Unofficial translation (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of December 12, 1991 No. 1972-XII
About counteraction to spread of the diseases caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) to both legal and social protection of the people living with HIV
This Law according to rules of international law determines procedure for legal regulation of activities in the sphere of prevention, treatment, leaving and support, necessary for ensuring effective counteraction to spread of the disease caused by human immunodeficiency virus and the relevant activities for legal and social protection of the people living with HIV.
1. In this Law the following terms are used in the following value:
1) HIV - the human immunodeficiency virus causing disease of HIV infection;
2) the HIV-exhibited child - the child born by the woman with the HIV-positive status and needing medical observation from the moment of the birth before determination of its HIV status;
3) the HIV status of the personality - condition of organism of person concerning absence or availability of HIV in it: the negative HIV status of person is characterized by absence in its organism of HIV; the positive HIV status of person is characterized by availability in its organism of HIV; the uncertain (doubtful) HIV status of person is characterized by impossibility of determination of availability or absence in HIV organism after passing at confirmatory stage of diagnostics; the unknown HIV status of person is characterized by lack of information on its inspection on HIV infection and results of laboratory researches;
4) dokontaktny prevention application of anti-retrovirus medicines by persons who are not infected with HIV, but have high risk of the infection which is carried out according to the standards approved by the central executive body providing forming of state policy in health sector;
5) dotestovy informing provision before conducting testing for information HIV that gives to person the chance independently to make conscious choice concerning passing of testing for HIV. Dotestovy informing is carried out according to the standards approved by the central executive body providing forming of state policy in health sector;
6) core groups on infection of HIV group of people to which taking into account features of their behavior and behavior of their environment the increased risk of contact with source of infection of HIV threatens and which significantly influence dynamics of spread of HIV. Determination and review of the list of such groups at the national level are performed by the central executive body providing forming of state policy in health sector taking into account criteria and recommendations of the World Health Organization. At the regional level by local government bodies additional core groups can be determined by infection of HIV;
7) the person living with HIV - person in whose organism availability of markers of HIV with use of laboratory methods is confirmed;
8) person at whom the disease caused by HIV - person at whom by results of physical and laboratory examination the clinical displays of the disease caused by HIV established by the International classification of diseases are revealed is revealed;
9) the partner - the sexual partner of the person living with HIV or his partner in the use of drugs and psychotropic substances by injection method;
10) posttest consultation - confidential consultation after conducting testing for HIV which content is determined by results of testing for HIV. Posttest consultation is carried out according to the standards approved by the central executive body providing forming of state policy in health sector;
11) post-contact prevention - short-term rate of acceptance of anti-retrovirus medicines which purpose is decrease in probability of infection of HIV of person put the increased risk of such infection which is carried out according to the standards approved by the central executive body providing forming of state policy in health sector;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.