It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
April 5, 2007.
of December 4, 2006 No. 730/770
About approval of Fire safety regulations in agro-industrial complex of Ukraine
In pursuance of the Program of providing the fire-safety for the period till 2010 approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 1, 2002 N 870, and according to requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About fire-safety" PRIKAZYVAYEM:
1. Approve Fire safety regulations in agro-industrial complex of Ukraine (further - Rules) (are applied).
2. To heads of State departments, the Minister of agrarian policy of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, chiefs of Head departments of agro-industrial development, regional and district managements of agro-industrial development of public administrations to organize studying and fulfillment of requirements of Rules at the companies, in organizations and the organizations of all patterns of ownership of the agrarian sector of economy.
3. To department of technical providing Minagropolitiki of Ukraine (Datsenko M. S.):
3.1. In accordance with the established procedure to provide the order on the state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3.2. Organize the edition of Rules in three-months time after registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To heads of State department of fire-safety, head departments (managements) of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, regional, in the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol, to rectors of higher educational institutions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine, the chief of the Vinnytsia highest professional school of civil protection to inform administrative board of governing bodies of system of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine and to organize studying by staff of the divisions of the specified Fire safety regulations subordinated to them in agro-industrial complex of Ukraine.
5. To impose control over the implementation of the order on the deputy minister of agrarian policy of Ukraine of Motsny V. K. and the chief of State department of fire-safety of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine Ulints E. M.
Minister of agrarian policy of Ukraine
Yu. F. Melnik
Minister of Ukraine of questions
emergency situations and on cases
protection of the population against effects
Chernobyl catastrophic crash
V. M. Antonets
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of agrarian policy of Ukraine, the Ministry of Ukraine concerning emergency situations and for protection of the population against effects of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash against December 4, 2006 3730/770
Action of Rules extends to objects of agro-industrial complex (further - agrarian and industrial complexes) which are operated, under construction, reconstructed, technically are re-equipped and extend.
Requirements of Rules are obligatory for accomplishment by legal entities and physical persons in the field of agro-industrial complex of Ukraine.
Requirements for providing fire-safety of the objects relating to the AIC, in particular objects of domestic, cultural and educational, improving and other assignment are regulated by the regulatory legal acts existing in Ukraine on these questions.
The law of Ukraine of 17.12.93 N3745-XII "About Fire-safety" (with changes).
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 11.07.2002 N956 "About Identification and Declaring of Safety of Objects of the Increased Danger".
The licensed conditions of implementation of economic activity on designing, mounting, maintenance of means of fire protection and systems of heating, assessment of fire-proof condition of objects approved by the joint order Gospredprinimatelstva and the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine of 01.09.2004 N99/33, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of 13.09.2004 for N1144/9743 (further - NAPB B.07.016-2004).
The list of vehicles and regulation of their equipment by fire extinguishers approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 08.10.97 of N1128 (further - NAPB B.06.005-97).
The standard regulations on the fire and technical commission approved by the order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine of 11.02.2004 of N 70, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 19.02.2004 for N222/8821 (further - NAPB B.02.003-2004).
The regulations on voluntary fire teams (teams) approved by the order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine of 11.02.2004 of N 70, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 19.02.2004 for N221/8820 (further - NAPB B.02.004-2004).
Standard regulations on instructing, special training and examination concerning fire-safety at the companies, in organizations and the organizations of Ukraine, the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine approved by the order of 29.09.2003 N 368, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 11.12.2003 for N1148/8469 (further - NAPB B.02.005-2003).
The list of positions for which in case of assignment persons shall undergo training and examination concerning fire-safety, and the procedure for their organization approved by the order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine of 29.09.2003 of N 368, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 11.12.2003 for N1147/8468 (further - NAPB B.06.001-2003).
The rules of obligatory certification of products of fire-proof assignment approved by the order of Gosstandart of Ukraine of 27.06.97 of N 374, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 16.09.97 for N407/2211 (further - NAPB B.01.003-97).
The list of products which are subject to obligatory certification in Ukraine, approved by Gosstandart of Ukraine of 01.02.2005 of N 28, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 04.05.2005 for N466/10746.
The list of objects same to destination which are subject to the equipment automatic installations of fire extinguishing and the fire alarm, the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine approved by the order of 22.08.2005 N 161, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 05.09.2005 for N990/11270 (further - NAPB B.06.004-2005).
The service regulations of fire extinguishers approved by the order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine of 02.04.2004 of N 152, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 29.04.2004 for N555/9154 (further - NAPB B.01.008-2004).
The standard regulations of accessory of fire extinguishers approved by the order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine of 02.04.2004 of N 152, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 29.04.2004 for N554/9153 (further - NAPB B.03.001-2004).
Rules for the Construction and Safe Operation of the vessels working under pressure, approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of 18.10.94 of N104.
The safety rules of gas supply systems of Ukraine approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of 01.10.97 of N 254, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 15.05.98 for N318/2758.
The rules of safe operation of electric units of consumers approved by committee on supervision of labor protection of the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of Ukraine of 09.01.98 for N 4, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 10.02.98 for N93/2533 (further - DNAOP 0.00-1.21-98).
"Determination of categories of rooms and buildings on fire and explosion and fire risk" (ONTP 24-86) approved by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR 27.02.86 (further - NAPB B.07.005-86).
Regulations on procedure for approval of bodies of the state fire supervision of project decisions on which regulations and rules, reasonable variations from mandatory requirements of regulating documents are not established, approved by the order of the Ministry of Ukraine concerning emergency situations of 15.11.2004 of N 170, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 22.11.2004 for N1467/10066 (further - NAPB B.02.014-2004).
The list of buildings and premises of the companies of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of Ukraine with establishment of their categories on fire and explosion danger, and also classes of explosion-fire-hazardous zones on PUE approved by Ministry of Agriculture and Food Production of Ukraine, the protocol of 01.05.1995 of N31 (further - NAPB 06.014-1995).
Regulations for electrical installation. Electric equipment of special installations, the Ministries of Labour and Social Policy of Ukraine approved by the order of 21.06.2001 N272 (further - DNAOP 0.00-1.32-01).
The "Instruction on the structure of lightning protection of buildings and constructions" approved the Glavtekhupravleniy Ministry of Energy of the USSR 12.10.1987 (further - RD 34.21.122-87).
