of March 11, 1992 No. 2487-1
About private detective and security activities in the Russian Federation
Private detective and security activities are determined by this Law as rendering on paid contractual basis of services to physical persons and legal entities having special permission (license) received according to this Law, the organizations and individual entrepreneurs for the purpose of protection of legitimate rights and interests of the clients.
Does not extend to the citizens performing private detective and security activities, operation of the laws fixing legal status of employees of law enforcement agencies.
The citizens who are engaged in the private detective activities having no right to perform any operational search actions, carried by the law to exclusive competence of bodies to which such right is granted.
The foreign citizens, citizens of the Russian Federation having nationality of foreign state foreign legal entities, and also the organizations as a part of which founders (participants) there are specified citizens and persons can perform private detective and security activities and (or) take part in its implementation in any form, including in management of the private security organization, only on the bases and within, provided by international treaties of the Russian Federation.
For the purpose of this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the private security organization (further also - the security organization) - the organization which is specially founded for rendering security services, registered in the procedure established by the law and having the license for implementation of private security activities;
2) the private security guard - the citizen of the Russian Federation who reached eighteen years, underwent professional training for work as the private security guard, passed the qualification examination which received the certificate of the private security guard in the procedure established by this Law and working according to the employment contract with the security organization;
3) the certificate of the private security guard - the document granting the right to the private security guard to work according to the employment contract with the security organization on the position connected directly with rendering security services;
4) the private detective - the citizen of the Russian Federation registered as the individual entrepreneur, who obtained the license for implementation of private detective (detective) activities in the procedure established by this Law and rendering the services provided by part two of article 3 of this Law;
5) objects of protection - immovable things (including buildings, structures, constructions), movable things (including vehicles, loads, money, securities), including in case of their transportation;
6) the inside mode - the procedure established by the client or the customer, which is not contradicting the legislation of the Russian Federation, brought to the attention of personnel and visitors of objects of protection and provided with set of the actions and rules which are carried out by persons which are on objects of protection according to employment policies and procedures and requirements of fire safety;
7) access control - the procedure established by the client or the customer, which is not contradicting the legislation of the Russian Federation, brought to the attention of personnel and visitors of objects of protection and provided with set of the actions and rules excluding possibility of uncontrolled entrance (exit) of persons, entrance (departure) of vehicles, bringing (carrying out), import (export) of property to objects of protection (from objects of protection);
8) the federal executive body authorized in the field of private security activities - the federal executive body performing functions on development and realization of state policy and normative legal regulation in the field of activities of troops of national guard of the Russian Federation, in the field of traffic in weapons, in the field of private security activities and in the field of private security.
The legal basis of private detective and security activities is constituted by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, this Law, other laws and other legal acts of the Russian Federation.
Private detective and security activities are performed for investigation and protection.
1) collection of data on civil cases on contractual basis with participants of process;
2) market research, information collection for business negotiations, identification of insolvent or unreliable business partners;
3) establishment of circumstances of unauthorized use in business activity of logos and names, unfair competition, and also disclosure of the data which are trade secret;
4) clarification of the biographic and characterizing the personality other data on certain citizens (from their written consent) in case of the conclusion them labor and other contracts;
5) search of missing citizens;
6) search of the property lost by citizens or the companies, organizations, the organizations;
7) collection of data on criminal cases on contractual basis with participants of process. During the day from the moment of the conclusion of the contract with the client for collection of such data the private detective shall notify in writing about it person making inquiry, the investigator or court in whose production there is criminal case;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.