It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On February 27, 2007 No. 1659
of February 12, 2007 No. 11
About approval of the Regulations on limits of the Section of accessory and maintenance responsibility of engineering communications between partnerships of private homeowners and suppliers of utilities
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 12.04.2006 I order to N64 "About Further Measures for Development of Partnerships of Private Homeowners and Forming of the Real Market of Housing Services":
1. Approve Regulations on limits of the Section of accessory and maintenance responsibility of engineering communications between partnerships of private homeowners and suppliers of utilities according to appendix.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy director general Akhmedov O. Yu.
CEO U. A. Halmukhamedov
Approved by the Order of the Uzbek agency "Uzkommunkhizmat" of February 12, 2007 No. 11
This Provision according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 12, 2006 N64 "About Further Measures for Development of Partnerships of Private Homeowners and Forming of the Real Market of Housing Services" (The collection of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2006 N 15, of the Art. 127) establishes limits of the Section of accessory and maintenance responsibility of engineering communications between partnerships of private homeowners and suppliers of utilities (the companies providing services in cold and hot water supply, water disposal (sewerage), heating (heat supply), electric utility service and gas supply).
1. Establishment of borders of accessory and maintenance responsibility of engineering communications in the apartment house (engineering networks, devices and the equipment for provision to consumers of utilities) between the suppliers of utilities providing services through the attached networks, and partnerships of private homeowners is based on the property rights or ownerships according to the legislation.
2. The supplier of utilities (further - the Supplier) owns engineering communications, including high-level networks of municipal property, on the right of economic maintaining or operational management.
3. The intra house engineering networks and communications, mechanical, electric, sanitary and other equipment and devices which are beyond limits or in rooms and serving more than one rooms (further - all-house engineering systems), belong to owners of rooms (residential and non-residential) in apartment houses on the right of common ownership.
4. Content of all-house engineering systems includes management, maintenance of proper technical and sanitary condition (servicing), repair and other activities, directed to safety and creation of necessary conditions of use of this property.
5. The supplier bears responsibility for proper technical condition of the engineering communications which are under its economic authority or operational management, ensuring the established quality of the provided utilities.
The supplier providing service in gas supply bears maintenance responsibility of gas networks and gas economy of apartment houses in good repair and permanent high technical readiness, and also ensures safety when gas-using.
6. Engineering supervision over proper technical condition of all-house engineering systems is exercised by the supplier by carrying out surveys.
7. The partnership of private homeowners (further - TChSZh) bears responsibility for ensuring proper service quality of all-house engineering systems (except for systems of network gas supply) according to statutory rules and decisions of general meeting of members of TChSZh at the expense of compulsory contributions of owners of placements on content of common property in the house.
8. Limit of the Section of accessory of engineering communications between the system of centralized heat supply including thermal networks and thermal Items (nodes of management) of apartment houses belonging to the Supplier of heat energy for the purposes of heating and hot water supply and all-house engineering systems of centralized heat supply head latches of systems of heating and hot water supply after thermal Item (node of management) are.
Head latches of systems of heating and hot water supply are part of all-house systems.
9. Limit of the Section between the system of cold water supply belonging to the Supplier of cold water supply and all-house engineering systems of cold water supply, is the output latch of node of input and fire-proof latches. Output and fire-proof latches are part of all-house system.
10. Limit of the Section between system of water disposal (sewerage) belonging to the Service provider on withdrawal of sewer drains and all-house engineering system is exit of release of all-house system in sewer well, the first from the house.
11. Limit of the Section between the utility power system belonging to the Electrosupplying company (The supplier of electrical energy), and all-house utility power system are:
a) tips of the feeding cable on input in the introduction distributing device of the apartment house, in case of cable input;
b) the first insulators established on the building or pole in case of air branch.
12. This Provision is approved by the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on demonopolization, support of the competition and entrepreneurship, the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on architecture and construction, City Association of partnerships of private homeowners.
I. O. Predsedatelya
Republic of Uzbekistan
on demonopolization, support
competition and entrepreneurship
committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan
on architecture and construction
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.