It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 3, 2007
of February 14, 2007 No. 45
About approval of the Instruction on the organization of collection of means and transportation of currency values in bank institutions in Ukraine
According to articles 7 and 33 of the Law of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine" and for the purpose of the proper organization of carrying out transactions for transportation of currency values and collection of means in bank institutions of Ukraine the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES:
1. Approve the Instruction on the organization of collection of means and transportation of currency values in bank institutions in Ukraine (further - the Instruction) which is applied.
the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of 03.12.2003 No. 520 "About approval of the Instruction on the organization of transportation of currency values and collection of means in organizations of banks of Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 13.01.2004 for No. 33/8632;
the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of 15.12.2004 No. 644 "About approval of changes to the Instruction on the organization of transportation of currency values and collection of means in organizations of banks of Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 12.01.2005 for No. 33/10313;
the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of 31.08.2005 No. 3324 "About modification of the Instruction on the organization of transportation of currency values and collection of means in organizations of banks of Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 12.09.2005 for No. 1031/11311.
3. To department of cash currency circulation (N. V. Dorofeyev), Department of methodology of bank regulation and supervision (N. V. Ivanenko) to bring into accord with requirements of the Instruction regulatory legal acts concerning transportation of currency values and collection of means and to enact them in accordance with the established procedure at the same time with entry into force by the Instruction.
4. To department of cash currency circulation (N. V. Dorofeyev) after state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine to bring contents of this resolution to permission of territorial administrations of the National Bank of Ukraine and banks of Ukraine for use in work.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the chief executive concerning cash currency circulation O. M. Tolstoy and the director of the department of cash currency circulation N. V. Dorofeyeva.
V. S. Stelmakh
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of February 14, 2007 No. 45
1. This Instruction developed according to the Laws of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity", "About the National Bank of Ukraine", other regulatory legal acts, including regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of Ukraine (further National Bank), establishes the regulations determining procedure of collection of means and transportation of currency values in bank institutions in Ukraine (further - bank institution).
2. Responsibility for safety the entrusted bank institution and its clients of currency values and means which are transported and collected by division of collection of means and transportations of currency values (further - division of collection) according to the signed agreements and the legislation, bears bank institution which possesses this division.
3. Determination of measures of protection, creation of proper conditions for ensuring protection of life and health of employees of divisions of collection, safety of currency values during their transportation and collection, and also ensuring fulfillment of requirements of this Instruction is assigned to the head of bank institution who bears responsibility for it according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
4. When implementing transaction on collection of means and transportation of currency values the forms to appendices 2- 9of the sample established according to to this Instruction produced by typographical method or with use of the computer equipment, with reflection of the obligatory details provided by this Instruction, except for forms of documents of strict accounting which are in accordance with the established procedure made only by typographical method are applied.
Except obligatory, documents which forms are determined by appendices 7, 8 to this Instruction may contain also the additional details necessary for implementation of separate transactions with currency values. Additional details can be specified in case of production of forms with use of the computer equipment or are finished by hand by the handle and on content shall not contradict the basic.
5. In the Instruction terms are used in such value:
bank institution - banks of Ukraine, their branches (departments), branches of foreign banks;
the box of collection - it is adapted for arrival of operational cars for loading (unloading) of values which design excludes possibility of external observation of actions of collectors with values;
collection crew - the employees of division of collection determined by the head of bank institution or the head of this division of collection for accomplishment of tasks by collection of means and transportation of currency values;
currency values (means) - the material objects determined by the legislation of Ukraine on currency control as means of the monetary relations. Treat currency values:
bank metals - the gold, silver, platinum, metals of platinum group brought (affined) to the highest tests according to the international standards in ingots and powders which have the quality certificate, and also coins made from precious metals;
currency of Ukraine - bank notes in the form of banknotes and coins which address and are legal means of payment in the territory of Ukraine, and also withdrawn from circulation or which are withdrawn from it, but are subject to exchange for the bank notes which are in circulation;
foreign currency - foreign bank notes in the form of banknotes which are in circulation and are legal means of payment in the territory of the corresponding foreign state, and also withdrawn from the address or which are withdrawn from it, but are subject to exchange for the bank notes which are in circulation. Foreign currency are also coins nominal of 1 and 2 euros which are in circulation and are legal means of payment in the territory of member countries of the European currency Union;
payment documents and other securities (shares, bonds, coupons to them, bonds, bills of exchange (bill of exchange), debentures, letters of credit, checks, bank orders, deposit certificates, savings books, other bank and financial records and so forth) which are means of the monetary relations, are expressed in currency of Ukraine, foreign currency or bank metals;
gold and other precious metals in the form of ingots, plates, gemstones, other jewelry;
own forces of bank - crew of collection of division of collection of bank or the authorized person of bank accompanied by persons performing actions for its bodyguard and/or values which move this person;
the paragraph the twelfth is excluded;
the power of attorney on transportation of currency values - the written power (document) issued (issued) by the head of bank institution to crew of collection of subordinate division of collection on accomplishment from his name of the actions provided by this document;
protection actions - complex of the organizational and technical actions aimed at providing safety of values with determination of necessary number of crew of collection, use of the armored operational motor transport equipped with technical means of protection of the values, firearms or security guards having the right to provide services in protection of property and physical persons;
indicator seal - the device of one-time use which provides sealing and control of security of object by indication of unauthorized access and accounting and meets the requirements of State standard of Ukraine of DSTU 4551:2006 "Seals indicator. Resistance to manipulation, falsification and counterfeit. Requirements and test methods".
collection of means - collection and delivery by collectors it agrees to the agreements of currency values of clients signed with clients in cash desk of bank institution and in the opposite direction;
the collector - person of division of collection performing collection of means and transportation of currency values;
the collector-driver - person of division of collection fulfilling duties of the collector and/or driver of operational motor transport;
the collector safe - the safe which is built in in operational motor transport and equipped from passenger part with reception tray intended for investment and storage of bags with the pro-collected cash and other currency values on collection route. On the collector safe there shall be certificate of conformity to requirements of the National standard of Ukraine of GSTU EK 1143-2:2014 "Means of safe storage. Requirements, classifications and test methods on durability concerning breaking. Part 2. Deposit systems" which meets for form and content the requirements of the Laws of Ukraine "About confirmation of conformity", "About accreditation of conformity assessment bodies" (further - the laws of Ukraine). Collectors on route of collection shall not have access to content of the collector safe;
the cartridge - specialized container for transportation, storage and accounting of currency values. The cartridge oplombirovyvatsya by the seals fixing its cover concerning the case in the fixed provision;
the client of bank - any person using services of bank;
operational motor transport - the cars manufactured on the basis of serial and armored not lower than 3 classes of protection according to requirements of State standard of Ukraine GSTU 3975-2000 "Protection armored specialized cars. General technical requirements" (further - GSTU 3975-2000), and also with the put strips of green color which meet the requirements of State standard of Ukraine of GSTU 3849-99 "Road transportation. Tsvetografichesky schemes, identification marks, texts and special signals of vehicles of field and special services. General requirements". Operational motor transport is equipped with technical means of protection of values and system of tracking of moving objects with removal of signal of the disturbing notice in division of bank which is responsible for safety of transportation of currency values, and/or in bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine. Operational motor transport on which maintenance is performed during collection of means and transportation of currency values can not be equipped with technical means of protection of values. Requirements concerning the equipment of operational motor transport do not extend to operational motor transport of National Bank;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.