Approved by the order of the Ministry of Culture and information of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 20, 2007 No. 38
1. The commission of experts on export and import of cultural values (further - commission of experts) is created by local executive body of area (the city of republican value and the capital) (further - local executive body in the field of culture) for the organization and the conducting examination of the objects declared to export (temporary export) out of limits of the Republic of Kazakhstan and returned after temporary export from the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The structure of commission of experts affirms the order of the head of local executive body in the field of culture.
Commission of experts scientists and highly qualified specialists in areas are included: archeology and paleontology, ethnography, national applied art, philately, numismatics, heraldry, musical instruments, book and printing (manuscripts), fine arts.
3. The commission in the activities is guided by the Constitution, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other regulatory legal acts, and also this Provision.
4. The main objective of commission of experts is the organization and conducting examination of cultural values to export and imported, after temporary export from the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. According to the main objective the commission of experts performs the following functions:
1) carries out expertize of the provided cultural values on export (temporary export) and returned after temporary export;
2) draws the conclusion to physical persons and legal entities on the provided cultural values;
3) is recorded also by document storage on the provided cultural values;
4) approves organizational and methodical documents on the questions entering its competence;
5) attracts independent experts, specialists and scientists;
6) conducts laboratory and technological researches in museum, archival and restoration institutions.
6. Commission of experts inform authorized body in the field of culture:
1) about thefts, loss and the found cultural values;
2) about condition of the returned cultural values two times a year.
7. Examination of the cultural values which are within the competence of commission of experts are considered at meetings which are held at least two times a week.
8. Meetings of commission of experts are recorded, protocols of meetings are signed by the chairman, her members and affirm the head of local executive body in the field of culture.
In the protocol the characteristic of the temporary export provided to export (temporary export) of cultural values, and also returned later, with the description of the technology of execution, material, the size, weight, time of production, estimated value, and also information on availability of cultural value is reflected.
9. Decisions of the Commission are made by open voting and are considered accepted if for them the majority of votes from total quantity of members of the commission is given. In case of equality of votes the decision for which the chairman voted is deemed accepted.
10. Based on the minutes during in three working days the conclusion which is issued to the applicant together with cultural value is drawn up.
11. The commission chairman directs its activities, plans work, prepares the conclusions based on meetings on declared to export (temporary export) of cultural values.
12. The commission chairman has no right to delegate the powers to other person, except for the deputy.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.