of April 16, 2007 No. 112-p
About approval of Rules of inclusion of conditions of environmental management in permissions to issues to the environment
According to the subitem 29) of article 17 of the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, I ORDER:
2. To department of ecological regulation to bring this order to the attention of territorial subdivisions of the Ministry of environmental protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of environmental protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 16, 2007 No. 112-p
1. Rules of inclusion of conditions of environmental management in permissions to issues to the environment are developed according to the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 9, 2007 and establish procedure for inclusion of conditions of environmental management in permissions to issues to the environment.
2. Permissions to issues to the environment (further - permission) are issued by authorized body in the field of environmental protection, its territorial subdivisions and local executive bodies of area (the city of republican value, the capital) (further - the body issuing permission) according to the procedure, established by the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. In cases if for the types of activity performed by the user of nature in the Republic of Kazakhstan special ecological requirements and regulations are accepted, permission can join the environmental management conditions providing accomplishment of these requirements and regulations.
4. Conditions of environmental management are conditions which observance provides accomplishment of actions for environmental protection, to use of environmentally friendly technologies depending on specifics of production facility.
5. The decision on inclusion in permission of conditions of environmental management is made by the body issuing permission.
6. Conditions of environmental management join in case of issue to users of nature of permissions to issues in the environment.
7. Terms of environmental management are offered by the user of nature and are specified as a part of the request for receipt of permission with their reasons.
8. The body issuing permission taking into account requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan can change the environmental management terms offered by the user of nature, and also offer new terms of environmental management.
9. Changed, and also new conditions of environmental management shall be approved with the user of nature during consideration of its request for receipt of permission to issues to the environment in writing (letters, the protocol of negotiations).
10. Accomplishment of the conditions of environmental management included in permission, surely.
11. Inclusion in permission to issues in the environment of the conditions of environmental management which are not provided by the ecological requirements and regulations established by the ecological legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan is forbidden.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.