It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On May 17, 2007 No. 720
of May 12, 2007 No. 258
About public associations
This Law governs the public relations connected with realization by citizens of the right to consolidation in public associations, creation, activities, reorganization and liquidation of public associations.
Operation of this Law extends to all public associations created in accordance with the established procedure, except for public associations (the religious organizations, political parties, labor unions and other public associations), procedure for creation and which actions are regulated by the separate laws.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on public associations is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
1. The right of citizens to consolidation includes the right to create on voluntary basis public associations for protection of common interests and achievement of common goals, to enter the existing public associations or to abstain from the introduction in them, and also to leave freely these associations.
2. Citizens have the right to create public associations independently, without preliminary permission of state bodies, and also to enter such public associations on the terms of observance of regulations of their charters.
Public association - voluntary, self-governed, non-commercial consolidation of the citizens who united on the basis of community of interests for realization of the purposes specified in the charter of public association.
1. Founders of public association are physical persons and legal entities - the public associations which convened congress, conference, the general or constituent assembly at which the charter of public association is accepted are created its leading and control and auditing bodies. Founders of public association have the equal rights and equal obligations.
2. Members of public association are physical persons whose interest in the joint solution of tasks of this consolidation according to regulations of its charter is drawn up by individual statements or the relevant documents. It allows to consider the number of members of public association. Members of public association have the equal rights and obligations.
Members of public association have the right to choose and be elected in leading and control - auditing bodies of this consolidation, and also to control activities of governing body of public association according to its charter.
Members of public association have the rights and obligations according to requirements of regulations of the charter of public association and in case of not soblyudeniye of the specified requirements can be expelled from public association.
3. Members of public association are the physical persons which expressed support to the purposes of this consolidation and (or) to its specific shares, who are taking part in its activities without obligatory registration of conditions of the participation if other is not provided by the charter.
Public associations can be created in the following forms of business:
- public organization;
- social movement;
- body of public amateur performance.
1. The public organization is the public organization founded, as a rule, on the basis of membership for joint activities of the united citizens for protection of common interests and achievement of the authorized purposes.
2. The supreme governing body of public organization is the congress, conference or general meeting. Governing body of public organization is the elected collegiate organ accountable to congress, conference or general meeting.
1. The social movement is the mass public association which is consisting of participants, not having membership, pursuing social and others socially - the useful purposes supported by members of social movement.
2. The supreme governing body of social movement is the congress, conference or general meeting. Governing body of social movement is the elected collegiate organ consisting of at least ten persons accountable to congress, conference or general meeting.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.