of April 20, 1995 No. 45-FZ
About the state protection of judges, officials of law enforcement and monitoring bodies
Accepted by the State Duma on March 22, 1995
For the purpose of ensuring the state protection of judges, officials of law enforcement and monitoring bodies, separate categories of the military personnel and federal government civil servants, the staff of bodies of the state protection and other persons performing functions which accomplishment can be integrated to infringement of their safety, and also creations of proper conditions for administration of law of fight against crimes and other offenses this Federal Law installs system of measures of the state protection of life, health and property of specified persons and their relatives.
Ensuring the state protection of judges, officials of law enforcement and monitoring bodies, separate categories of the military personnel and federal government civil servants, staff of bodies of the state protection and other persons consists in implementation by the state bodies of the security measures provided by this Federal Law authorized on that, the legal and social protection (further - measures of the state protection) applied in the presence of threat of infringement of life, health and property of specified persons in connection with their office activities and also in other cases provided by this Federal Law.
Measures of the state protection can be also applied to close relatives, and in exceptional cases also other persons on whose life, health and property is made encroachment with the purpose to prevent legal activities of persons specified in part one of this Article or to force them to change of its nature, or from revenge for the specified activities (further - relatives).
Are subject to the state protection according to this Federal Law:
4) persons making inquiry;
5) persons performing operational search activities;
6) employees and federal government civil servants of law-enforcement bodies of the Russian Federation;
6. 1) employees and federal government civil servants of organizations and bodies of criminal executive system;
6. 4) ceased to be valid
6. 7) employees of Federal fire service of the Public fire service, the military personnel of rescue military forming and federal government civil servants of federal executive body in the field of prevention of emergency situations and natural disaster response;
7) staff of bodies of the Federal Security Service;
8) staff of federal bodies of tax police;
8. 1) ceased to be valid according to the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of 03.07.2016 No. 305-FZ
8. 2) staff of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation;
9) employees and federal government civil servants of bodies of forced execution of the Russian Federation;
10) the employees of regulatory authorities of the President of the Russian Federation exercising control of execution of the laws and other regulatory legal acts, identification and suppression of offenses;
11) staff of bodies of the state protection;
12) employees of customs and tax authorities, antimonopoly authorities, federal bodies of the state control, Federal Service for Financial Monitoring, Audit Chamber of the Russian Federation, and also other categories of the government and local government officers according to the list established by the Government of the Russian Federation;
13) relatives of persons listed in Items 1 - 12 parts one of this Article;
14) citizens of the Russian Federation, dismissed from service (works) in law-enforcement bodies of the Russian Federation, troops of national guard of the Russian Federation, bodies of the Federal Security Service, bodies of the state protection concerning which the state protection according to this Federal Law in the presence of the remaining threat of infringement of life, health and property of specified persons was performed.
Persons listed in part one of this Article to whom measures of the state protection are in accordance with the established procedure applied hereinafter are referred to as further "protected persons".
According to this Federal Law and other laws of the Russian Federation to protected persons it is provided:
1) application by the state bodies authorized on that (further - the bodies ensuring safety) security measures for the purpose of life and health of specified persons, and also ensuring safety of their property;
2) application of the measures of legal protection providing including the increased criminal liability for infringement of their life, health and property;
3) implementation of the measures of social protection providing realization of the right to material compensation established by this Federal Law in case of their death (death), causing by it bodily harms or other harm to their health, destruction or damage of their property in connection with their office activities.
Supervision of execution of the laws when implementing measures of the state protection is assigned to the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation and prosecutors subordinated to it.
The following security measures are applied to ensuring protection of life and health of protected persons and safety of their property with the bodies ensuring safety taking into account specific circumstances:
1) bodyguard, protection of the dwelling and property;
2) issue of weapon, special individual protection equipment and the notification about danger;
3) temporary placement to the safe place;
4) ensuring confidentiality of data on protected persons and about their property;
5) transfer into other work (service), change of place of employment (service) or study;
6) resettlement on other residence;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.