DBN B.2.5-20-2001. "Engineering equipment of buildings and constructions. External networks and constructions. Gas supply", approved by the order of the State Committee for Construction of Ukraine of 23.04.2001 of N101 (further - DBN B.2.5-20-2001).
DBN B.1.1-7-2002. "Fire protection. Fire-safety of construction objects", approved by the order of the State Committee for Construction of Ukraine of 03.12.2002 for N88 and enacted since 01:05 2003 (further - DBN B.1.1-7-2002).
Construction Norms and Regulations 2.04.02-84. "Water supply. Outside networks and constructions", approved by the resolution of the State committee of the USSR for construction of 27.07.1984 of N123 (further - Construction Norms and Regulations 2.04.02-84).
Construction Norms and Regulations 2.04.05-91. "Benefit on designing of systems of water heating", approved by the decision of the State Committee for Construction of Ukraine of 06.12.2000 of N55 (further - Construction Norms and Regulations 2.04.05-91).
Construction Norms and Regulations 2.10.05-85. "Benefit on designing of the companies, buildings and constructions on storage and conversion of grain", approved by the resolution of the State committee of the USSR for construction of the USSR of 28.06.1985 of N110 (further - Construction Norms and Regulations 2.10.05-85).
GOST 12.4.026-76. "SSBT. Colors alarm and signs of safety".
GOST 14202-69. "Pipelines of industrial enterprises. Identification coloring. The warning signs and marking guards".
GOST 27978-88. "Green crops. Specifications".
DSTU 4674:2006. "Hay. Specifications".
GOST 19433-88. "Dangerous goods. Classification and marking".
GOST 12.1.004-91. "SSBT. Fire-safety. General requirements".
GOST 12.1.044-89. "SSBT. Fire-and-explosion hazard of substances and materials. Product indicators and methods of their determination".
"The cattle breeding companies", Minagropolitiki approved by the order of Ukraine of 15.09.05 N473 (further - VNTP APK-1.05).
"The poultry-farming companies", Minagropolitiki approved by the order of Ukraine of 15.09.05 N473 (further - VNTP APK-4.05).
GOST 12176-89 (MEK 332-3-82). "Cables, wires and cords. Check methods on burning non-proliferation".
GOST 12.4.009-83. "SSBT. The fire fighting equipment for protection of objects. Main types. Placement and servicing".
DSTU B B.1.1-4-98. Fire protection. Building constructions. Test methods on fire resistance. General requirements.
DSTU B B.2.7-19-95 (GOST 30244-94). Construction materials. Test methods on inflammability.
DSTU B B.1.1-2-97 (GOST 30402-96). Fire protection. Construction materials. Test methods on inflammability.
DSTU B B.2.7-70-98 (GOST 30444-97). Construction materials. Test methods on distribution of flame.
2.1. Fire-safety on objects of the AIC is ensured by holding the organizational, technical and other actions directed to the prevention of the fires, safety of people, decrease in possible property losses and reduction of negative ecological effects in case of their origin, conditioning for bystry challenge of fire divisions and successful suppression of the fires.
2.3. Providing fire-safety of the companies of OAPK should be determined in their regulating documents.
2.4. Obligations of the Parties should be determined by providing fire-safety of leased property in the lease agreement.
2.5. Employees of the companies of the AIC shall:
- fulfill requirements of these Rules and other regulatory legal acts concerning fire-safety existing in Ukraine;
- in case of fire identification - to be effective according to requirements of Section 11 of these Rules.
2.6. Issue of permission to the beginning of works is performed according to NAPB B.07.018-2001.
2.7. Commissioning of the new and reconstructed production, residential and other objects, implementation of new technologies, lease of any rooms without the permission of bodies of the state fire supervision are prohibited. Issue of permission is performed according to NAPB B.07.018-2001.
2.8. All types of the fire fighting equipment and fire-fighting equipment which are applied to the prevention of the fires and to their suppression shall have the state certificate of conformity or the certificate on recognition of compliance according to NAPB B.01.003-97.
2.9. Only those companies and physical persons which have special permission (license) for implementation of such works, according to NAPB B.07.016-2004 can provide services in performance of works of fire-proof assignment.
2.10. Persons guilty of violation and failure to carry out of fire safety regulations bear responsibility according to the current legislation of Ukraine.
3.1. For coordination and enhancement of the work connected with providing fire-safety and control of its carrying out in industries of agricultural industry, the food industry and conversion of agricultural products in the office of the Ministry of agrarian policy and in its structural divisions, State departments, the companies, organizations and the organizations relating to its sphere of management services of fire-safety (further SPB) according to the Standard regulations on service of fire-safety approved by the order of the Ministry of Ukraine concerning emergency situations and for protection of the population against effects of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash of 29.09.2003 of N369 and registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 10.12.2003 for N1121/8442 shall be created.
Such services need to be organized also in associations of the companies (associations, corporations, concerns, etc.) for accomplishment of functions in the field of fire-safety.
Activities of SPB shall be regulated by provisions which are developed and affirm the Ministry, State departments, associations of the companies and are approved with bodies of the state fire supervision.
3.2. At each company of the AIC shall be developed the general instruction about measures of fire-safety and the instruction for all explosion-fire-hazardous, fire-dangerous and explosive rooms (sites, workshops, warehouses, workshops, laboratories, etc.) according to appendix 1 to these Rules.
These instructions should be studied during fire-proof instructing, passing of fire and technical minimum and inservice training and to hang out for acquaintance in the established places.
3.3. Taking into account degree of fire risk of the company the corresponding fire prevention regime by which it is determined shall be set by the order of the head or the instruction:
- the place of smoking (if it is possible), use of naked flame, use of household heating appliances;
- fire safety of storage locations and admissible amount of raw materials, semifinished products and finished goods which can be in production placements and on the territories at the same time;
- procedure for cleaning of combustible dust and waste, storages of oil-impregnated overalls and rags, cleaning of air ducts of ventilating systems of combustible deposits;
- procedure for carrying out temporary fire-dangerous works (including welding);
- rules of journey and parking of vehicles;
- procedure for disconnection of electric equipment from network in case of fire;
- inspection routine and closings of rooms after completion of work;
- procedure for passing by officials of special training and examination concerning fire-safety, and also carrying out with workers of fire-proof instructing and classes in fire technically minimum and assignments of persons, responsible for it;
- procedure for the organization of operation and servicing of the available technical means of fire protection (fire-proof water supply system, pumping points, installations of the fire alarm, automatic fire extinguishing, removal of smoke, fire extinguishers, etc.);
- procedure for carrying out scheduled preventive maintenance and surveys of electric units, heating, ventilating, processing and other engineering equipment;
- actions of workers in case of fire identification;
- procedure for collection of members of voluntary fire team (daleedpd) and officials of administration in case of the fire, and also challenge at their night, in days off and holidays.
