of November 1, 1991 No. 238-XII
About Regulations on Council of defense of the Azerbaijan Republic
The Supreme Council of the Azerbaijan Republic, having considered the Regulations on Council of defense of the Azerbaijan Republic provided by the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, decides:
Approve Regulations on Council of defense of the Azerbaijan Republic.
Azerbaijan Republic E.KAFAROVA
Approved at meeting of Council of defense against October 3, 1991
1. Council of defense of the Azerbaijan Republic is the permanent state body formed for the purpose of ensuring defense of the Azerbaijan Republic, its safety and territorial integrity, and also development and implementation of policy in the field of defensive construction.
2. Council of defense of the Azerbaijan Republic:
determines the main directions of policy of the Azerbaijan Republic in the field of defensive construction;
develops and performs actions for realization of policy of the Azerbaijan Republic in the field of defensive construction, on protection of territorial integrity of the Azerbaijan Republic, ensuring inviolability of its borders;
performs management of defense of the Azerbaijan Republic;
provides carrying out mobilization work;
directs work on creation of defense industry;
controls forming of personnel list of the military personnel.
3. Council of defense performs the activities under the leadership of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic.
4. Members of council of defense are appointed and dismissed by the President of the Azerbaijan Republic. Members of council of defense carry out the job responsibilities on permanent basis and cannot work at the same time in other organizations, the organizations and the companies.
5. To studying and preparation of questions members of council of defense can involve heads, representatives of the ministries, departments, other state bodies, specialists and experts. Council of defense exercises control of activities of all state bodies concerning defense.
6. Organizational form of activities of Council of defense are its meetings which are held as required, at meetings the most important issues of defensive construction in the Azerbaijan Republic are taken out. Decisions on the discussed questions are drawn up by the minutes signed by the President of the Azerbaijan Republic and are obligatory for execution.
The instructions given by members of council of defense on implementation of the decisions made by Council are obligatory for execution by the ministries, organizations, State Committees, departments, associations, the companies, organizations and organizations.
7. Members of council of defense for organizational support of the work have the assistants appointed by the order the President of the Azerbaijan Republic.
8. Council of defense of the Azerbaijan Republic is legal entity and has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Azerbaijan Republic and with the name.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.