of July 7, 1993 No. 5340-I
About Chambers of Commerce and Industry in the Russian Federation
This Law, determines general legal, economic and social basis of creation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry in the Russian Federation, establishes forms of business and the directions them activities, determines the principles of their relations with the state.
1. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the non-state non-profit organization created in form of business of the union for representation and protection of legitimate interests of the members and for the purpose of development of entrepreneurship, economic and foreign trade activity, realization of other purposes and tasks provided by this Law.
2. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry can be engaged in revenue-producing activities only as it is necessary for accomplishment of its authorized tasks. The profit got by it between members of Chamber of Commerce and Industry is not shared.
3. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry is legal entity.
4. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry answers for the obligations all property belonging to it.
5. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry does not answer for obligations the members as well as members of Chamber of Commerce and Industry do not answer for its obligations.
6. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry does not answer for obligations the organizations created by it as well as these organizations do not answer for obligations Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
7. Chamber of Commerce and Industry, performing the functions provided by its charter is effective within the Constitution and the laws of the Russian Federation.
1. The legislation on Chambers of Commerce and Industry consists of this Law, other Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, the laws of subjects of the Russian Federation and other regulatory legal acts of subjects of the Russian Federation accepted according to them.
2. Operation of this Law does not extend to members of Chambers of Commerce and Industry when implementing the activities which are not connected with membership in Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
3. The name "Chamber of Commerce and Industry" and phrases formed on its basis can be used only in names of the organizations created according to provisions of this Law.
Other organizations have no right to use in the names phrases "Chamber of Commerce and Industry", "chamber of commerce" or "industrial chamber" and are not subject to state registration under the names including these phrases.
In case of unauthorized use by the organization in the name of the phrase "Chamber of Commerce and Industry", "chamber of commerce" or "industrial chamber" the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation interested Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the prosecutor, the federal executive body performing functions in the sphere of state registration of non-profit organizations (further - federal body of state registration), or its territorial authority in appropriate subject of the Russian Federation has the right to appeal to Arbitration Court with the requirement about prohibition of use of such phrase.
1. Chambers of Commerce and Industry are created for the purpose of assistance to development of economy of the Russian Federation, to its integration in world economic system, to forming of modern industrial, financial and trade infrastructure, creating favorable conditions for business activity, to settlement of the relations of entrepreneurs with their social partners, every possible development of all types of entrepreneurship, trade and economic and scientific and technical communications of entrepreneurs of the Russian Federation with entrepreneurs of foreign countries.
2. Chambers of Commerce and Industry carry out the following tasks:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.