of May 23, 2007 No. 761
About settlement of rather special use of forest resources
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve applied:
2. Determine that the forms of lesorubny and forest tickets determined by this resolution are applied since January 1, 2008.
3. Bring in the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 10, 1992 N459 "About Procedure for Issue of Permissions to Special Use of Natural Resources and Establishment of Limits of Use of Resources of Nation-wide Value" (the joint venture of Ukraine, 1992, N 9, Art. 217; 1994, N 8, Art. 209; Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 1999, N 31, Art. 1612, N 50, Art. 2440; 2000 N 49, Art. 2119; 2001, N 44, Art. 1974; 2002, N 12, Art. 590; 2004, N 25, Art. 1650; 2006, N 22, the Art. 1635) changes which are applied.
4. Declare invalid:
the resolution of Council of Ministers of USSR of April 16, 1956 N401 "About Measures for Improvement of Forest Management in the Crimean Region";
the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 29, 1999 N1378 "About Approval of Rules of Leave of Wood on Stub in the Woods of Ukraine" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 1999, Art. N31 1612), except Items 45 and 56 of the Rules approved by noted resolution which lose force since January 1, 2008.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 23, 2007 No. 761
1. This Procedure determines conditions and the mechanism of special use of forest resources - procurements of wood in time carrying out cabins of the main use, minor forest materials, collateral forest uses and use of useful properties of the woods.
2. The companies, organizations, the organizations and citizens who perform special use of forest resources (farther forest users) shall:
carry out works as methods which do not attract soil erosion, negative impact on condition of reservoirs and other natural objects;
follow the rules of fire safety in works locations, perform fire-proof actions, and in cases of emergence of wildfires - their clearing;
not allow blocking up of the timberland adjacent to cutting areas and the territories which are cleared away for construction and other requirements;
provide preserving undergrowth and the trees which are not intended for the cabin;
provide preserving and not allow damage of boundary quarter, local trunks, drying networks, the meliorative and other constructions located on the sites allocated for use;
irrespective of type of the cabin to carry out cleaning of cutting areas of felling remaining balance with methods and to the terms determined by the Ministry of the environment of representation Derzhlisagentstva approved with the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city state administrations, executive body concerning protection of the surrounding environment of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea;
not leave nedoruba (not cut down separate trees or groups of trees which are timely intended for the cabin on the cutting areas begun with the cabin) and the prepared wood on places of cabins after the termination of terms of its procurement and export;
fulfill other requirements provided by this Procedure and other regulatory legal acts concerning special use of forest resources.
Procurement of wood during cabins of the main use
3. Procurement of wood during cabins of the main use is performed with respect for the principles of continuous, not wearisome and rational use of forest resources, preserving conditions of reconstruction of highly productive derevostan, their ecological and other useful properties.
4. Cabins of the main use are carried out in:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.