of February 27, 2002 No. 67
About the National Social Investment Fund of Tajikistan
For the purpose of the problem resolution of the poorest segments of the population of the Republic of Tajikistan by means of projects implementation financed by the international financial institutions and other donors, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Rename the Tajik Social Investment Fund into the National Social Investment Fund of Tajikistan.
2. Approve Regulations on the National Social Investment Fund of Tajikistan (NSIFT).
3. (Hukumata) to give to the ministries, departments and executive bodies on places full support and assistance to the National Social Investment Fund of Tajikistan in its activities connected with selection, preparation and realization on places of the communal projects directed to the solution of social problems of the population of the Republic of Tajikistan.
4. To national social investment fund of Tajikistan according to the existing requirements to provide information on the course of implementation of the state investment projects in the State committee on investments and management of state-owned property of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan and the relevant sponsoring organizations.
5. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 25, 1997 No. 55 "About formation of the Tajik Social Investment Fund".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of February 27, 2002 No. 67
1. The national Social Investment Fund of Tajikistan (which is hereinafter referred to as NSIFT) is autonomous, humanitarian organizational structure which helps implementation of the state investment projects for the purpose of recovery and development of objects of social infrastructure, creation of new workplaces, development and implementation of communal projects on places with participation of the population, program implementation of micro financing and development of institutional opportunities of communities on the places financed by the International financial institutions and also coordination of the programs performed within their projects by the local and international non-governmental organizations and also projects implementation of development in initiative of communities in the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. NSIFT in the activities is guided by the current legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan recognized and international legal acts, procedures of the international financial institutions and other donors, the Operational Management ratified by the Republic of Tajikistan for implementable projects and this Provision.
3. NSIFT is legal entity, has the isolated property, acquires the property and non-property rights, signs on its own behalf agreements, can be the claimant and the defendant in the Highest economic and arbitration courts, has round stamp with the name, stamp, the form, and also the symbolics registered in accordance with the established procedure and emblem.
4. NSIFT has separate balance, settlement, currency and other accounts in bank institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan in national and foreign currency, according to the current legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
5. Activities of NSIFT extend to all territory of the Republic of Tajikistan, and it can open the departments and branches in other regions of the Republic of Tajikistan.
6. Conditions of this provision keep the force for all term of activities of NSIFT.
7. Name NSIFT:
in Tajik complete: Bunyodi of Mablagguzoriya Ichtimoiya Milliya Tochikiston (BMIMT);
in Russian complete: National Social Investment Fund of Tajikistan (NSIFT);
in English complete: National Social Investment Fund of Tajikistan (NSIFT).
8. Activities of the National social investment fund of Tajikistan will continue within implementation of the state investment projects financed from partners in development.
9. Main objectives of NSIFT are:
- recovery of objects of social infrastructure by means of financing of communal projects, increase on permanent basis of the income of the poorest segments of the population and simplification of their access to the main economic and social services by maintenance of social programs of different type;
- assistance in the problem resolution of poverty by creation of additional workplaces, attraction of the most socially vulnerable segments of the population to work in the conditions of market economy, for improvement of their material condition;
- rendering assistance in increase in activity of the population in the solution of social and economic problems of local value;
- providing conditions for creation, recovery and development of local social infrastructure as factor of increase in living standards and its availability for less well-to-do of rural and urban population;
- stimulation of participation of local contract organizations in performance of works on recovery and development of local social infrastructure;
- providing the actions having social focus, performed by individuals, the families, Dehkan farms, small enterprises and other legal entities stimulating development and expansion of business activity;
- rendering the technical, consulting and practical assistance to the private and non-governmental organizations in preparation and implementation of communal projects;
- forming and development of skills of work in the conditions of market economy at the local and private organizations connected with implementation of the communal projects having social focus.
For achievement of these purposes of NSIFT carries out the following tasks:
- creation of new workplaces by means of financing of the communal projects directed to the problem resolution of communities and realized by the construction organizations chosen on tender basis and communities;
- development and implementation of communal projects on places for recovery, the main objects of social infrastructure, and also economic and social services;
- provision of micro financial services in the form of microcredit, monitoring, ensuring technical assistance to the local different organizations for the purpose of increase in the income of the most vulnerable segments of the population;
- development of potential at national and local level for attraction of large number of participants in accomplishment of different programs for decrease in level of poverty;
- increases in level of living of members of communities by means of financing, directed to recovery of small economic and social infrastructures;
- institutional development of partners of NSIFT.
10. NSIFT is owner of the belonging its property.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.