Employees of the company should be informed of these requirements on instructing, during passing of fire and technical minimum. Excerpts from the order (instruction) with basic provisions should be hung out on the established places.
3.4. In buildings and constructions (except apartment houses) which have two and more floors, in case of simultaneous stay on the floor more than 25 people shall be developed and hung out on foregrounds plans (schemes) of evacuation of people in case of fire.
Need of providing with plans (schemes) of evacuation of one-storey buildings and constructions is determined by local authorities of the state fire supervision, proceeding from fire risk of these buildings (constructions), the number of workers and floor area.
3.5. In case of change of the layout or functional purpose of buildings (rooms, constructions), the production technology, the staff list of personnel, the administration shall provide timely plan development of evacuation and instructions.
3.6. At the company the procedure for the message on the fire with which it is necessary to acquaint all workers shall be established.
In rooms on foregrounds about phones it is necessary to hang out plates with indication of number for challenge of fire protection.
3.7. For the purpose of employees engagement to holding actions for the prevention of the fires, the organizations of their suppression at the companies with the number of workers of 25 people are more formed DPD or voluntary fire brigades (further - DPK).
Activities of DPD or DPK are performed according to NAPB B.02.004-2004.
3.8. At the company with the number of workers of 50 and more people for the solution of labor collective the fire and technical commission (further - PTK) which work should be organized according to NAPB B.02.003-2004 is created.
3.9. The territory of the company, and also the building, construction and the room it is necessary to equip with the corresponding signs of safety according to GOST 12.4.026-76.
3.10. In case of receipt of substances and materials with unknown properties (indicators of fire risk) the director shall prohibit their use before examination in the relevant organizations and the organizations about their properties.
Application on production and in case of construction of substances and materials on which there are no indicators of fire risk is forbidden.
3.11. (Watchmen, porters, on duty, hour) heads of the companies of the AIC shall develop the instruction in which to determine for workers of protection:
- their obligations concerning control of observance of fire prevention regime, survey of the territory and rooms;
- operations procedure in case of identification of the fire, operation of installations of the fire alarm and automatic installations of fire extinguishing;
- determine which of officials of administration of the company it is necessary to inform and cause in case of the fire at night.
Workers of protection shall have the list of officials of the company with the home address, office and house phones. They shall know operations procedure in case of identification of the fire, the instruction for use primary means of fire extinguishing and the main policy strokes of suppression.
3.12. Heads of the companies shall determine obligations of officials (including deputy managers) on providing fire-safety, to appoint certain buildings, constructions, rooms, sites, the processing and engineering equipment, responsible for fire-safety, and also for storage and operation of technical means of fire protection.
Obligations of persons responsible for providing fire-safety, content and operation of means of fire protection, it is necessary to display in the relevant documents (orders, instructions, provisions, etc.).
3.13. The director shall accept (within the powers conferred to him) adequate measures of response to the facts of violations or failure to carry out by other employees of the company of the set fire prevention regime, requirements of the fire safety regulations and regulatory legal acts existing in this sphere.
3.14. Organizations and the organizations or bodies (owners, and also lessees) authorized by them shall:
- develop complex actions for providing fire-safety, implement at the company of achievement of science and technology, positive experience;
- according to regulatory legal acts on fire-safety to develop and approve provisions, instructions and other regulations existing within the company, to exercise constant control behind their observance;
- provide observance of fire-proof requirements of standards, regulations, rules, and also fulfillment of requirements of instructions and resolutions of bodies of the state fire supervision;
- organize training of workers in fire safety regulations and promotion of actions for their providing;
- in case of absence in regulations of the requirements necessary for providing fire-safety - to take adequate measures, approving them with bodies of the state fire supervision;
- contain in good repair means of fire protection and communication, the fire fighting equipment, the equipment and stock, not to allow their use not to destination;
- create in case of need according to established procedure of division of fire protection and the material and technical resources required for their functioning;
- provide upon the demand of the State fire protection the information and documents on condition of fire-safety of objects and types of products which are made by them;
- take measures for implementation of automatic means of identification and suppression of the fires and use for this purpose of production automatic equipment;
- to timely inform fire protection on defect of the fire fighting equipment, fire protection systems, water supply, and also to inform beforehand on closing of roads and drives in the territory;
- make office investigation of cases of the fires.
3.15. The officials of structural divisions responsible for fire-safety shall:
- monitor observance of the set fire prevention regime, fire safety regulations, instructions about fire-safety measures;
- not allow to work of persons which did not undergo special training or instructing in fire-safety questions;
- discharge of work of persons staying in a state of intoxication or in condition of drug intoxication;
- perform periodic inspections of the territory, buildings, constructions, production and service premises and workplaces for the purpose of constant control behind content in proper condition of ways of evacuation, fire-proof obstacles, gaps, entrances and roads, means of suppression of the fires (hydrants, internal fireplugs, fire extinguishers) and to take urgent measures for elimination of the revealed violations and shortcomings;
- contain in good repair and permanent readiness for action of installation of the fire alarm, fire extinguishing, system of the message and the means of communication;
- watch operability of devices of heating, ventilation, electric units, processing and production equipment, immediately taking measures for elimination of the revealed defects which can lead to emergence of the fire;
- know fire risk of the engineering procedures, substances, the materials which are stored in rooms and which are in work in processing and production equipment, category of rooms of production and warehouse assignment on the vzryvopozharoopasnost and fire risk and the requirement established for them, the rule and condition of safe storage, application and transportation of explosive and flammable substances and materials;
- monitor timely cleaning of rooms and workplaces, and also shutdown (except for emergency lighting) from networks of electroconsumers after completion of work;
- in case of fire identification (burning signs) immediately to notify on it fire protection, management of object and to start fire liquidation, being effective at the same time according to requirements of Section 11 of these Rules.
