of March 10, 2004 No. 533-II
About compulsory insurance in crop production
This Law governs the public relations arising in the field of compulsory insurance in crop production and establishes legal, financial and organizational basis of its carrying out.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the agent - the joint-stock company created according to the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan which is part of national managing holding in the field of agro-industrial complex which single shareholder is the state;2) No. 134-VI ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 10.01.2018;
3) complete death of crops - effect of impact of the adverse natural phenomena on crops in case of which costs for further cultivation and harvesting exceed the expected income from harvest;
4) partial death of crops - effect of impact of the adverse natural phenomena on crops, in case of which the income less than the size of the standard rate of costs for one hectare of production of type of products of crop production, estimative or actual from one hectare of production of type of products of the crop production, established at the time of the conclusion of the agreement of compulsory insurance;
5) the adverse natural phenomenon - the natural phenomenon (long-term - drought, destruction by frost, lack of heat, excessive moistening of the soil, air remoistening, flood, lack of water, hot dry wind; short-term - hail, heavy rain, frosts, strong wind, mudflow) from which death or damage of products of crop production resulted;
6) the act of inspection upon the adverse natural phenomenon (further - the act of inspection) - the document confirming cause and effect relationship between partial or complete death of crops and impact adverse (adverse) natural (natural) phenomenon (phenomena), requirements to which are provided by this Law in the form established by authorized body;
7) the expected income from harvest - the income determined by the commission according to technique of determination of the areas of the death of crops approved by authorized body in the field of crop production;
8) crop production - the complex of productions of industry of agricultural industry including producers of agricultural products - the physical persons and legal entities which are engaged in production of crop production;
9) the agreement of compulsory insurance in crop production (further - the agreement of compulsory insurance) - the agreement signed between the insurer and the insurer on the conditions determined by this Law;
10) society of mutual insurance in crop production (further - society) - the legal entity created in form of business of consumer cooperative for the purpose of implementation of mutual insurance of valuable interests of the members in the field of compulsory insurance in crop production;
11) crop production products - products received in the course of cultivation of crops (grain, oily, sugar beet, cotton);
12) authorized state body in the field of crop production - the state body determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, performing state regulation in the field of development of crop production;
13) insured event - event with which approach the agreement of compulsory insurance provides implementation of insurance payment;
13-1) insurance омбудсман - the independent physical person in the activities performing settlement of disagreements between participants of the insurance market according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About insurance activity";
14) insurance sum - amount of money for which object of compulsory insurance is insured and which represents limiting scope of responsibility of the insurer in case of loss occurrence;
15) insurance premium - amount of money which the insurer shall pay to the insurer for adoption of obligations by the last, make insurance payment to the insurer (beneficiary) in the amount of, defined by the agreement of compulsory insurance;
16) insurance payment - the amount of money paid by the insurer to the insurer (beneficiary) within insurance sum in case of loss occurrence;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.