of May 10, 2007 No. 514
About approval of some regulations
In pursuance of article 5 of the Law on the public assistance of N547-XV of December 25, 2003. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. N42-44, 249), and the Actions plan on increase in efficiency of procedure for the providing address compensations approved by the Order of the Government N1117 of October 27, 2005. "About increase in system effectiveness of the public assistance" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2005, Art. N151-153, 1221), the Government DECIDES:
Regulations on calculation of the size of the standard rate of the net income gained by peasant (farmer) and domestic subsidiary farms from production of crop and/or animal production according to the appendix N1;
The instruction about procedure of payments of the standard rate of the net income of peasant (farmer) and domestic subsidiary farms received from production and sales of products of crop production and/or livestock production according to the appendix N2.
2. To national bureau of statistics annually, till June 1 to represent in accordance with the established procedure to the Ministry of Agriculture and the food industry statistical data about disposition of sown area, average productivity of crops on geographical zones of the republic (Northern, Central, Southern) and selling prices on the agricultural products provided for calculation of the standard rate of the net income gained by peasant (farmer) and domestic subsidiary farms from production of crop and/or animal production based on the Provision approved by this resolution.
annually, till July 1 to calculate and approve in accordance with the established procedure standard rates of material costs on production of agricultural products in peasant (farmer) and domestic subsidiary farms;
annually, till September 1 to calculate and approve in accordance with the established procedure standard rates of net income in crop production and the livestock sector on geographical zones of the republic according to the appendix N2 and to publish them in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
4. To the ministry of social protection, family and child to develop and implement the mechanism of the assignment of social benefits based on the net income which was given by peasant (farmer) and domestic subsidiary farms calculated according to provisions of this resolution.
5. In all text of the Section V of the Regulations on procedure for calculation of comprehensive income of face (family) approved by the Order of the Government N1084 of October 4, 2004. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. N186-188, 1275), the words "gross income" shall be replaced with words "the standard rate of net income", and the words "personal subsidiary farms" - the words "domestic subsidiary farms".
Minister of Economy and Trade
Minister of Agriculture and
Minister of Finance
minister of social protection,
family and child
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government No. 514 of May 10, 2007
1. The regulations on calculation of the size of the standard rate of the net income gained by peasant (farmer) and domestic subsidiary farms from production of crop and/or animal production (further - provision), establish methodology of calculation of the standard rate of the net income gained from agricultural activities by peasant farms with acreage, being in private property or leasable, no more than 3 hectares, and also domestic subsidiary farms (without restriction of the area of land use).
This provision provides calculation of the standard rate of net income of the potential receiver of the public assistance from among peasant farms or domestic subsidiary farms (further - peasant and subsidiary farms).
2. In this provision the following basic concepts are used:
peasant farm - the sole proprietor company founded on private property on lands of agricultural purpose, individual work and/or work of members of one family, created for the purpose of production of agricultural products, slaughtering and realization of mainly own agricultural products;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.