3.16. Heads of workshops, sites, laboratories, warehouses and other structural divisions shall:
- develop plans of evacuation of people and material values in case of the fire and hang out them in the established places, and also every two years to organize their practical working off;
- to timely take the measures for guaranteeing fire-safety established by bodies of the state fire supervision and the fire and technical commission;
- control accomplishment of orders and orders on providing fire-safety;
- make scheduled preventive maintenance and surveys of the engineering equipment which is operated or stored;
- establish procedure (system) for the notification of the workers (subordinates) on the fire with which it is necessary to acquaint all workers;
- on foregrounds about phones to hang out plates with phone number for challenge of fire protection.
3.18. The procedure for the organization and carrying out special training, fire-proof instructing, training and examination on fire technically minimum is established according to NAPB B.02.005-2003.
3.19. Employees of the companies in case of employment and on place of employment shall undergo introductory, primary, repeated, unplanned and target instructing in fire-safety questions.
3.20. Programs for carrying out introductory and primary fire-proof instructing are approved with bodies of the state fire supervision.
3.21. About briefings (except target) entry is made in special magazines of registration of instructing. Entry about carrying out target instructing is made in the document resolving performance of works (work permit).
3.22. Persons employed with the raised fire risk prior to independent performance of works shall undergo previously special training (fire and technical minimum) in the program approved with body of the state fire supervision, and then constantly once a year - examination, in particular:
- electric and gas welders;
- persons who shall be directly involved in production process in rooms of categories on fire and explosion and fire risk And, B and In;
- persons who shall perform works on devices, the equipment, devices where the flammable and combustible liquids, combustible gases, substances and materials capable to blow up or burn as a result of interaction with water, oxygen of air and with each other are in circulation;
- workers of storage facilities, where fire hazardous materials and substances are stored;
- the electricians working with electric units in explosive and fire hazardous zones;
- other employee categories which activities require more profound knowledge concerning fire-safety and skills on case of emergence of the fire.
3.23. Officials prior to accomplishment of the obligations and periodically once in three years undergo training and examination concerning fire-safety.
3.24. Studying of measures of fire-safety at the company should be provided also in system of inservice training of workers, employees, engineering employees, and also for this purpose to use the local systems of broadcasting which are available at the company, etc.
3.25. The admission to work of persons who were not trained the corresponding instructing and examination concerning fire-safety is forbidden.
4.1. Content of the territories
4.1.1. The territory of the company of the AIC shall be kept constantly clean, clean up timely from combustible waste and garbage.
Waste of fuels and lubricants, cleaning rags at the end of each change should be removed to specially allotted places, observing fire-safety measures.
It is forbidden to encumber with materials, designs and the equipment of the road and drives around buildings and constructions.
Fire-proof gaps between buildings and constructions are not allowed to be used for warehousing of coarse fodders, materials and the equipment, for the parking of motor transport, tractors, combines and other agricultural machinery.
4.1.2. The construction in the territory of the company of new buildings and constructions (including temporary) can be performed only in the presence of the project documentation which passed in accordance with the established procedure the examination in bodies of the state fire supervision.
4.1.3. In the territory of the companies according to requirements of the existing regulating documents it is necessary to provide at least two gate in object territory barrier for entrance (departure) of motor transport.
To buildings and constructions on all their length the entrance of fire trucks shall be provided: on the one hand - with width of the building or construction to 18 m, and from two parties - with width more than 18 m.
To buildings with building area more than 10 hectares or on width more than 100 m the entrance of fire trucks shall be provided from all directions.
Between buildings and constructions there shall be corresponding fire-proof gaps according to requirements of construction regulations.
4.1.4. Entrance of farm vehicles and the equipment on the territory of fire-dangerous workshops is allowed only with the permission of heads of these workshops with indication of possible parking and routes of their movement with observance of security measures and in the presence of spark arresters.
4.1.5. The construction of warehouses of fuels and lubricants (further - fuel and lubricants), including temporary, in the territory of production zone of the company is not allowed.
4.1.6. It is forbidden to leave on the open areas container with flammable and combustible liquids, and also cylinders with compressed and liquefied gases, acetylene generators with remaining balance of unfinished calcium carbide or carbide silt.
4.1.7. The parking of motor transport in through passages of buildings, at distance less than 10 m from entrance gate on the territory of objects, less than in 5 meters from fire hydrants, intakes of water sources, the fire equipment and stock, on turnaround areas of vehicles, deadlock drives is forbidden.
4.1.8. It is allowed to use naked flame in the territory only in specially allotted places according to the set fire prevention regime.
4.1.9. Drives and entrances to buildings, constructions and sources of fire-water supply of the companies shall provide uninterrupted and safe traffic circulation at all seasons of the year and to have electric lighting in night-time.
4.1.10. Responsible persons shall watch constantly technical condition of drives and entrances to buildings, constructions, fire-proof sources of water supply and to organize timely carrying out on them repairing work.
4.1.11. Deaf drives, entrances to buildings, constructions and water sources shall come to an end with turnaround areas of vehicles at least 12 x 12 m in size for ensuring free placement of fire and other special tenders.
4.1.12. Moving and transitions through railway tracks shall have continuous floorings at the level of heads of rails and contain in good repair.
It is forbidden to leave railway vehicles (cars, tanks, platforms, etc.) on moving.
4.1.13. The gate for entrance on the territory of the company opening by means of the electric drive shall have device (device) for their manual opening.
4.1.14. In the territory of the company it is necessary to mow and export grass regularly.
4.1.15. It is allowed burn garbage and combustible waste in the territory of the company at distance not closer than 15 m from buildings and constructions in specially allotted places, and also in the limits set by construction regulations of fire-proof gaps.
4.2. Content of rooms, buildings, constructions and ways of evacuation and exits
4.2.1. In production, administration and auxiliary rooms it is forbidden:
- encumber ways of evacuation and staircases with the equipment, materials and other objects;
- clean rooms with use of flammable and combustible liquids (substances);
- leave electric heaters without supervision, and after completion of work to leave included in devices and installations in the power supply network if it is not provided by engineering procedure of production;
- decorate walls of rooms with combustible materials or fabrics without the corresponding processing by fireproof solutions;
- warm the refrigerated water pipes blowtorches and other means using naked flame;
- use attics, technical floors, air-ventilation chambers, electropanel board as production rooms, and also for storage of materials and the equipment;
- carry out in rooms and on the work equipment which are not provided by engineering procedure of production.
