It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On July 5, 2006 No. 1592
of May 12, 2006 No. No. 7, 1/4-529, 2, 46
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for write-off from accounting of comers in unusable (limiting) condition or lost material and money, accounting of losses of appliances and the reporting under them in Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of enhancement and forming of regulatory framework of reforming of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan we decide:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for write-off from accounting of comers in unusable (limiting) condition or lost material and money, accounting of losses of appliances and the reporting under them in Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Minister of Defence
Minister of Internal Affairs
Minister of Emergency Situations K. Berdiyev Chairman of Service of homeland security
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Emergency Situations and Service of homeland security of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 12, 2006 No. No. 7, of 2, 1/4-529, 46
1. This Provision establishes procedure for write-off from accounting in military units, military and educational and other organizations, at the companies and the organizations of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - military units) the come to unusable (limiting) condition or lost arms, military equipment, space means, fuel, fuel, food, medical, ware, engineering, road, chemical and other property, fire and technical equipment, devices, materials and special liquids, buildings, constructions, barracks housing stock and municipal constructions, technical means of informatization, cultural and leisure property, money and securities, account and operational objects (further - material and money) and the list of officials which are granted the right of approval of acts to their write-off, and also issues of inspection certificates is determined.
The missile systems, tanks, planes, tools, mortars, automatic machines, guns and other technical means intended for defeat of manpower, the equipment and other objects belong to arms.
The technical means intended for fighting, technical and logistic support of fighting, training of troops (forces) and testing of arms belong to military equipment.
To consumable and operational materials the property for cleaning and lubricant of arms and military equipment, materials belongs in case of statement of the equipment on storage (paints and varnishes, cardboard, paper, paronite, TT fabric), seals, plasticine, threads, fitment, glue, nails, twine, var and wax, naphthalene, cream shoe, wheel and amunichny ointment, ropes, soap for bathing, toilet and sanitary and hygienic needs, brush clothes and shoe, edges for safety razors, handkerchiefs, undercollars, footcloths summer, flannelette and cloth, socks cotton and kersey, mittens tarpaulin and combined, covers to peak-caps, shoulder straps, buttonholes and signs of distinction, posters, fighting leaves, forms of letters, letters of acknowledgement, portraits, political maps, reader's forms, inserts, notebooks, office supplies, electrocoal products, safety locks, PIG coals, elements (batteries) of food, film radio tube, not containing precious metals, strings, electric bulbs, charges to fire extinguishers and other fire-fighting substances (freon, carbonic acid, brometit, frother, powders, etc.), medical and medical, medical and veterinary, pharmaceutical and laboratory materials, ware and other objects in original cost to one minimum wage for unit with service life less than one year.
2. Write-off of comers in unusable (limiting) condition or lost material and the money staying on the army registry in military units is made according to the procedure, determined by this Provision, and staying on the balance sheet registry - according to the legislation on financial accounting in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. Write-off of the appliances which came to unusable (limiting) condition after established for development of technical resource, terms socks and the validity (further - service life), is made under acts of technical condition of the appliances considered according to numbers and technical condition, under acts of change of high-quality condition of other appliances, and write-off prematurely come to unusable (limiting) condition and lost material and money is made under inspection certificates.
4. The expiration of fixed terms of service of appliances cannot form the basis for creation of acts on their write-off if appliances on the technical condition or after repair are suitable for further use on purpose and possibilities of their use after the expiration of fixed terms of service are not stipulated by the corresponding manuals, provisions, instructions and other documents.
5. The appliances which are subject to write-off (except for rockets, ammunition and their accessories of elements) cannot be destroyed, taken to spare parts or are used as the education guidance before receipt of the approved act or the inspection certificate.
Appliances on which the approved acts on write-off (inspection certificates) are received are subject to dismantling (cutting, destruction), and in the provided cases - realization in the procedure established by the legislation. Dismantling (cutting, destruction) of appliances is drawn up by acts.
The obsolete and old editions of books expelled from funds of libraries, archival materials are given to local procurement authorities of salvage in accordance with the established procedure and receipts on delivery are attached to the act.
Automotive vehicles on which the approved acts on write-off (inspection certificates) are received are subject to dismantling in subordinate repair military units (divisions) without dismantling of its aggregates. The aggregates removed from automotive vehicles when dismantling, which developed between-repairs resource and reached limiting condition are subject to sending for repair for subordinate automobile repair shops in accordance with the established procedure. Dismantling of automotive vehicles is made based on subordinate automobile repair shops. The main aggregates received from dismantling of automotive vehicles, nodes and details unnecessary troops are implemented in the procedure established by the legislation.
The organization of control of timely creation of acts and implementation of dismantling (cutting, destruction) appliances is assigned to the officials who approved the act or granted the inspection certificate on write-off.
Dismantling (cutting, destruction) of appliances is made in the presence of the commissions of the technical repair bodies or services appointed by the commander (chief) and consisting of the corresponding specialists, officials who are responsible for condition and safety of the appliances which are subject to write-off under control of chiefs of managements (services) of material logistics with strict observance of requirements of safe engineering and the mode of privacy for the purpose of receipt of perhaps bigger number of suitable aggregates, nodes, devices, details and materials. At the same time collection and ensuring safety of the details containing precious (color) metals and gemstones is performed according to the procedure, established by Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Dismantling (cutting, destruction) of confidential types of appliances or their accessories of elements is made by the commissions which structure joins workers on the privacy mode.
