of December 17, 1999 No. 211-FZ
About the general principles of the organization and activities of associations of economic interaction of subjects of the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on November 17, 1999
1. This Federal Law determines the general principles of the organization and activities of associations of economic interaction of subjects of the Russian Federation for the purpose of providing legal, economic and organizational guarantees of activities of the specified associations, creation of the conditions promoting social and economic development of subjects of the Russian Federation and the Russian Federation in general.
2. When implementing the activities of association of economic interaction of subjects of the Russian Federation are guided by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, this Federal Law, other Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of subjects of the Russian Federation which public authorities are included into the specified associations, and also foundation agreements and charters of association.
1. Association of economic interaction of subjects of the Russian Federation (further - association) - non-profit organization which founders are public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation and which is created on voluntary basis for the purpose of interregional integration and social and economic development of subjects of the Russian Federation.
2. This Federal Law determines the general principles and the main objectives of activities of associations, their relations with federal bodies of the government, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies.
Activities of association are performed on the basis of the following principles:
strict observance of the rights of the members of association defined by the foundation agreement and the charter of association;
coordination of actions for development and implementation of social and economic programs;
publicity of activities of executive bodies of association;
consolidation of efforts of the members of association directed to carrying out economic transformations, creation and implementation of the modern mechanism of managing;
assistance to forming and functioning of single economic and legal space of the Russian Federation.
Main objectives and tasks of association are:
providing necessary conditions for effective interaction of subjects of the Russian Federation in questions of social and economic development on the basis of consolidation of material, financial and intellectual resources;
preparation of offers on rational use of economic potentials of subjects of the Russian Federation;
stabilization of economic situation and social protection of the population;
enhancement of methods of management of business entities in the conditions of the market relations;
achievement of sustainable development of economy of subjects of the Russian Federation in the conditions of the market relations and creation of base for increase in level of living of the population;
representation of interests of members of association;
ensuring interaction of subjects of the Russian Federation on organizational, economic, scientific and technical and social development of regions;
participation in accordance with the established procedure in development and implementation of joint programs and projects, including federal importance;
optimum placement of productive forces;
development of production and social infrastructure, communications;
assistance to the conclusion of mutually advantageous economic agreements between subjects of the Russian Federation;
preparation of offers on budget and financial questions;
preparation of offers on the international and foreign economic relations of subjects of the Russian Federation;
preparation of offers on realization of regional investing programs and projects;
market research of work for the purpose of development of joint efforts on ensuring the maximum employment of the population, additional professional education of personnel;
creation of the complex information structures and forming of databank necessary for acceptance of optimal management decisions;
preparation of offers on enhancement of the legislation of subjects of the Russian Federation which public authorities are included into association.
1. Creation of association is performed according to the decision of founders as whom bodies of legislative and executive power of subjects of the Russian Federation can act.
2. Constituent documents of association are the foundation agreement signed by her founders, and the charter approved by them.
In the charter of association shall be determined:
name of association;
location of permanent executive body of association;
subject and purposes of activities of association;
rights and obligations of members of association;
structure of association, structure, competence, procedure for forming of the leading, executive and control and auditing bodies, procedure for adoption of decisions by them, terms of their powers;
conditions and procedure for admission to membership of association and exit from it:
procedure for introduction of amendments to the charter of association;
sources of forming of property of association;
procedure for reorganization and liquidation of association;
procedure for use of property of association in case of its liquidation.
Constituent documents can contain also other provisions relating to activities of association and not contradicting the Federal Laws.
3. Registration of association is performed according to the procedure, established by the Federal Law on state registration of legal entities.
4. Constituent documents of association, their change are subject to publication in press organs of subjects of the Russian Federation which public authorities are members of association.
1. The property of association consists of means which sources are money and material contributions of founders of association and other sources established by the Federal Law.
2. The amounts of annual target fees of founders of association affirm public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation according to the legislation of subjects of the Russian Federation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.