4.2.2. In case of the fire the possibility of safe evacuation of people, animals and bird from buildings and constructions of objects shall be provided.
4.2.3. Doors on the ways of evacuation and exits shall open in the direction of exit from the building. It is forbidden to arrange sliding, lifting and revolving doors on the evacuation ways.
4.2.4. On staircases of buildings laying of industrial gas pipelines, pipelines with flammable and combustible liquids, open electric cables, and also placement of the devices and the equipment interfering evacuation of people is forbidden.
4.2.5. Height of evacuation ways and exits shall constitute at least than 2 m.
4.2.6. Each room more than 300 sq.m located in basement or in the semibasement (socle) floor shall have at least than two emergency exits.
4.2.7. (Including with exits in general staircases of buildings) it is forbidden to apply and store explosion-fire-hazardous substances, cylinders with gas under pressure in basements, and also substances with the increased level of fire risk.
In cellars with exits to general staircases of buildings storage of combustible substances and materials is inadmissible.
4.2.8. It is forbidden to use attics with the production purpose or for storage of material values. Attics shall be constantly closed on the lock. The storage location of keys from locks shall be specified by texts on doors (hatches) of entrances attic.
4.2.9. Wooden designs of attics are subject to fireproof processing. Quality of processing is annually controlled and in case of need processing repeats. By results of control the relevant statement is drawn up.
4.2.10. In case of re-planning of rooms and change of their assignment, implementation of new processing lines or the equipment it is necessary to observe the fire-proof requirements specified in regulatory legal acts concerning fire-safety, construction regulations, etc.
4.2.11. In factory buildings I, II and III degrees of fire resistance are not allowed to build in mezzanines, partitions, household rooms, storage rooms and desks with use of construction materials of groups of combustibility of G3, G4.
4.2.12. Stationary outside fire-escapes, barriers on roofs of buildings and constructions should be contained operational and painted.
4.2.13. It is forbidden to establish deaf lattices on window openings of buildings and rooms in which there are people (except for casse, warehouses and other special rooms where installation of deaf lattices is allowed by the regulations and rules approved in accordance with the established procedure).
In case of need installations at windows of lattices them should be done sliding or acting. For the period of stay in these rooms of people of lattice shall be open.
4.2.14. To contain constantly in the serviceable working condition of means of fire protection (installation of the fire alarm, fire extinguishing, system of antismoke protection, system of the notice, means of fire-water supply, fire-proof doors, valves, other protection devices in fire-proof walls, partitions and overlappings) rooms, buildings and constructions.
4.2.15. All production rooms should be contained net. In case of flood of flammable or its combustible liquid it is necessary to remove immediately.
4.2.16. All production and utility rooms shall be provided with primary means of fire extinguishing certified in Ukraine. Emergency firefighting equipment, the fire-fighting equipment and stock should be placed on visible and easily accessible places and to contain their operational and ready to immediate use.
4.2.17. About each telephone set it is necessary to hang out plates or to arrange texts, where to specify phone numbers of fire brigade.
4.2.18. For all production, storage or auxiliary facilities or buildings the category of the room shall be determined by fire and explosion, fire risk and class of zones according to requirements of NAPB B.07.005-86 and DNAOP 0.00-1.32-01, and also texts about category of productions on entrance doors and on building walls are made (appendix 2).
4.2.19. In each room the plate on which the surname responsible for fire-safety, phone number of the next fire brigade is specified shall be hung out, and also the instruction about the main requirements of fire-safety is placed.
4.3. Fire-proof obstacles
4.3.1. For the prevention of spread of fire in buildings and constructions it is necessary to arrange fire-proof obstacles - walls, partitions, overlappings which designs shall conform to requirements of DBN B.1.1-7-2002.
4.3.2. In places of crossing by engineering communications of fire-proof obstacles and building constructions with the normalized limits of fire resistance it is necessary to apply the special sealing diaphragms preventing spread of fire and providing the normalized limit of fire resistance of fire-proof obstacles.
4.3.3. In fire-proof obstacles apply fire-proof doors, gate, windows, hatches, valves, veils (screens) to filling of apertures. In places of apertures it is also possible to have fire-proof platforms locks.
In channels of dymootvedeniye and air supply it is forbidden to lay any communications.
It is not allowed to establish any devices interfering normal closing of fire-proof doors and also to remove devices for their self-closing. On doors also there shall be sealing gaskets in rabbets.
4.3.4. The condition of fire-proof obstacles should be controlled annually, at the same time it is necessary to check:
- technical condition;
- operability and hermeticity of fire-proof doors, windows, gate, hatches, platforms locks;
- availability of slots and faults in air-tightness in nodes, joints and places of crossing of obstacles different communications;
- operability and availability of automatic devices which in case of fire do not allow spread of fire and products of burning on canals, mines, pipelines.
5.1. Electric lighting and electric equipment
5.1.1. The power networks and electric equipment used at the companies shall conform to requirements of the Regulations for Electrical Installation (REI), Regulations for electrical installation. Electric equipment of special installations (DNAOP 0.00-1.32-01), Rules of safe operation of electric units of consumers (DNAOP 0.00-1.21-98) and other regulating documents.
5.1.2. Electric equipment on the type and to execution (protection) shall correspond to zone class on DNAOP to 0.00-1.32-01, characteristics of the environment, categories and groups of explosion-fire-hazardous mixes.
5.1.3. Electric motors, lighting products and components to it and other electric equipment shall conform to the existing standards, specifications, documentation of the manufacturing plants, to have the state certificate of conformity issued in the Ukrainian state system of certification of products (system of UKRSEPRO) according to the List of products which are subject to obligatory certification in Ukraine, approved by Gospotrebstandart's order of Ukraine of 01.02.2005 of N28 and registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 04.05.2005 for N466/10746.
5.1.4. Person responsible for the fire-proof condition of electric units (the chief power engineer, the chief mechanical engineer or the engineering employee of the corresponding qualification) appointed by the order of the head shall:
- provide the organization and timely performing routine inspections and scheduled preventive maintenance of electric equipment, equipment and power supply networks, and also to timely eliminate violations which can lead to the fire;
- provide correctness of the choice and application of cables, electrical wires, engines, lamps and other electric equipment depending on class of zones on vzryvo-and fire risk and conditions of the environment;
- to systematically control operability of devices of protection against streams of short circuit, overload, internal and atmospheric overstrain, and also from other abnormal operating modes;
- control operability of the special installations and means intended for liquidation of fire and the fire in electric units and cable rooms;
- organize training and instructing of personnel on duty concerning fire-safety in case of operation of electric units;
- be involved in investigation of emergence of the fires from electric units, develop and perform measures for their prevention.
