of July 11, 2002 No. 93-IV
About the status of deputies of local councils
This Law according to the Constitution of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "About local self-government in Ukraine", other laws of Ukraine determines legal status of the deputy rural, settlement, city, district in the city, regional, regional council (further - local council) as representative of interests of territorial bulk, voters of the constituency and equal member of local council, establishes guarantees of deputy activities and procedure for response of the deputy of local council.
The status of the deputy of local council is determined by the Constitution of Ukraine, this Law and other laws of Ukraine.
1. The deputy rural, settlement, city, district in the city, regional, regional council (further - the deputy of local council) is the representative of interests of territorial bulk of the village, settlement, city or their bulks who according to the Constitution of Ukraine and the law on local elections is elected on the basis of general, equal, direct suffrage by secret vote for the term established by the Constitution of Ukraine.
2. The deputy of local council as the representative of interests of territorial bulk, voters of the constituency shall express and protect interests of the corresponding territorial bulk and its part - voters of the constituency, to carry out their orders within the powers conferred by the law, to take active part in implementation of local self-government.
1. The deputy of local council is authorized and equal member of the relevant council - representative body of local self-government.
2. The deputy of local council according to this Law is allocated with all completeness of the rights necessary for ensuring its real participation in activities of council and its bodies.
1. The deputy of local council acquires the powers as a result of election it in council according to the Law of Ukraine "About elections of deputies of local councils and rural, settlement, mayors".
2. Powers of the deputy of local council begin from the date of opening of the first session of the relevant council from the moment of the official announcement of election results the relevant territorial election commission and come to an end in the opening day of the first session of this council of new convocation, except the cases of early termination of powers of the deputy of local council or council provided by the law in which structure he is elected.
3. Powers of the deputy of the local council elected instead of the disposed deputy or on repeated elections begin from the date of hearing on the next ambassador of elections of the deputy of local council the plenary session of the relevant local council of the message of territorial election commission on election results.
4. Information on election results is brought by territorial election commission to the attention of the relevant local council. Disputes on acquisition of powers of deputies of local council are resolved by court.
1. Powers of the deputy of local council stop ahead of schedule in the presence of the listed bases certified by official documents without decision making of the relevant council in case:
1) its response voters in the procedure established by this Law;
2) it is excluded
3) the terminations of his citizenship of Ukraine or departure on permanent residence out of limits of Ukraine;
4) election or appointment it to position which occupation according to the Constitution of Ukraine and the law is not compatible to execution of deputy powers;
5) elections as his deputy of other local council;
6) recognitions by its court incapacitated or it is unknown absent;
7) the introduction in legal force of conviction of court on which he is condemned to imprisonment or the introduction in legal force of the judgment by which he is made responsible for making of the corruption offense or offense connected with corruption and is applied punishment or penalty in the form of deprivation of the right to hold positions or to be engaged in activities, the states connected with accomplishment of functions or local self-government is imposed;
7-1) introductions in legal force of the judgment about recognition of its assets or assets acquired according to its order by other persons or in other stipulated in Article 290 Codes of civil procedure of Ukraine in cases, unreasonable and their penalties in the income of the state;
8) his death.
1) with the introduction in legal force of conviction of court on which he is condemned to the punishment which is not connected with imprisonment;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.