of March 19, 1999 No. 28
About the border service of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on February 18, 1999
This Law determines the legal basis, appointment, tasks, the principles of the organization and activities, structure, competence of the border service of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also types of control and supervision of their activities.
The border service of the Kyrgyz Republic - the single state body in system of the executive authority intended for protection and protection of frontier, implementation of border control, the prevention and suppression of violations of the mode of frontier, infringement of sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Activities of the border service of the Kyrgyz Republic are based on the basis of exact and strict execution of the laws, observance of the rights and freedoms of citizens, conspiracy, one-man management, government relations and managements, public associations, labor collectives and the population. Activities of political parties and movements, and also the religious organizations in the border service of the Kyrgyz Republic are forbidden.
Tasks of the border service of the Kyrgyz Republic are:
- protection and protection of frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic, its territorial integrity and economic interests;
- implementation of border control at check points through frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- ensuring compliance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on frontier and accomplishment of the obligations following from international treaties and agreements of the Kyrgyz Republic concerning the frontier mode;
- participation in the solution of tasks of defense and safety of the Kyrgyz Republic on frontier;
- assistance of the Kyrgyz Republic to law enforcement, nature protection agencies in protection of citizens, natural wealth and environment in borderland;
- application of measures for the prevention, identification and suppression of attempts of crossing by terrorists of frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also illicit movement through frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic of the explosive, poisoning, narcotic and psychotropic substances, radioactive, chemical and bacteriological materials, weapon, ammunition, property and other objects which can be used for making of crimes of terrorist nature;
- identification, detention and extermination of terrorists or terrorist groups on frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic, in borderland and border area independently or together with other state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic performing counteraction to terrorism.
Use of the border service of the Kyrgyz Republic is not to destination forbidden, except for emergency situations and fighting.
The structure of the border service of the Kyrgyz Republic is determined by the President of the Kyrgyz Republic - the Commander-in-chief of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic - according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Financial and material logistics of activities of the border service of the Kyrgyz Republic is performed by the individual clause from the republican budget, and also at the expense of voluntary contributions of physical persons and legal entities irrespective of patterns of ownership and other sources which are not contradicting the legislation.
Office communication and clerical work in the border service is performed in state language, and in necessary cases - in official language.
Local public administrations and local government bodies within the powers:
- take part in consideration of offers on forming of military units and organizations of the border service;
- create to bodies of the border service proper conditions for its activities, provide realization of guarantees of legal and social protection of the military personnel of the border service and members of their families;
- render management of bodies of the border service assistance in completing of military forming by recruits.
In case of the appeal of local public administrations and local government bodies about change of dislocation of the parts and divisions of the border service located in their territories, all expenses on movement and arrangement of troops on the new place are made at the expense of means of republican and local budgets in equal share.
In operational and service activity of part and division of the border service of the Kyrgyz Republic are independent of regional authorities and management.
State bodies and their officials within the powers render assistance to the border service in accomplishment of the tasks assigned to them.
Officials of governing bodies of all modes of transport, military commandants and representatives of bodies of military and special transportations of the Ministry of Defence of the Kyrgyz Republic render assistance in transportation of the military personnel and employees of the border service in case of execution of service duties by them, and in case of force majeure - out of turn.
The ministries, the state committees and administrative departments of the Kyrgyz Republic provide to the border service free of charge lines and communication channels for management of military units and divisions in case of the execution of obligations by them on protection of frontier according to the procedure determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Management of the border service of the Kyrgyz Republic is performed according to the procedure, determined by the President of the Kyrgyz Republic - the Commander-in-chief of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, - according to the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.