In case of need the administration of the company shall sign the contract for routine maintenance of electric units with the specialized organization.
5.1.5. The duty electrician (the shift electrician) shall perform planned, routine inspections of electric equipment, check availability and operability of devices of protection and to take immediate measures for elimination of violations which can lead to the fire. Results of surveys of electric units, the found defects and the taken measures are fixed in the operational or replaceable magazine signed by the contractor.
5.1.6. All defects in power supply networks and electric units which can cause sparking, short circuit, heating of isolation of cables and wires, refusal of automatic management systems and relay protection, etc. shall be eliminated immediately.
Defective power supply networks and electric units it is necessary to disconnect before reduction them in fireproof condition.
5.1.7. Lamps in rooms shall be established at distance of at least 0,5 of m from combustible substances, materials and products.
5.1.8. Quality check of isolation of cables, electrical wires, reliability of connections, protective grounding, operating mode of electric motors is performed by electricians as external survey, and by means of devices. Measurements of resistance of isolation of wires are carried out at the scheduled time.
5.1.9. Electric units shall be protected by devices of protection against currents of short circuit. Fusible inserts of safety locks shall be calibrated with indication of on brand of rated current of insert (the manufacturing plant or electrotechnical laboratory brands).
Application of self-made inserts (bugs) is forbidden.
5.1.10. Connection, okontsovka and branch of veins of electrical wires and cables for creation of fireproof transitional resistance, it is necessary to carry out by means of molding, welding, soldering or special screw and bolt clips.
5.1.11. The device and operation of temporary power supply networks is not allowed. The temporary illyuminatsionny installations executed according to requirements PUE and electrical wiring feeding places of maintaining construction and repair installation works can be exception.
5.1.12. It is forbidden to leave on walls or the field the uninsulated ends of wires and cables after dismantle of the equipment, electric units, the lighting equipment.
5.1.13. In places where formation of static electricity is possible, the grounding devices shall be established.
5.1.14. Laying of overhead power transmission lines and outside electropostings over roofs, canopies, fuelling Items, warehouses of fuels and lubricants and other flammable and combustible liquids (materials) is forbidden.
Laying of electric wires and cables by en route through warehouse, production and other assignment of the room is forbidden.
5.1.15. Overhead power transmission lines it is necessary to place at distance at least than one and a half heights of support from explosion-fire-hazardous and fire-dangerous production and storage facilities, installations, canopies and stacks of combustible materials.
5.1.16. Installation in rooms of oil-filled electric equipment (transformers, switches, cable lines, etc.) shall be protected by stationary or portable installations of fire extinguishing.
5.1.17. Electrical machines with parts which spark under the terms of work should be placed at distance of at least than 1 m from combustible materials or to fence off from them screens from non-combustible materials.
5.1.18. The distance from cables and the isolated wires which are laid openly on designs on insulators, ropes, in trays, etc., to places of outdoor storage (placement) of combustible materials shall make at least 1 m.
5.1.19. New connections of different current collectors (electric motors, heating devices, etc.) should be carried out taking into account permissible (greatest possible) current load of the existing power supply network.
The cabinets with electric boards which are in corridors, lobbies and on other ways of evacuation should be placed in niches or at height of at least 2,2 of m from floor and to hold closed.
5.1.20. Electric boards should be equipped with the scheme of connection of consumers with explanatory texts.
5.1.21. Cable constructions and designs on which cables keep within should be made of non-combustible materials. Placement on cable constructions of any temporary devices, storage of materials and the equipment is forbidden.
5.1.22. It is forbidden:
- operation of electrocables and wires with the isolation damaged or lost in use protective properties;
- leave energized cables and wires with uninsulated conducting veins;
- use the damaged sockets, the dividing and connecting boxes, switches, breakers and other electric devices;
- use electrical accessories and devices in conditions which do not correspond to the specified recommendations of the manufacturing plants;
- warehouse combustible materials at distance it is less than 1 m over and under electric boards and from electric equipment;
- apply rollers, switches, plug sockets to suspension of clothes and other objects; stick sites of electrical wiring with paper, combustible fabrics;
- apply to power supply networks of radio - and telephone wires;
- use electric units which heating of surface in operating time exceeds ambient air temperature more than on the 40th hail. With (if to these electric units other requirements are not put).
5.1.23. In all rooms (irrespective of assignment) which after completion of works are locked and are not controlled by personnel on duty, all electric units and electric devices shall be deenergized (except for those which work round the clock according to requirements of technology: emergency lighting, fire-proof and security installations, electric units).
5.1.24. On each object the procedure for de-energization of electric equipment, power and control cables in case of fire with providing independent power supply of systems of fire automatic equipment and fire-water supply shall be established.
5.1.25. All electric equipment (body of electrical machines, transformers, devices, lamps, switchboards, control panels, metal body; portable and figurative electroreceivers, etc.) is subject to nulling or grounding.
5.1.26. In power supply networks and electrical accessories which can cause sparking, short circuit, inadmissible heating of combustible isolation of cables, wires the personnel on duty shall eliminate defects immediately. The defective power supply network it is necessary to switch-off before reduction it in fireproof condition.
5.1.27. Buildings, constructions and outside installations should be protected from direct strokes of lightning and their secondary manifestations.
5.1.28. For maintenance of devices of protection against lightnings in good repair it is necessary to carry out their audit regularly: for buildings and constructions of I and II categories on lightning protection annually; for III category - at least 1 time in 3 years with creation of the act in which the revealed defects are specified.
All revealed damages and defects shall be immediately eliminated.
5.1.29. For power supply of lamps of general lighting in rooms it is necessary to use, as a rule, tension not higher than 220 V. V rooms without the increased danger the specified tension is allowed for all stationary lamps, irrespective of height of their installation.
5.1.30. In vzryvo-and fire hazardous zones it is necessary to use lamps with appropriate level of explosion protection or degree of protection of cover.
The design of lamps with arc mercury lamps in fire hazardous zones shall exclude loss of lamps from them. Lamps with glow lamps and with luminescent lamps in fire hazardous zones shall have the continuous silicate glass protecting lamp and not to have reflectors and diffusers from combustible materials.
