of February 16, 1994 No. 94
About procedure for provision of the privileges provided by the Law of Ukraine "About the status of veterans of war, guarantees of their social protection"
In pursuance of the resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of October 22, 1993. "About enforcement of the Law of Ukraine "About the status of veterans of war, guarantees of their social protection" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Determine that the privileges provided by the Law of Ukraine "About the status of veterans of war, guarantees of their social protection" on payment of housing and utilities are provided to the veterans of war, persons having special merits before the Homeland and persons to whom operation of the specified Law extends irrespective of who is employer and what pattern of ownership of housing stock, taking into account members of their families living together with them proceeding from the regulations of housing and the amount of payment for use established by the current legislation it.
Treat utilities: water supply, including supply with imported water for economic domestic needs, hot water supply; use of heat energy; export of household waste; drainage system, including servicing of cesspools of general and private use in estates of apartment houses; the gas including liquefied, used for heating of premises, heating of water in houses which have no centralized hot water supply; use of the electric power.
Privileges on payment for use of the electric power in garages, country houses and on garden sites are not provided, except for, if structures are on personal plots at the place of residence.
2. Privileges on subscriber fee for use of room phone and hourly pay of local calls are provided on condition of renaming of the subscription on person which has the right to privileges, from the date of its address.
3. Privileges for free pass by all types of urban passenger transportation (except for taxi), road transport public (except for taxi) in the rural zone, and also are provided by railway and water transport of the suburban message and buses of suburban routes irrespective of the residence of persons to which privileges are provided.
Travel privileges can be provided by railway, water, air, intercity road transport in the territory of other states if the relevant interstate contracts (agreements) are signed.
4. The disabled veterans, persons having special merits before the Homeland and persons to whom operation of the Law "About the Status of Veterans of War, Guarantees of Their Social Protection" extends are granted the right to extraordinary providing with food products of the improved assortment and manufactured goods of the increased demand according to the list and regulations established by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea, the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations.
First-priority servicing of combatants, participants of war, persons to whom operation of the specified Law extends by the companies, organizations and the organizations of consumer services, public catering, trade, housing and communal services, intercity transport, and also in treatment and prevention facilities, drugstores is performed irrespective of patterns of ownership. The disabled veterans and persons having special merits before the Homeland are served by these organizations out of turn.
For sale to specified persons of food and manufactured goods special salons shops, sections, departments and other types of preferential trade servicing are created.
5. The privilege for the extraordinary device in organizations of social protection of the population, and also on servicing of social protection of the population by services is provided according to the conclusions of medical institutions to persons needing permanent foreign care at home. In case of impossibility of implementation of such servicing the expenses connected with leaving are refunded to them. The decision on expense recovery is made by district (city) departments of social protection of the population.
For purpose of compensation of such expenses in department of social protection of the population of the residence it is represented:
the reference issued by the housing-and-municipal organization, and in settlements where they are not, - the relevant Councils of People's Deputies, about family composition and conditions of accommodation of the applicant (in the established form);
the conclusion of medical institution at the place of residence about availability of medical indications or contraindications (their nature and duration) for the device in stationary organization of the corresponding profile and capture on servicing of social protection of the population by services at home.
The decision on compensation of the specified expenses is made in 15-day time from the date of submission of the statement by the interested person with all necessary documents. The amount of compensation constitutes up to 25 percent of official pay rate of the social worker.
The specific amount of expense recovery is identified taking into account the state of health persons needing leaving, amount of social servicing and conditions of accommodation (the city or rural zone, availability or lack of household conveniences, transportation network, etc.). Payment is appointed for a period of 1 up to 6 months and is made monthly by social security authorities of the population at the place of residence of person needing leaving.
In case of failure of such face of the device in organizations of social protection of the population or servicing of social by services the populations at home expense recovery, connected with leaving are sewn up, it is not made.
Identification, accounting, inspection of living conditions of persons needing leaving is carried out by district departments social the populations are sewn up.
5-1. Privileges on use of polyclinics and hospitals in case of change of place of employment by veterans of war and persons on whom operation of the Law of Ukraine "On the status of veterans of war, guarantee of their social protection" expatiates are provided by medical institutions to which specified persons were attached during acquisition of the corresponding status.
6. Expenses of state bodies, bodies of local and regional self-government, the companies, organizations and organizations (further - the organizations) on provision of the privileges provided by the Law of Ukraine "About the status of veterans of war, guarantees of their social protection" become covered by local financial bodies based on the calculations provided by the organizations, way of money transfer into their accounts in organizations of banks.
The privileges provided by the specified Law are provided by the organizations at the expense of own means with subsequent compensation them from the budget for the established regulations in the terms coordinated with financial bodies.
To the organizations of expenses for provision of privileges financial bodies make compensation at the expense of means of local budgets based on the calculations checked by them provided by the organizations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.