of November 17, 1995 No. 169-FZ
About architectural activities in the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on October 18, 1995
1. This Federal Law governs the relations arising in the course of professional activity of the architect on creation of architectural objects for the purpose of providing safe, environmentally friendly, socially and spiritually full, favorable living environment of the person and society.
2. This Federal Law is aimed at the development of architectural art, assistance to protection of works of architecture, historical and cultural monuments, and also natural landscapes.
3. This Federal Law determines the rights, obligations and responsibility of the citizens and legal entities performing architectural activities and also public authorities, local government bodies, customers (builders), contractors, owners (owners) of architectural objects.
For the purpose of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are applied:
architectural activities - the professional activity of citizens (architects) aiming at creation of architectural object and including creative process of creation of the architectural project, coordination of development of all Sections of the project documentation for construction or for reconstruction (further - documentation for construction), designer's service of construction of architectural object, and also activities of legal entities for the organization of professional activity of architects;
architectural concept - author's plan of architectural object - its external and internal shape, the spatial, planning and functional organization, fixed in architectural part of documentation for construction and implemented in the constructed architectural object;
the architectural project - the architectural part of documentation for construction and town-planning documentation containing architectural concepts which in a complex consider social, economic, functional, engineering, technical, fire-proof, sanitary and epidemiologic, ecological, architectural and art and other requirements to object in the amount necessary for development of documentation for construction of facilities in which designing participation of the architect is necessary;
architectural object - the building, construction, complex of buildings and constructions, their interior, the subjects to improvement, landscape or landscape gardening art created on the basis of the architectural project;
architectural and planning task - complex of requirements to appointment, key parameters and placement of architectural object on the specific parcel of land, and also compulsory ecological, technical, organizational and other provisions of its designing and construction, stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation and the legislation of subjects of the Russian Federation;
the construction license - the basis for implementation of the architectural project issued to the customer (builder) by local government bodies of city districts, residential and rural locations, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation - the federal cities of Moscow and St. Petersburg for the purpose of control over the implementation of town-planning standard rates, requirements of the approved town-planning documentation, and also for the purpose of prevention of damnification to the environment.
1. The customer (builder) - the citizen or the legal entity having intention to perform construction, reconstruction (daleestroitelstvo) of architectural object which construction requires the construction license - shall have the architectural project executed according to architectural and planning task.
2. The construction license is not required if construction works do not involve changes of external architectural appearance of the developed building of the city or other settlement and their separate objects and do not mention characteristics of reliability and safety of buildings, constructions and engineering communications.
Determination of the list of objects which construction does not require the construction license belongs to powers of public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation.
The construction of any object shall be conducted in the presence of permission of the owner of the parcel of land and (or) the building, construction and with observance of town-planning, construction regulations and rules.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.