5.1.31. In rooms with the increased fire danger tension for power supply of lamps, as a rule, shall not exceed 42 Century. In case of installation of lamps the voltage of 220 V of general lighting with glow lamps at height less 2, m it is necessary to use lamps which design excludes possibility of access to lamp without tool. The electrical wiring laid to the lamp shall be in metal pipes (sleeves) or protective covers. Cables and the unprotected wires can be used only for power supply of lamps with glow lamps not higher than 42 V.
5.1.32. Lamps with luminescent lamps of 127 and 220 V are admissible to be established at height of at least 2,5 of m from floor on condition of unavailability of their conducting parts to touch.
5.1.33. In rooms wet, especially wet and with the hot circle application of luminescent lamps for local lighting is allowed only in armature of special design.
5.1.34. Portable lamps shall be equipped with protective cloches and grids for protection against mechanical damages and are executed in explosion-proof option. It is necessary to apply the flexible cables or wires with copper veins which are specially intended for this purpose to these lamps and other figurative electrical accessories - taking into account possible mechanical impacts.
5.1.35. The distance between lamps with glow lamps and objects (house designs) from combustible materials shall be at least following values:
------------------------------------------------------------------ | Номинальная мощность, Вт | Минимальное расстояние, м | |---------------------------------+------------------------------| | 100 | 0,5 | |---------------------------------+------------------------------| | 300 | 0,8 | |---------------------------------+------------------------------| | 500 | 1,0 | ------------------------------------------------------------------
Other types of lamps should be placed at distance of at least 0,5 of m from combustible materials and objects, and from combustible building constructions - at distance m 0,2 there is at least.
5.1.36. In the presence in production and storage facilities of combustible materials (paper, rubber, cotton, etc., and also products in packaging from combustible materials) electric lamps shall be in the closed or protected condition (with cloches).
5.1.37. Suspension of lamps directly on conducting wires, wrapping of electrolamps and lamps by paper, fabric and other combustible materials, operation them with the taken-off caps (diffusers) is forbidden.
5.1.38. Emergency lighting (in rooms and on places of conducting outside works) should be provided when lack of working light can cause violation of normal equipment maintenance and mechanisms owing to what there can be explosion or the fire.
5.1.39. Lamps of emergency lighting for further work, and also lamps of evacuation lighting shall be attached to the independent power supply or automatically switch to it. Lamps of emergency lighting for evacuation shall be powered from the sources independent of network of working light, beginning from board of substation, or in the presence of only one input (to the building or in zone of works on open space) - beginning from this input.
5.1.40. Power supply of emergency lighting from network of working light with automatic switching to the power supplies stated above in case of emergency operation is allowed.
5.1.41. In buildings without natural lighting working and emergency light both for further work, and for evacuation shall eat from two independent power sources. Networks of working and emergency light shall be at the same time separate. Use of the electric power networks for power supply of working or emergency light is not allowed.
5.1.42. In factory buildings without natural lighting and in rooms where there can be at the same time 100 and more people, irrespective of availability of emergency lighting evacuation lighting on the ways of evacuation which switches in case of the termination of its power supply on independent outside or local (the rechargeable battery, diesel-generator installation) source and is not used in the normal mode for power supply of working, emergency and evacuation light shall be provided.
5.1.43. Electric motors, lamps, wires, distributing devices should be cleared of dust at least two times a month, and in dusty rooms - weekly.
5.1.44. The glow lamps having defects of glass flask should be replaced immediately.
5.1.45. For providing fire-safety, transformer substations (further - TP), converting substations (further - software) and distributing devices (further - RU) in case of their availability at the company shall conform to the following requirements:
- buildings or rooms shall be protected by stationary or portable installations of fire extinguishing according to requirements of the existing regulating documents;
- structural elements of buildings or rooms where the capital equipment is placed, shall conform to requirements of the operating construction regulations taking into account degree of their fire resistance according to DBN B.1.1-7-2002;
- RU and substations with the devices and devices established in them shall conform to requirements of the existing regulatory legal acts;
- heating, ventilation, lighting and networks of grounding shall be in good repair;
- systems of the alarm system shall be operational and conform to requirements of the operating specifications and maintenance instructions;
- RU shall have accurate texts which are specified assignment of separate chains and panels;
- boards shall be painted according to requirements of the operating specifications for operation of electric units and to be permanent net;
- the body of transformers, switchboards and control panels are subject to nulling or grounding.
5.1.46. The personnel of the company servicing RU, TP and software shall have schemes and instructions about admissible operating modes of electric equipment in normal and emergencies.
5.1.47. The class of isolation of electric equipment shall correspond to the rated voltage of network, and the protection device from perenapryazheniyurovnyu isolation of electric equipment.
5.1.48. The limit of heating of the designs placed near conducting parts and available to personnel prikasaniye shall not exceed the 50th hail. With, and unavailable to prikasaniye - the 70th hail. Page.
5.1.49. The design can not check for heating if by conducting parts or near designs there passes alternating current 1000 A and less.
Review frequency of heating of these designs at least 1 time in 3 months determines person responsible for electrical facilities at the company.
5.1.50. It is necessary to provide installation of disconnecting devices with the visible gap providing possibility of detachment of all devices in all chains of RU (switches, safety locks, transformers of current, tension transformers, etc.) each chain from combined tires, and also from other sources of tension.
5.1.51. Survey and cleaning of RU, boards, guards from dust and pollution should be carried out at least 1 time in 3 months.
5.2.1. For the purpose of control of technical condition and of operation, timely and high-quality repair of heating plants at the companies of the AIC the order on the company designates the responsible person (the chief mechanical engineer or other person), and on workshops, workshops, sites, warehouses, laboratories and separate objects (divisions) - heads of these divisions.
5.2.2. Heating plants, thermal networks of buildings and constructions shall conform to requirements of regulatory legal acts, fire-proof requirements of state standards, construction regulations.
5.2.3. At the companies specially appointed workers who underwent annual fire-proof instructing before heating season shall carry out heating.
5.2.4. Before heating season boiler rooms, heatgenerators and calorifer installations and other heating devices should be checked and repaired diligently.
It is forbidden to operate defective heating plants and devices.
5.2.5. The fuel reserve at the company should be stored in specially adapted rooms or on specially allocated platforms (in reservoirs) taking into account requirements of construction regulations.
