It is registered
in Ministry of Justice
On March 5, 2007, No. 9019
of January 31, 2007 No. 74
About approval of the List of reasonable excuses of the omission of circulation period behind temporary disability benefit, on pregnancy and childbirth, monthly allowance on child care
(as of October 5, 2009)
For the purpose of implementation of article 12 of the Federal Law of December 29, 2006 N255-FZ "About Compulsory Social Insurance on Case of Temporary Disability and in connection with Motherhood" (The Russian Federation Code, 2007, N 1, Art. 18; 2009, N 30, 3739) I order to the Art.:
Approve the enclosed List of reasonable excuses of the omission of circulation period behind temporary disability benefit, on pregnancy and childbirth, monthly allowance on child care.
Approved by the order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation of January 31, 2007 No. 74
1. Force majeure, that is force, impreventable majeure (earthquake, hurricane, flood, fire, etc.).
2. Long temporary disability of insured person owing to disease or injury lasting more than six months.
3. Moving on the residence to other settlement, change of the place of stay.
4. Induced truancy in case of wrongful dismissal or discharge from work.
5. Damage of health or death of the close relative.
6. Other reasons recognized valid judicially in case of the appeal of insured persons to court.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.