of August 23, 1993 No. 412
About measures for further development of precious metals mining in the Republic of Tajikistan
For the purpose of bystreyshy and effective involvement in the national economy of the republic of explored reserves of precious metals on the basis of development of commercial production of ore gold and encouragement of prospecting production of placer gold the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Program for further development of precious metals mining developed by Tadzhikzoloto production association in the Republic of Tajikistan for the period till 2000 and settlement indicators of amount of gold mining and silver in the republic for 1993-2000 according to appendix.
2. Approve the enclosed Regulations on volnoprinositelsky gold mining in the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. To industry ministry of the Republic of Tajikistan, Tadzhikzoloto Production association:
take measures for acceleration of construction of second priority of the Tajik gold mining plant for the project scheme;
provide in 1996 to sort commissioning of the Tarorsky gold field. Before its input to begin since 1993 production of ore on the upper horizons of the field with warehousing it for conversion after input of second priority of concentrating factory;
accelerate with involvement of Vostokredmet production association development environmentally friendly technologists on conversion of high-arsenous ores of the Tarorsky field;
take measures with participation of Anzobsky mining and processing works for the fastest solution of questions of designing of Ayninsky mining and processing works based on gold deposits of Chore and East Duoba, on reconstruction of the existing concentrating factory for receipt of concentrate with precious metals. Issue the specification to Head department of geodesy and cartography under Council of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan at choice of the place for designing and construction of mestokhranilishch of new plant;
start in 1994 working off of the Bandisaryobsky field of placer gold.
4. Provide to the Isfara hydrosteel works start-up of the shop, on conversion of gold-bearing concentrates in November, 1993.
5. To the head geological department under Council of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan:
transfer to fixed assets to Tadkikzoloto production association and the field Boyarbek;
expand and accelerate works on searches and investigation of gold deposits in Khatlon Region.
6. To the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Tajikistan and Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan:
allocate necessary capital investments and means for program implementation on further development of precious metals mining in the calculations which are annually represented by Tadkikzoloto Production association;
provide, since 1994, advance financing of production ore in case of development of the upper horizons of the gold field Taror by calculations of Tadzhikzoloto Production association, on account of the means received from the subsequent realization of precious metals.
7. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan:
provide allocation to Tadzhikzoloto Production association to freely convertible currency for purchase of the equipment and spare parts to it on import, foreign technologies of production and conversion of ores;
to monthly index the price of chemically pure gold and silver depending on inflationary tendencies.
8. To provide to the state-owned joint-stock holding company of "Barka Tochik" by request of Tadzhikzoloto Production association offers on unconditional ensuring production capacities of projectible Ayninsky mining and processing integrated works with the electric power.
9. To executive committee of Tavildarinsky regional council of People's Deputies to accelerate study and consideration in accordance with the established procedure of question of withdrawal of the parcel of land for the mine of Bandisaryob.
10. To the Ministry of Trade and material resources of the Republic of Tajikistan and to Tadzhikpotrebsoyuz to provide priority supply of the companies for precious metals mining with material resources, the equipment, goods of daily poll and food.
11. To provide to Naftrason state-owned company in first-priority procedure requirement of the gold mining companies of the republic with fuels and lubricants.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.