5.2.6. In explosion-fire-hazardous and fire-dangerous rooms of categories A, B and B (appendix 3) application of oven heating is forbidden.
5.2.7. In explosion-fire-hazardous rooms of categories A and B it is necessary to apply, as a rule, system of water or steam heating (except for rooms in which substances which in case of connection with water or water vapors form explosive mixes, or the substances capable to self-ignition or to explosion in case of interaction with water are stored or applied).
5.2.8. Pipelines of thermal networks in places of crossing of metal protective designs of walls, partitions, overlappings with combustible polymeric heater need to be laid in sleeves with the corresponding consolidation by non-combustible materials.
5.2.9. When laying thermal networks above the ground on the territory of the company it is allowed to apply only non-combustible heat-insulating material.
Heat insulation shall be made of the materials excluding possibility of release of explosion-fire-hazardous substances and to conform to requirements of construction regulations.
5.2.10. Operation of thermal networks with the heat insulation damaged and impregnated with combustible liquids is not allowed.
5.2.11. Persons designated at the companies responsible for technical condition of heating plants shall organize constant control behind correctness of their content and operation, timely and high-quality repair.
5.2.12. The fire chamber of furnaces at the companies shall be carried out by specially nominated persons which underwent fire-proof instructing.
The mode, time and duration of fire chamber of furnaces are established by the order of the director taking into account local conditions.
5.2.13. The fire chamber of furnaces in buildings and constructions, except for apartment houses, etc., shall stop at least in two hours prior to completion of work, and on other objects with the round-the-clock stay of people - in two hours prior to dream.
5.2.14. Heating devices shall be placed so that to them the open entry for survey and cleaning was provided.
Cleaning of flues and furnaces of soot should be carried out before the beginning, and also during all heating season, namely:
- heating furnaces of periodic action on solid and liquid fuel - at least once in three months;
- furnaces and the centers of fire of continuous action - at least once in two months;
- stoves and boilers - once a month.
At the companies results of cleaning of flues and furnaces shall be fixed in the magazine.
5.2.15. Furnaces and other heating devices shall have fire-proof cutting (spaces) from combustible designs (at least than 38 cm) which conform to requirements of construction regulations.
Floor from combustible materials shall be protected under furnace doors (furnace opening) metal leaf the 0,7 x 0,5 size of m which is located the long party along the furnace.
5.2.16. The distance from furnaces to goods, racks, cabinets and other equipment shall be at least 0,7 of m, and from furnace openings - there is at least m 1,25.
5.2.17. On attics all flues and walls on which there pass chmney flues shall be plastered and whitewashed.
5.2.18. The construction, repair and cleaning of furnaces, fireplaces, flues (smokers) shall perform the specialists of the companies having the corresponding licenses.
5.2.19. The ashes and slag deleted from fire chamber need to be filled in with water and to take out to places, especially for it taken away. It is not allowed to pour out them near buildings.
5.2.20. The device of temporary furnaces in rooms, as a rule, is not allowed.
As exception when there is need for installation of temporary metal and other not heatcapacious furnaces for rooms of hostels, office, public and auxiliary buildings of the companies, and also on building sites, requirements of regulations which are imposed to the corresponding systems of permanent heating shall be followed instruction of manufacturers of these devices, and also. Besides, such requirements of fire-safety should observe:
- height of legs of metal furnaces without lining shall be at least 0,2 of m;
- floor from combustible materials under furnaces needs to be isolated one number of the bricks which are laid out on clay mortar or non-combustible heatinsulating material thickness m 0,12 with covering from above roofing steel suffices;
- metal furnaces should be established at distance of at least than 1 m from designs from materials of groups of combustibility G3, G4 at least 0,7 of m - from designs from materials of groups of combustibility G1, G2;
- in case of installation of metal furnaces without legs, and also temporary brick furnaces on wooden floor, the basis under the furnace shall be made of four rows of the brick which is laid out on clay mortar, at the same time two lower rows of laying are allowed to be done with shanets (cavities);
- the metal pipes laid under ceiling or parallel to walls and partitions from materials of groups of combustibility G3, G4, shall be from them at distance:
it is at least 0, m - without isolation on pipe; ms 0,25 at least the isolation which is not allowing temperature increase on its outer surface more 90th hail. With;
- metal chimneys are allowed to be laid through overlapping from combustible materials on condition of the cutting device from non-combustible materials the size at least 0,51 of m. In case of conclusion of metal chimney through window (when there are no woods) it is necessary to insert the sheet of roofing iron replacing cutting into it, the size there are at least three diameters of chimney. It is necessary to remove the end of pipe for building wall m 0,7 at least and to finish with the branch pipe directed up height it is at least m 0,5. The branch pipe which is removed from window of upper floor shall rise above eaves by 1 m. On branch pipe it is necessary to establish umbrella for withdrawal of rainfall.
5.2.21. During operation of oven heating it is not allowed:
- leave furnaces which burn, without leaving or charge supervision of them to juvenile children;
- use the furnaces and cells of fire having cracks;
- place fuel and other combustible substances and materials just before furnace opening;
- store not extinguished pieces of coal and ashes in the metal ware established on wooden floor or combustible support;
- dry and fold clothes, firewood, other combustible objects and materials on furnaces;
- apply to kindling of LVZh and GZh furnaces; heat coal, coke and gas of the furnace, not adapted for this purpose;
- use firewood which length exceeds the fire chamber sizes for kindling;
- perform heating of furnaces with open doors of fire chamber;
- use air and gas channels as flues;
- lay flues (pine-forest) of heating furnaces on combustible bases;
- perform heating of furnaces during in rooms of mass actions;
- fix on flues of the antenna of TVs, radio receivers, etc.;
- store the fuel reserve exceeding daily requirement in the room;
- use asbestos-cement and metal pipes for pipe flues, arrange glinopleteny and wooden flues.
5.2.22. Fuel shall be stored in the rooms which are specially adapted for this purpose or on specially allocated platforms (in reservoirs) taking into account requirements of construction regulations.
5.3. Electric heating
5.3.1. Heating by electric devices of rooms of categories on vzryvopozharoopasnost And yes B is not allowed.
In case of use of electric heaters in fire hazardous zones of any class according to conditions of production electric heaters shall be protected from contact with combustible materials and be established on surface from non-combustible material.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.