Combat missiles and their elements, fighting sets of equipment of rockets, elements of aircraft, the special equipment of means of land ensuring flights, antiaircraft missile armament, radar stations of the nomenclature of arms of troops of air defense and the Air Force are not subject to dismantling (cutting) if on it there are no special instructions of the central body of providing.
According to the decision of the commission of higher command explosive rockets, ammunition and their completing elements, elements of aircraft, antiaircraft missile armament, radar stations of nomenclatures of troops of air defense and the Air Force, aviation engines, the equipment, the radio-electronic equipment of aircraft, aerotechnical means, aggregates and blocks of aviation arms before approval of acts on write-off can be classified in workshops of bodies of air defense and the Air Force.
Entries in books (cards) of accounting about write-off of appliances are made based on the approved acts (inspection certificates) after receipt of aggregates, nodes, devices, details, materials, scrap metal and another, charged-off appliances received from dismantling, sending them on dismantling according to job specifications of the relevant managements (services).
6. All suitable for use including requiring repair, aggregates, nodes, devices and details of the sorted (cut) appliances can be used by repair divisions (military units) for carrying out repair of equipment or for the educational purposes.
Unsuitable for repair and educational the aggregates, nodes, devices, details and materials received from dismantling (cutting) of appliances on which the approved acts or inspection certificates on write-off are received are more whole are credited according to books (cards) of accounting as scrap metal, rags and other property and are implemented in accordance with the established procedure.
The confidential elements of appliances which are handed over in scrap metal are subject to deformation so that it was impossible to establish on them appointment, design and manufacturing plant of appliances.
7. Concerning the rights granted by this Provision on write-off material and money to commanders of military units, connections and associations, top military commanders the following officials are equated to them:
a) to the commander of military unit: commanders of separate military units, chiefs of military and educational and other organizations, companies and organizations of Armed Forces of RU for which states provide military rank to the colonel inclusive and conducting army economy as separate military unit;
b) to the commander of connection, consolidation: commanders of military units, chiefs of military and educational and other organizations, companies and organizations for which states provide military rank to the major general inclusive;
c) to the top military commander: top military commanders, deputy defense secretaries, the Minister of Internal Affairs, the Minister of Emergency Situations and the chairman of Service of homeland security of the Republic of Uzbekistan for whom states provide military rank to the lieutenant general inclusive.
Other officials of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan whose positions in this Item are not specified concerning the military units which are directly subordinated to them, military and educational and other organizations, the companies and the organizations in case of write-off material and money have the rights provided in subitems "a", "b" and "v" depending on the military rank established by states on the positions held by them.
8. The officials of higher bodies of management having the right of approval of acts and issue of inspection certificates to write-off material and money, have in full also the rights to write-off material and money, provided to the corresponding officials of subordinate governing bodies.
9. Rejection of the ware property which served fixed terms of service, and its further use are made in accordance with the established procedure providing in peace time.
10. When carrying out audits and checks of financial and economic activity of military units, bodies (services) of material logistics correctness and legality of write-off material and money under acts and inspection certificates is surely checked.
Commanders (chiefs) are granted the right in necessary cases to cancel the wrong decisions of the officials subordinated to them on write-off material and money, to cancel the granted inspection certificates and to appoint repeated investigation.
11. Under acts of technical condition the appliances staying on the registry (except for the main aggregates of automotive vehicles) which came to unusable (limiting) condition are charged off:
after fixed terms of service;
in the course of testing or pilot works which are carried out according to plans of command;
after fixed term of storage in inventory (reserve), in case of observance of the established storage conditions, procedure for refreshening and maintenance if they on the technical condition cannot be repaired (are recovered) and used directly.
Under acts of technical condition the appliances of unlimited use which came to unusable (limiting) condition in the course of normal operation are charged off if they on the technical condition cannot be repaired (are recovered) and used on purpose.
Under acts of change of high-quality condition medicines (including applied mainly in wartime) after the established validity deadlines based on the conclusion of control and analytical laboratory are charged off.
Write-off of appliances of cultural and leisure appointment and informatization, the library stock which served fixed terms of service (the outdate on content and old editions of books), and their further use is made according to the procedure, established by the relevant regulating documents.
12. Determination of technical condition of the appliances which are subject to write-off and creation of acts on their write-off is made by the commissions appointed by the order of the commander of military unit, and if necessary - the order of the higher chief, from among the officials who are specialists in these means. Creation of acts on write-off of furniture and barracks stock is made by the commissions with participation of the representative of room and operational body, management of material logistics (material and military supply), and the fire-fighting equipment and property of the head of department (service) of fire-proof protection (inspectors of fire safety of the area).
Determination of technical condition and creation of acts is made by the commission in the presence of the officials who are responsible for condition and safety of the appliances which are subject to write-off, and creation of acts on write-off of railway rolling stock, besides, in the presence of representatives of bodies of military messages on the railroad and relevant organ of management of the railroad which sign acts along with members of the commission.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.