It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
April 3, 2007.
of March 12, 2007 No. 44
About approval of Safety regulations of work for workers of railway stations and stations
According to the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection", the Regulations on the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 23, 2006 N 1640, I ORDER:
1. Approve work Safety regulations for workers of railway stations and stations (further - Rules) (are applied).
2. With entry into force of the order to consider not applied in the territory of Ukraine "The safety regulation and production sanitation to employees of the stations and stations", approved as the deputy minister of means of communication of the USSR 03.04.73 and Presidium of the Central Committee of labor union of workers of rail transport 16.05.73 the N31 protocol.
3. To management of the organization of the state supervision of industrial safety on productions and objects of the increased danger (Krekhovetsky V. V.) in accordance with the established procedure to provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To management of normative and legal and legal providing (Prokhorov V. V.) to enter Rules in the State register of regulatory legal acts concerning labor protection and to place them on the web page of Gosgorpromnadzor.
5. To chiefs of territorial administrations of Gosgorpromnadzor to take measures for studying of requirements of Rules by service employees of the state inspections.
6. To the editor-in-chief of the Labor protection magazine Yakovenko M. G. to publish the order in the magazine.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor Dolmatov O. I.
Chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor S. Storchak
Approved by the Order of the State committee of Ukraine on industrial safety, labor protection and mountain supervision of March 12, 2007 No. 44
1.1. These rules establish requirements for providing safe working conditions for workers of railway stations and stations.
1.2. Rules extend to the subjects of managing who are carrying out works on operation of railway stations, traveling, outdistanced Items and stations.
1.3. The following dangerous and harmful factors can influence employees of the stations and stations:
moving railway vehicles and vehicles, machines, mechanisms;
the increased dust content;
the increased noise level and vibrations on workplaces;
the increased or lowered air temperature;
psychological overloads during execution of works on the ways.
1.4. On each railway station and the station instructions according to requirements of the Regulations on development of instructions for labor protection approved by Gosnadzorokhrantrud's order of Ukraine of 29.01.98 of N 9, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 07.04.98 for N226/2666 are developed (NPAOP 0.00-4.15-98), and regulatory legal acts on flammability control which consider local working conditions at each station and the station, taking into account requirements of these Rules.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.