of May 14, 1998 No. 183
About measures for liquidation effect of natural disasters in the Republic of Tajikistan
The natural disasters which happened in March - April of the current year, caused huge damage to the national economy of the republic. Apartment houses, subjects to cultural and community appointment, office and public buildings, power lines and communications, highways and bridges, objects of agricultural industry and others were destroyed and damaged, there were considerable human victims. The government of the republic made relevant decisions on natural disaster response. Pouring rains and mud streams caused by them which expected to fall at the end of April and the beginning of May of the current year, even more aggravated the situation. So, in Garmsky district in Navdi's kishlak mud streams claimed tens of the human lives, in Voseysky district mud streams destroyed completely more than 400 apartment houses and damaged about 160 apartment houses, thousands of people remained homeless.
For the purpose of bystreyshy natural disaster response the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Accept the offer State the commissions of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on emergency situations about rendering one-time financial support to families of the dead and to affected population of the republic in the following sizes:
- on 50 thousand rubl on each dead as a result of natural disasters;
- on 100 thousand rubl on family on construction of the apartment house instead of destroyed by natural disasters;
- on 2 thousand rubl on the head of the family and on 1 thousand rubl on each family member to all families, victims of natural disasters.
Quickly to provide to chairmen of areas, cities and areas of the republic to State commission of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on emergency situations the lists of the dead certified in accordance with the established procedure as a result of natural disasters, quantity of families whose houses are completely destroyed also lists of families, victims of natural disasters (with indication of family composition).
To state commission of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on emergency situations after receipt of supporting documents to allocate in the order of executive bodies on places necessary means for rendering one-time financial support to families of the dead and to affected population of the republic.
To chairmen of areas, cities and areas of the republic to use the allocated funds strictly to destination and to report on execution.
2. Considering the developed difficult situation to ask National Bank of Tajikistan to allocate credit to the amount one billion rubl to the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan for financing of works on natural disaster response.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan to allocate the specified funds at the expense of the other expenses provided in the republican budget for 1998, to the ministries, departments and oblgorraykhukumata of the republic according to appendix. *
4. State commission of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on emergency situations together with the Ministry of Economy and Foreign Economic Relations of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan to prepare and provide offers on further financing of recovery work on natural disaster response due to redistribution of the capital investments provided in the republican budget for 1998.
5. Recognize invalid orders of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 3, 1998 as No. 31-r and of April 27 of year No. 513.
Republic of Tajikistan E.Rakhmonov
* Appendices are not given.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.