of June 9, 2007 No. 360
About approval of Rules of the conclusion and execution of public agreements on connection to systems of municipal infrastructure
In pursuance of article 4 of the Federal law "About Bases of Regulation of Rates of the Organizations of Municipal Complex" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of the conclusion and execution of public agreements on connection to systems of municipal infrastructure.
2. Determine that the procedure for distribution between the organizations operating technologically related networks of engineering facilities, the means which arrived as connection fee is determined by the agreement signed by the specified organizations.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 9, 2007 No. 360
1. These rules determine procedure for the conclusion, including determination of essential conditions, changes and agreement performances about connection of the under construction, reconstructed or built, but not connected building, structures, construction or other capital construction project to the networks of engineering facilities which are logging in municipal infrastructure (further respectively - the agreement on connection, capital construction project, networks of engineering facilities).
2. Under the agreement on connection the organization of municipal complex performing operation of networks of engineering facilities of the corresponding type (further - the contractor), shall perform operations on preparation of system of municipal infrastructure for connection of capital construction project and connect this object to the networks of engineering facilities operated by it, and person performing construction and (or) reconstruction of capital construction project (further - the customer), shall perform operations on preparation of this object for connection and pay services in connection.
3. If connection of capital construction project to networks of engineering facilities in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation requires receipt of specifications on connection of capital construction project to network of engineering facilities (daleetekhnichesky conditions), contractor under the agreement on connection is the organization of municipal complex which issued such specifications.
4. For preparation of system of municipal infrastructure for connection of capital construction project the contractor on the networks of engineering facilities operated by it performs actions for increase in their capacity and (or) handling capacity, including creation of new objects, and in case of need provides implementation of such actions by other organizations of municipal complex operating technologically related networks of the corresponding type.
5. The agreement on connection is the public agreement and consists according to the procedure, established by the Civil code of the Russian Federation, with respect for the features determined by these rules.
6. The agreement on connection is signed in simple written form in 2 copies - on one for each of the parties.
For the conclusion of the agreement on connection the customer directs the request to the contractor performing operation of networks of engineering facilities of the corresponding type which issued specifications.
7. Ceased to be valid
8. The request directed by the customer shall contain the following data:
1) the customer's details (for legal entities - full name and number of entry in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, for individual entrepreneurs - surname, name, middle name, number of entry in the Unified State Register of Private Entrepreneurs and date of its entering into the register, for physical persons - surname, name, middle name, series, number and date of issue of the main identity document, the postal address and different ways of exchange of information - phones, the fax, the e-mail address);
2) the location of capital construction project which needs to be connected to networks of engineering facilities;
3) the subject of the agreement about connection, including the size of loading of the resource consumed by capital construction project which the contractor in points of connection to network of engineering facilities shall provide (further - connection points);
4) legal basis of ownership and (or) use of the parcel of land of the customer on which (reconstructed) capital construction project belonging to it under construction is located (further - the parcel of land);
5) number and date of issue of specifications (if receipt of such conditions in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation is required);
6) date of connection of capital construction project.
9. The customer - the physical person performing creation (reconstruction) of object of individual housing construction has the right not to specify in the request of the data, containing in the subitem 5 of Item 8 of these rules.
10. The following documents are attached to the request:
1) copies of documents of title on the parcel of land;
2) the situational plan of arrangement of capital construction project with binding to the settlement territory;
3) the topographic map of the parcel of land in scale 1:500 with indication of all land and underground communications and constructions approved with the organizations operating the specified objects (it is not applied, if the customer - the physical person performing creation (reconstruction) of object of individual housing construction);
3. 1) the documents confirming powers of the person to act on behalf of the customer (if the application is submitted to the address of the contractor by the customer representative);
4) other documents which are provided by the Rules of connection of capital construction project to networks of engineering facilities approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 13, 2006 No. 83 (depending on type of networks of engineering facilities to which connection will be performed).
10.1. Require submission of documents, not stipulated in Item 10 these rules, it is not allowed.
11. The contractor shall within 30 days from the date of receipt from the customer of the request and documents specified in Item 10 of these rules to send to the customer the draft agreement completed and signed in return about connection in 2 copies.
The customer signs both copies of the draft agreement about connection within 30 days from the date of receipt of the draft agreement signed by the contractor about connection and directs 1 copy to the contractor with appendix to it of the documents confirming the power of the person which signed such agreement.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.