of March 19, 2007 No. UP-3864
About measures for further enhancement and strengthening of system of social protection of the population
According to the State program "Year of social protection" and for the purpose of further strengthening of targeting and the differentiated approach in implementation of measures for social protection of the population, ensuring necessary material support of needy families, enhancement of the mechanism of stimulation and compensation of workers of system of social servicing, and also strengthening of material and technical resources of organizations on social protection of the population:
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 11.08.2021 No. UP-6277
2. Increase since September 1, 2007:
the salary of tutors, educational support personnel and nurses-nurses in children's houses boarding schools Muruvvat due to increase in rates on one category on scale of charges, with simultaneous reducing the standard rate of load of one tutor from 15-18 children to 5-6 children;
the size of fund of material stimulation of workers of houses boarding schools for children, aged and disabled people Muruvvat and Sakhovat, specialized colleges for persons with limited opportunities and features of physical development, sanatoria for veterans of war and work, the rehabilitation centers for disabled people, services of the public assistance at home to 25 percent from the salary fund.
3. Enter since July 1, 2007:
allowances in the amount of 15 percent to the tariff charges to employees of sanatoria for veterans of war and work;
free food for disabled pupils in specialized colleges for persons with limited opportunities and features of physical development;
monthly compensation of fare to employees of services of the public assistance at home, and also to the teachers training handicapped children at home in the sizes established by decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent, the ministries, departments, associations, the companies, other bodies of economic board, the companies and the organizations, charity foundations and entrepreneurial structures to render every possible additional financial support to the needing families through self-government institutions of citizens.
Determine that in 2007 proclaimed "Year of social protection", the funds transferred by business entities and entrepreneurial structures to self-government institutions of citizens on the specified purposes are in full exempted from taxation on profit.
5. Take into consideration that "Year of the social protection" approved by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 23, 2007 NPP-573, carrying out capital repairs, equipping and acquisition of minibuses for 28 houses of Mekhribonlik, and also 86 specialized boarding schools of sanatorium type and for children with delay in physical and mental development with the direction on these purposes in addition of 8,2 of one billion bags from the government budget is provided in the State program.
Approve offers of the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan on capital repairs, equipment and improvement of content of houses boarding schools for children, aged and disabled people Muruvvat and Sakhovat, sanatoria for veterans of war and work, the rehabilitation centers for disabled people, with the direction in the current year on these purposes in addition of 5,2 of one billion bags at the expense of means of the government budget.
6. To the Ministry of Justice together with the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this Decree in a month.
7. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Azimov R. S.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.