, placement, the publication and exchange of information and documents electronically, necessary for holding the auction electronically;
6) electronic auction - method of alienation of lot on which the participant who during the auction in electronic trading system offered the highest price becomes the winner;
7) electronic platform - the hardware and software which functions on the Internet connected to electronic trading system and provides to the organizer of auction, users and participants opportunity to use services of such system with automatic exchange of information concerning process of holding electronic auctions;
8) the closed price offer - the amount of means which payment is declared by the participant before running an electronic auction and moves in private office through the operator of an electronic trading platform in electronic trading system before the termination of deadline of adoption of statements for participation in electronic auction;
9) the user - the physical person or legal entity registered on electronic platform in electronic trading system and intended to participate in electronic auction;
10) bid increment (the minimum bid increment) - the minimum allowance on which during trading (or at stage of submission of the closed price offers) increase in the price proposal of the participant can be performed. The size of the minimum bid increment constitutes 1 percent from the starting price of lot;
11) lot - object of state-owned property which is offered for electronic auction;
12) the announcement of holding the auction - the data and information containing data on lot exposed in electronic trading system and on websites of operators;
13) the operator of an electronic trading platform - the legal entity who has the right to use electronic platform and acts according to the agreement signed with the administrator of electronic trading system;
14) organizer of auction - Fund of state-owned property - concerning real estate of Ukraine; the subject of managing on which balance there is property which is subject to alienation and concerning the property which is on balance of the subject of management, acts as the organizer such subject of management, - concerning other property;
15) the buyer - the legal entity or physical person which became the winner of auction;
16) the registration fee - money in the amount of, the stipulated in Item 20 presents About brought for registration of a statement on participation in electronic auction by person who expressed intention to participate in electronic auction, into the corresponding account of the operator of an electronic trading platform;
17) the starting price - the price with which the auction for each object of state-owned property begins;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.