of March 5, 2007 No. 241
About the state support of industries of agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Tajikistan
(as of December 31, 2008)
This Law determines legal, organizational and financial basis of support by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, local executive bodies of the government of industries of agro-industrial complex.
The purpose of this Law is development of industries of agro-industrial complex, ensuring domestic market with food and raw materials of processing industry, and also increase in the export potential of the republic.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- subsidy (financial support) - the target and address funds allocated for maintenance of separate industries of agro-industrial complex;
- users of subsidy (financial support) - physical persons and legal entities, irrespective of patterns of ownership, performing the activities in the Republic of Tajikistan;
- agro-industrial complex - set of industries of economy, the including production, procurement, storage, transportation, conversion and sales of products rural and fishery, the food industry, other accompanying productions and fields of activity including providing with their modern equipment, processing equipment, means, information and other resources, veterinarno - sanitary and phytosanitary safety, scientific providing and training;
- agricultural products - products of crop production, livestock production, poultry farming and beekeeping, including the products received by means of slaughtering;
- producers of agricultural products - the organization, individual entrepreneurs, citizens, the having personal subsidiary farms, consumer cooperation, Dehkan (farmer) farms performing production of agricultural products or its primary and subsequent (industrial) conversion and market realization of these products provided that in total income of agricultural products the share from realization of these products constitutes at least than seventy percent within calendar year.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on the state support of industries of agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Tajikistan is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
The state support of industries of agro-industrial complex is performed through physical persons and legal entities, irrespective of patterns of ownership, as follows:
- allocation of subsidy (financial support) from the government budget;
- attraction of foreign investments and grants for development of industries of agro-industrial complex.
The government of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of support of industries of agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Tajikistan has the following competences:
- determines the authorized body controlling activities of subsidy (financial support);
- constitutes the list of users of subsidy (financial support), determines its procedure and general means;
- establishes form and procedure for submission of the reference calculation and summary reference calculation;
- determines target use of subsidy (financial support) depending on needs of industry;
- protects economic interests of producers of agricultural products in the internal and external markets;
- provides enhancement of training system, training of specialists of agro-industrial complex and increase in their qualification;
- promotes development of science, innovative activities in spheres of agro-industrial complex.
The government of the Republic of Tajikistan annually in case of project development of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan on the Government budget for the next financial year taking into account financial opportunity determines the size and procedure for allocation of subsidies (financial support) for particular purposes.
Attraction of foreign investments and grants for the purpose of development of industries of agro-industrial complex of the republic is basis of the state support of industry and is performed according to the procedure, established by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The subsidy (financial support) depending on activities of physical persons and legal entities, irrespective of patterns of ownership, is divided into the following industries of agro-industrial complex:
- elite and primary seed farming, production of seeds of the primary and second seed, creation of revolving fund of seeds of crops;
- increase in fertility of farmlands;
- improvement of meliorative condition of irrigation ploughland;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.