of January 8, 1998 No. 7-FZ
About Judicial department under the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on December 19, 1997
Approved by the Federation Council on December 24, 1997
1. The judicial department under the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation is the federal state body performing organizational support of activities of courts of cassation of the general jurisdiction, Appeal Courts of the general jurisdiction, cassation military court, Appeal military court, the Supreme Courts of the republics, regional and regional courts, courts of the federal cities, courts of the autonomous region and autonomous areas, Arbitration Courts of districts, Arbitration Appeal Courts, Arbitration Courts of the republics, edges, areas, federal cities, the autonomous region, autonomous areas (further also - Arbitration Courts of subjects of the Russian Federation), district, city and interdistrict courts (further also - district courts), district (naval) public courts, garrison public courts, specialized federal courts (further also - federal courts), bodies of judicial community, financing of magistrate judges and forming of common information space of federal courts and magistrate judges.
The judicial department under the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation performs material and social security of judges who are appointed (are chosen) from the Russian Federation in Court of the Eurasian Economic Union, Economic court of the Commonwealth of Independent States and which powers are stopped, regarding dismissal wage payment, the monthly perpetual maintenance, compensation on acquisition of travel documents on all types of public transport of the city, suburban and local message, provision of medical care and sanatorium treatment, and also provision of other guarantees, stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation and international treaties of the Russian Federation taking into account provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation determining procedure for calculation of length of service in judgeship. The procedure for material and social security of the specified judges is established by the President of the Russian Federation.
1.1. The abbreviated name of Judicial department under the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation - Judicial department.
2. Organizational support of activities of federal courts in this Federal Law is understood as the actions of personnel, financial, material, information and other nature directed to creation of conditions for complete and independent implementation of justice.
3. On forming of common information space of federal courts and magistrate judges in this Federal Law are understood as implementation of powers of Judicial department:
1) for federal courts - implementation of actions for creation of set of databases and databanks, development of single technologies of their maintaining and use, creation of information systems and use of the information and telecommunication networks functioning on the basis of the single principles and general rules;
2) for magistrate judges - implementation of actions for inclusion of information resources of magistrate judges in the integrated databases and databanks, establishment of single technical requirements to functioning of information systems and use of the information and telecommunication networks functioning on the basis of the single principles and general rules.
4. Ensuring activities of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation is performed by the office of this court.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.