of June 19, 1992 No. 2482-XII
About privatization of the state housing stock
This Law determines the legal basis of privatization of the state housing stock, its further use and content.
The purpose of privatization of the state housing stock is creation of conditions for implementation of the right of citizens at free choice of method of requirements satisfaction in housing, involvement of citizens to participation in content and preserving the existing housing and forming of the market relations.
Privatization of the state housing stock (further - privatization) is alienation of apartments (houses), premises in the hostels intended for accommodation of families and lonely persons, rooms in apartments and single-family houses where two and more employers, and the economic constructions and rooms (cellars, sheds, etc.) of the state housing stock relating to them for benefit of citizens of Ukraine live.
The state housing stock is the housing stock of local councils of People's Deputies and housing stock which is under complete economic authority or operational management of the state companies, organizations, organizations.
Features of privatization of premises in hostels are determined by the law.
1. Apartments of apartment houses, single-family houses, premises in hostels (living rooms, residential blocks (sections)), rooms in apartments and single-family houses where two and more employers live belong to subjects to privatization (further apartments (house) which are used by citizens on terms of employment.
2. Privatizations are not subject: apartments museums; apartments (house), premises in hostels located in the territories of the closed military settlements, the companies, organizations and the organizations, natural and biospheric reserves, national parks, botanical gardens, dendrology, zoological, regional landscape parks, memorial parks of landscape gardening art, historical cultural reserves, the museums; apartments (house), premises in hostels which are in critical condition (in which it is impossible to provide safe accommodation of people); the apartments (rooms, houses) carried in accordance with the established procedure to number office and also apartments (house), premises in hostels located in the zone of unconditional (obligatory) settling out polluted as a result of the Chernobyl accident.
3. Privatization of apartments (houses), premises, in the hostels included in the rebuilding plan of the current year is performed after its carrying out the house (hostel) by the owner (owner). Tenants who lived in apartments (houses) premises in hostels prior to reconstruction, after carrying out reconstruction have the priority right to privatization of these apartments (houses), premises in hostels.
4. Single-family houses, and also apartments in houses premises in the hostels included in plans of repair can be privatized before its carrying out with the consent of employers with provision of the corresponding compensation by it according to the procedure, established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Privatization is performed in the way:
free transfer to citizens of apartments (houses), premises in hostels at the rate of sanitary standard 21 square meters of total area on the tenant and each member of his family and in addition 10 square meters on family;
sales of surplus of total area of apartments (houses), premises in hostels to citizens of Ukraine who live in them or are in queue of the housing conditions needing improvement.
Transfer into the ownership of citizens of premises in hostels is performed with simultaneous transfer by it in common joint property of auxiliary rooms (rooms public).
1. Housing checks are the privatization papers received by all citizens of Ukraine and used in case of privatization of the state housing stock. They can be also used for privatization of share of property of the state companies, land fund.
Nominal value of the housing check is determined by replacement cost of cash state housing stock taking into account general index of growth of property value - 10, the state-owned property accepted for calculations in the State program of privatization (6O6 of billion rubles as of July 1, 1992), at the rate on each citizen of Ukraine - 12 thousand karbovanets. This amount is subject to periodic indexation according to decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
2. The citizens having housing on the property right can use the received housing checks for acquisition of share of property of the state companies, land fund.
In the same way the citizens who received them according to the procedure of compensation for the privatized apartment (house) can use housing checks.
1. If total area of apartments (houses), privatizeable, corresponds to the area provided by the paragraph the second article 3 of this Law, the specified apartments (houses) are donated to the employer and members of his family.
In members of the family of the employer only citizens who constantly live in the apartment (house) together with the employer or behind whom the right to housing remains join.
2. If total area of the apartment is less than the area which has the right to receive the employer's family gratuitously, housing checks which amount is determined proceeding from the size of the missing area and replacement cost of one square meter are issued to the employer and members of his family.
3. If total area of the apartment (house) exceeds the area which has the right to receive family of the tenant unpaid, the tenant performs surcharge by the securities received for privatization of the state companies or the earth, and in case of their otsutstviyadengama. The amount of surcharges is determined by the work of the size of excessive total area on the cost of one square meter.
4. The right to privatization of apartments (houses) of the state housing stock with use of housing checks is acquired by citizens of Ukraine who constantly live in these apartments (houses) or stayed on the registry of the housing conditions needing improvement before enforcement of this Law.
The right to privatization of premises in the hostel with use of housing checks is acquired by citizens of Ukraine who on legal causes live in them.
1. Irrespective of the size of total area are gratuitously transferred to the possession of citizens occupied by them:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.