of April 6, 2007 No. PP-616
About measures for employment increase and enhancement of activities of bodies for work and social protection of the population
For the purpose of creation of necessary conditions for population employment increase as most important factor of growth of its income and welfare, further development of infrastructure of the labor market, strengthening of system of social protection of people, activization of role and strengthening of responsibility in the solution of these questions of bodies for work and social protection of the population, and also enhancement of the organization of their activities:
1. Approve the Program of measures for increase in labor employment and enhancement of activities of bodies for work and social protection of the population developed by the Working group created according to the order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 12, 2007 NP-2654, together with the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent according to the appendix N1.
To working group to establish strict monitoring of task performance of the Program and to quarterly inform the Cabinet of Ministers on the course of its realization.
2. For stimulation of broad attraction of the population to home work in cooperation with business entities as one of work arrangements, effective in the conditions of the republic, and increase in the income of the population to extend action of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 5, 2006 of NUP-3706 "About Measures for Stimulation of Expansion of Cooperation between Large Industrial Enterprises and Production of Services based on Development of Home Work" to large enterprises of other industries of economy, first of all transport, communication, construction and the construction industry, and also to the small industrial enterprises specializing in production of finished goods.
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 16.10.2017 No. UP-5204
4. To the ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education, taking into account the developing tendencies in the labor market and demand of personnel on specific specialties to bring on system basis in the Cabinet of Ministers of the offer on changes in the directions of professional training and retraining of personnel.
5. Accept the offer of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population, the Ministry of Economics, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan on education based on district (city) departments of work, employment and social protection of the population of the district (city) Centers of assistance of employment with stationary Items on employment and social protection of the population in large village assemblies of citizens (makhallyakh).
Determine the main objectives of the Centers of assistance of employment:
providing, according to method of calculation of the unoccupied population, system accounting of the unemployed, forming of databank about persons in need in employment, and also the available vacant workplaces;
rendering assistance in employment of the unemployed, first of all youth, women and other socially vulnerable categories of the population;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.