of March 5, 2007 No. 243
ABOUT PHYSICAL CULTURE AND SPORT
(In edition of the Law RT of 16.04.2012 No. 825)
This Law establishes and regulates legal, organizational, social and economic basis and ensuring activities in the field of physical culture and sport in the Republic of Tajikistan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- physical culture - the component of culture and the sphere of social activities consisting of complex of the cultural and material values created and used by society, directed to strengthening of health, development of physical capabilities of the person, and also promotion of healthy lifestyle;
- sport - one of fundamentals of physical culture which developed in the form of special practice of training of the person for competitions and to competitive activities for the purpose of achievement of sports results;
- mass sport - the sport component directed to physical training and development of citizens by holding sports and sporting mass events;
- amateur sport - many-sided, grass-roots sports movement as organic part of system of physical training of citizens and identification of perspective and talented athletes in different types of sport;
- professional sport - professional sports activity of the physical, or legal entity, participating in sports competitions, for the purpose of achievement of high sports results and profit earning;
- sports sports movement - form of social movement which purpose is assistance to increase in level of physical culture of the population, purposeful activities of the state and public organizations, citizens on development of physical culture and sport;
- the Olympic Movement of Tajikistan - component of the international Olympic Movement which purpose is development of sport as one of means of achievement of physical and spiritual perfection of the person, strengthening of the international sports cooperation;
- the sports organization - legal entities, irrespective of forms of business, performing activities in the field of physical culture and sport;
- sports federation (the unions, associations) - public organization which purposes are development of one or several sports, their promotion, holding sporting events and training of athletes of national teams;
- the athlete - the physical person which is systematically doing the chosen sport and competing at sports competitions;
- the athlete - the fan - the athlete who is systematically doing the chosen sport or physical exercises, taking voluntary part in sports competitions or executed digit standard rates according to requirements of Single sports classification or republican standard rates of the "Physical Culture and Health" complex;
- the athlete - the professional - the athlete for whom sports are core activity and which receives according to the contract the salary and other monetary reward for preparation for sports competitions and participation in them;
- the high-class athlete - the athlete who is systematically doing any sport, regularly competing at republican and international sports competitions, having sports rank is not lower than rank "Master of Sports of the Republic of Tajikistan" according to requirements of Single sports classification;
- authorized body in the field of physical culture and sport (further - authorized state body) - the central executive body of the government of the Republic of Tajikistan performing functions of public administration and coordination of activities in the field of physical culture and sport;
- national sports - historically developed component of physical culture in the form of competitive activities consisting of different types of physical exercises and specific national games with special rules and organizational methods of physical activity;
- the international sports competitions - competitions in different types of sport among athletes (teams) with participation of representatives at least five states;
- sports standard rates "Physical culture and health" - set of standard rates and programs which are considered as basis of physical training of citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- Single sports classification - the program regulating document establishing regulations, requirements, conditions and procedure for assignment of sports categories and ranks;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.